Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Well it's a good thing the Tara story came out early. Just gotta hope there isn't more. Biden can probably make up those number before November. Still nearly 40% of Democratic voters under 45.. Ouch

https://morningconsult.com/2020/05/0...erent-nominee/

Looks like all this Biden defending is hurting the MeToo movement. Looks like the whole Women's march after Trump got elected was never anything more than virtue signaling BS.
    Great, Bloomberg it is, then. Or, do you prefer Cuomo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    I dunno, I think that graph came out of someone's ass.
    Don’t really care... It makes his argument about rich voting and getting what they want, while he complains about the rich and not wanting to vote. It’s a better argument than questioning the source...

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like all this Biden defending is hurting the MeToo movement. Looks like the whole Women's march after Trump got elected was never anything more than virtue signaling BS.
    Are you sure it wasn’t 40% of the voters in this country saying they don’t care when voting Trump and people like you who chose not to vote? I’m pretty sure you two combined to devalue sexual assault. After all, you refuse to vote for a guy that would add 1.6 billion to women of assault for persecution, while GOP is blocking it. Why is Biden not afraid and willing to fund his accusers, while GOP and Trump refuse?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    Well it's a good thing the Tara story came out early. Just gotta hope there isn't more. Biden can probably make up those number before November. Still nearly 40% of Democratic voters under 45.. Ouch

https://morningconsult.com/2020/05/0...erent-nominee/

Can’t get over the fact Trump is on audio admitting to sexually assaulting women and was still allowed to run for president 4 years ago.

Not really, Having the ability to take time off or being able to vote by mail is a privileged not every state has. What I choose to do with my vote is the same privileged. My point was that those who vote most are the rich and privileged. So anyone claiming me withholding my vote makes me more privileged then then others who choose to pick diet evil is the absurd position.

Again, I'm not pushing anyone to do anything. I never once made a claim that no one should vote, but that is a viable means of expressing yourself in a democracy.
    Wealthy people also work. People can always take a vacation or a sick day (It' prefer a holiday). They can go in before work, or even vote by mail weeks ahead of time.

Wealthy people do vote more, that's not their fault. Blame the people not voting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Can’t get over the fact Trump is on audio admitting to sexually assaulting women and was still allowed to run for president 4 years ago.
    How about the fact he won GOP primary, then the election. That’s around 40% of the voters and god knows how many who didn’t vote, finding it acceptable. Now that Biden will fund sexual assault victims, it’s democrats fault... the people who explicitly voted against him.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet many can get over all the video evidence of Biden creeping on Women and Children and act like Tara story is an exception when it is part of a pattern.
    Well... no... Biden sponsored the bill that adds 1.6 billion for women to persecute their assaulter. Something that every Biden accuser can use. Trump’s GOP is blocking it... I would rather Biden get elected, so women have the funds to persecute Trump and Biden. Why is Biden encouraging investigation, while GOP trying to block it?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Briana Grey is on fire.

Slay queen.
    Slay RBG? Did you just condone slaying a woman? What’s with the blood lust all of a sudden from you and Theo?

Violence against women is bad, even if you don’t like them politically. You get that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey the Biden team got a lot ridding on the White Female vote. They are hoping they don't lose that again in 2020 like in previously.
    Any comment about slaying RBG?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Slay RBG? Did you just condone slaying a woman? What’s with the blood lust all of a sudden from you and Theo?

Violence against women is bad, even if you don’t like them politically. You get that?
    I hope she knows if RBG goes so will her civil rights too “slay”

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you'd have to be a dishonest actor and commentator to come to that conclusion based off what was said.
    That he say “slay” or that Theo said she wants RBG to honestly die? How do you think mr “I will fly to US to vote Trump” meant it?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a lot of self-projection going on in this thread.

I'm really curious why that is. Every single accusation is tossed out of the closet:
    "They're priviledged. They're not progressive. They're upper middle class."

Does anyone ever take a moment to stop and wonder why this desperate projection is going on so abundantly?

I'm sorry, but not voting has long been a very core leftist stance. Anyone should remember that this was Russel Brand's main shtick when he was doing his whole "R-LOVE-ution" media campaign.

I'm just getting more and more disgusted with the Democratic Party media machine that is trying to co-opt everything in it's incessant attempt to virtue signal while still being an ultra-capitalist cabal at it's very being.
    Anyone who has not voting as a core stance is frankly a moron.

Any comment about slaying RBG?
    its a meme lol its not about literally slaying someone.

Briahna Grey is on fire.

Slay queen.
    "The most electable candidate" is the guy who lost his parties primary? And RBG's failure to hire more clerks of color, which is a super valid criticism, is sufficient cause to functionally say, "Fuck it, if we can't get our guy then we may as well make sure the court is packed with more folks like Clarence Thomas."

That he say “slay” or that Theo said she wants RBG to honestly die?
    Glad Theo got banned for that. She also said she wanted Gillibrand's head on a spike, but that went report went unnoticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    its a meme lol its not about literally slaying someone.
    Oh I know... I’m just playing by the rules. If I get told I am supporting assault against women, simply by saying I am voting Biden to stop Trump... slay can literally mean, what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Glad Theo got banned for that. She also said she wanted Gillibrand's head on a spike, but that went report went unnoticed.
    I did not see that... blood thirsty...

Those who continually vote for the same people who sell them out and expect a different result this time are the definition of insane.
    cmon saying 'not voting is a core leftist stance' is pants on head retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those who continually vote for the same people who sell them out and expect a different result this time are the definition of insane.
    This doesn’t work with voting, since you don’t always win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    cmon saying 'not voting is a core leftist stance' is pants on head retarded.
    That saying being applied the way he is using, is plain wrong. If the patriots lose 3 games in a row, are you insane to expect them to win the 4th?

I've no clue where you get your information from but quotes like below sums up the general sentiment among leftists perfectly:

"The sooner the left realizes how ineffective electoralism is the better. We need militant revolutionary movements, not bourgeoisie elections."
    Man, "leftists" and the "boogaloo" crowd really are a perfect match, and they totally deserve each other.

Briahna Grey is on fire.

Slay queen.

The most electable candidate is Biden. And i say this without joy. He was elected precisely because of that reason. Most democrats elected him, not because they liked his policies (in fact a lot of them preffered Warren/Sanders for that), but because they rationaly thought that Biden is the best chance they have to grab the presidency.
    Remember that Florida matters. sanders would have lost that state.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the past 40 years show voting for the lesser evil isn't working.
    Wow... sounds like more people should vote.