10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Trump was president in about the same way a deadbeat dad is a father.
    You're using two different things here of which there is no alternate option for President.
    You can father a child and not act like a father.

Regardless of what you think or believe about Trump, he's still the President. And while you can the man who birthed you is not your father because someone else raised you, you can't simply ignore what he does because he's not "your" president, in the same way you can ignore your bio-dad.

There is no "mine" or "yours" president. There was no president-in-exile. There was Trump, shitty President, and that was it.

And to anyone claims that him or the Republicans represent the American people, if the majority voted against you, you don't represent them, you are oppressing them and going against their will.
    And I didn't. I said he was the President. Whether he did something lately for you or not really doesn't matter.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Can Trump still win if he takes it to court and wins there?

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    There is no standing there. He would have to provide any evidence of what they are claiming is true, before they could go to court.

15+ Year Old Account
    It would have been better if Biden won OH, FL, and NC.
    Sure. It doesn't matter at this point. This isn't like Florida in 2000 where a few hundred votes in one state decided the election.

This is not a close election. Trump is only close in GA and even that is likely beyond a margin where a recount would make a difference.

Everything his legal team has thrown out so far has been shot down or completely impotent. No credible evidence of fraud at all and the entire process is incredibly transparent. All issues have been reported and addressed almost immediately.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post

Donald Trump arriving at the White House today after a golf session, spotting the crowd that is cheering at his defeat. Looking quite defeated isn't he.
    Idiot looks like he is about to cry lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Kamala is the deciding vote in the case of ties.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a majority leader. It is currently McConnell. However, the VP is the tie breaker.
    But if it's 50/50 I understand who is the tie breaker but who is the majority leader?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Biden, because tie vote is decided by the VP, so Harris decides the tie breaker.
    I think he meant who gets to decide which bills get brought to the floor. I honestly don't know myself.

Short and long answers: No
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but as others will tell you with more confidence than I will, he doesn't have much right now other than accusations with no proof. Hell, they busted two people trying to deliver a bunch of fake Trump ballots, right? Maybe he should proceed, he might lose by more.

No.

The only instance we have for comparison is from 2000, which was a single state with a razor-thin margin. This is multiple states where the lead is clear, and Biden doesn't even need all of them. Trump's team has already had lawsuits tossed out. Recall that Trump has been reportedly frustrated with his lawyers lack of progress. The states Biden needs have laws against faithless electors, which SCOTUS recently ruled in favor of, so there is no path here.

It's not going anywhere and we need to stop dooming over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I think he meant who gets to decide which bills get brought to the floor. I honestly don't know myself.
    Yeah, I don't know how they calculate that. It will probably be McConnell since Bernie and Angus King are still Independents but caucus with Democrats

Looks like hes back to tweeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    tbh nobody does. if it's 50/50 they would have to create a set of rules for that session. most likely democrats would hold majority in committee's, 50/50 senate has only happened a handful of times, and it's always been dicey each time.

10+ Year Old Account
    In true Georgia fashion, Trump lost a lead that he should have been able to keep. Thank you, Georgia athletic tradition

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    In true Georgia fashion, Trump lost a lead that he should have been able to keep. Thank you, Georgia athletic tradition
    Well that sounds like my Philadelphia Eagles!

Good thing Biden knows his way around the White House, since he probably won't get the customary invitation to it that outgoing Presidents give to the new President-Elect.

The Obamas did it for the Trumps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well that sounds like my Philadelphia Eagles!
    As one of the resident Cowboy fans on the forum, I would like to graciously thank the city of Philly for saving democracy, and here is you one "Fly Eagles Fly" form me.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Narcissists are not one to like reality when it sits in. Now he'll either be the alpha and say well you won. or be a bitch and cry screaming how it was rigged, blah blah blah. History suggests he'll act like a female dog.
    Think we already know the answer to that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    As one of the resident Cowboy fans on the forum, I would like to graciously thank the city of Philly for saving democracy, and here is you one "Fly Eagles Fly" form me.
    Yeah and...um...sorry about both Dalton and Dak. I root against the Cowboys, but not like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Narcissists are not one to like reality when it sits in. Now he'll either be the alpha and say well you won. or be a bitch and cry screaming how it was rigged, blah blah blah. History suggests he'll act like a female dog.
    I talked with my father on the subject -- we rarely discuss politics because we agree on 100% so what's the point -- and he brought up a third option.

Resign, rather than lose.

Only Trump could sell that, and only his fanbase would buy it. But I think it'd work.

10+ Year Old Account
    No as has been stated, HE does have a case in terms of mail in ballots that were received after election day and he also entitled to a recount, however both of those realities won't change the reality of the election.

1. There are too many outstanding ballots received on election day for it to matter. Biden still has enough to win.

2. Again Biden has too many states outside of the ones he may be entitled to a recount for.

3. A Lawsuit that really has had no traction without proof, there are always in every election issues that come up in terms of count errors etc. However every and all that have happened are monitored by both parties in some cases three, which is why this whole thing too sooo damn long especially the reporting. There aren't enough errors or malfeasance to launch a lawsuit and have any merit to a case. Meaning they can sue for anything they want including that Mickey Mouse materialized and voted several times to give Biden a win. The problem for Trump and any lawyer who isn't a scam artist is that there is no evidence to prove the claims or that the claims would have significantly changed the out comb.

Biden's Know this

Trumps Team Knows this

The Networks too chicken shit afraid of being sued and their lawyers know this.

It's done Trump Lost, it's OVER!

He has only two choices, either Concede and show some humility for his followers and country and loved ones and mostly his pocket book and Lindsey Graham.

Or

He can keep filing bullshit lawsuits that will likely go nowhere or simply waste everyone else's time, money and reputations and drag this out until December where all the results will be officially submitted meaning beyond the ability for anyone to stop. Because the Constitution requires it.

In the Mean time Mitch McConnell has already fucking abandoned him, he has bigger problems with a run off Election. If Trump does anything too stupid he can fuck around and get himself removed even before January 20th which would be extremely rare, but if Trump goes Scorched Earth Republicans will probably be the ones leading the charge for a quick impeachment and removal.

So lastly if lets say January 20th comes and Trump just won't leave, well he has that choice too, however as has been stated whether he concedes or not is irrelevant, once Biden is sworn in Trump would be trespassing and the Secret Service and the Military will no longer take orders from him and his cabin ate will have NO standing.

It likely won't be on Camera but they will if they have to drag his ass out of the White House.

It's OVER Trump lost, that is all there is to it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis