Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    And LadyG... I mean Lindsey Graham
    I still want to know what made Lindsey went from hating trump prior to the 2016 primaries to basically kissing his ass every millisecond afterwards.

Oh wait, he has no spine.

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    You're the most powerful and richest place on earth. Stop being a dick and care for your own people.
    yeah about the richest and powerful, that's all coalesced into a very tiny tiny tiny minority. we are fighting for it. Are you seeing this election?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    It's math, plain and simple.
    It's not about the votes anymore. Trump is going full fascist and has a rabid army.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    The stronger Biden win electorally the better, because it should squash any potential legal hanging chads incident.
    Why oh why did they have to use my name to refer to that....
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Boo!!! So much........ Booo!
    Forgive me, my knowledge of songs involving bananas is rather shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Erie county turning blue = game over.
    Erie will turn blue. It will be reported at 6:30 afaik
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    I still want to know what made Lindsey went from hating trump prior to the 2016 primaries to basically kissing his ass every millisecond afterwards.

Money. Power. Any other base motive. The man is nothing but trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Well, if he goes so unhinged that he risks causing major damage and destroying their name further they may decided to reign him in with the 25th amendment potentially trying to silently.

They don't care if they destroy the nation or even the planet, they worry about hurting THEIR power and their future to wield it.
    His cabinet will not use the 25th on him. They are all either meaningless nobodies who only exist because of Trump or actual true believers.

Furthermore the odds are that a good chunk of them have now been soiled by Trump's various illegal misadventures. And while Trump might be made of Teflon, they aren't. Them staying out of jail is likely very much tied to the ebbs and flows of Trump's political fortunes.

Less that I think and more "Compromat" as said before. Remember the GOP had their bases hacked too and they only leaked just enough to let them know they had it. THAT was when Lindsay did his switch, and to go THIS far, I wonder just how damning that is if it is true.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Trump has the slimiest people on earth working for him. No way they don't have every one of LadyG's boys on speed dial for a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    His cabinet will not use the 25th on him. They are all either meaningless nobodies who only exist because of Trump or actual true believers.

Furthermore the odds are that a good chunk of them have now been soiled by Trump's various illegal misadventures. And while Trump might be made of Teflon, they aren't. Them staying out of jail is likely very much tied to the ebbs and flows of Trump's political fortunes.
    True enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Erie will turn blue. It will be reported at 6:30 afaik
    it already turned blue. Biden is winning it by 48 votes. You can analyze trump winning 2016 because of erie county. people have analyzed it. Biden just overtook Trump in it. Dem's have taken Pennsylvania back.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    We do... look how well the rich are doing.
    Every single democracy on the planet managed it. I know you're being sarcastic but really ... that's infuriating.

Arizona is not looking great. Trump averaging 59% but needs only about 57%.

https://www.kxan.com/news/your-local...ng-facilities/

After a federal judge ordered another sweep of United States Postal Service facilities in Texas for Wednesday afternoon, 815 mail-in ballots were recovered, according to the Texas Tribune.

The additional sweep was to check for any outstanding mail-in ballots that could be eligible for counting. Any ballots postmarked on or before Election Day can be counted, if they are received by 5 p.m. the following day.
    Gotta wonder how many more were postmarked before the election day but are lost, sitting in sorting facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdhammer View Post
    Arizona is not needed anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    Every single democracy on the planet managed it. I know you're being sarcastic but really ... that's infuriating.
    you don't think we're pissed off about it? we're living it. we're trying, and failing.

I wonder why the USPS still exists as is. Havent heard anything remotely decent about it ever.

When votes start coming in from more blue parts of Maricopa and outside counties the % will plummet.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Should be fine, it is a mix of rural and urban areas. Trump will do well in rural, but there are too many Urban votes to catch up.