Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    He probably won't be charged because all he did was lie to the American people about the bedrock of Democracy.
    Biden should come in hard on these grifters. Call it department of defense against societal collapse.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    just gonna show up to do a job they weren't elected to do, aren't legally allowed to do
    Once the results are official, that's trespassing.

And everyone existing in reality.
    Yes, except by the only organism who actually matters in this: The Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Anrakyr View Post
    https://apnews.com/article/Biden-win...14e6781a54da84

The Senate just announces the winner after Congress jointly counts the EC votes.

That's enough indulging in fantasy for one day for me though, carry on if you'd like. I shan't stop your fantasy.

??

Senate does jack shit about this. The election was called. Biden won, deal with it (or whatever crap you conservatives said when the orange cancer won in 2016).

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    ??

Senate does jack shit about this. The election was called. Biden won, deal with it (or whatever crap you conservatives said when the orange cancer won in 2016).
    The election was called by who? The media? Laughable.

Biden didn't win YET. He hasn't been confirmed by any official organism. It's only the media that is the kicking and screaming that he won.

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...ers-ipsos-poll

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Nearly 80% of Americans, including more than half of Republicans, recognize President-elect Joe Biden as the winner of the Nov. 3 election after most media organizations called the race for the Democrat based on his leads in critical battleground states, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.
    Even half of Republicans have realized that Trump lost by now. I genuinely hope they're embarrassed by their parties absolute fucking incompetence and childlike behavior in refusing to concede while indulging in pathetic fantasies about alternate realities.

The senate, with the house, just confirms the electoral votes after the electoral college votes. The electoral college votes based on how the people in their states voted. Which is the thing we see reported on the news.

All the news is doing is reporting on the votes which at this point make it mathematically impossible for Trump to win.

Biden didn't win YET.
    If he isn't declared the winner, then we are now a fully Facist state, since he won the vote, handedly. That is what you're hoping for.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Biden didn't win YET.
    The media did announce the winner, because he had the most votes, or the contender simply does not have enough votes to flip the states (that's what happened in PA, by the way), where are still ballots left to count.
    He already won. They just stated the fact, it's not like they are kingmakers or something.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-11-10 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    If he isn't declared the winner, then we are now a fully Facist state, since he won the vote, handedly. That is what you're hoping for.
    If Trump manages to bring evidence of tampering with the votes, and takes the lead by math, then Biden lost.

Oh, oh, let me guess, whatever evidence Trump brings cannot possibly be real and it's a coup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The media did announce the winner, because he had the most votes, or the contender simply did not have enough votes to flip the states (that's what happened in PA, by the way).
    He already won. They just stated the fact, it's not lile they are kingmakers or something.
    He has the most votes momentarily. There are lawsuits going on, and recounts in several states.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-11-11 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/g...-death-threats

Republicans are sending the Georgia Secretary of State, also a Republican, death threats on top of the overt political attacks against him because he refuses to steal the election for his party and is simply following the law.

And somehow Democrats are the party of extremists?

If Trump manages to bring evidence of tampering with the votes, and takes the lead by math, then Biden lost.

Oh, oh, let me guess, whatever evidence Trump brings cannot possibly be real and it's a coup.

- - - Updated - - -

He has the most votes momentarily. There are lawsuits going on, and recounts in several states.
    Ah yes, the evidence that Trump doesn't have and the lawsuits that keep getting thrown out because he lacks evidence.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I know you're real mad Biden won the election, but please don't post misinformation.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/g...-death-threats

Republicans are sending the Georgia Secretary of State, also a Republican, death threats on top of the overt political attacks against him because he refuses to steal the election for his party and is simply following the law.

And somehow Democrats are the party of extremists?
    He's a RINO, same as Mitt Romney.

No one likes traitors. I'll take a scumbag that I know he's scumbag, over a traitor.

First do research.

Secondly, there are no lawsuits that Trump has that even if proven true, would be enough to overturn enough votes.

Lastly, I challenge any of you American hating facists to bring ANY proof of voter fraud, then explain all the fuckery your piece of shit orange jesus tried with the USPS.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Biden didn't win YET. He hasn't been confirmed by any official organism. It's only the media that is the kicking and screaming that he won.
    According to the same conventions you readily accepted for the past 50 years or so he's won. Letting the process play out won't change the result and it just confirms the worlds belief that Trump is, was and always will be a laughing stock to educated people.

Also, nice burner account, I see you actually posted some other stuff before you came in here to apologise for the spineless deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    First do research.

Secondly, there are no lawsuits that Trump has that even if proven true, would be enough to overturn enough votes.

Lastly, I challenge any of you American hating facists to bring ANY proof of voter fraud, then explain all the fuckery your piece of shit orange jesus tried with the USPS.
    Other than the cases of Republican voter fraud? Cause we got tons of those.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Why would Trump, a proven habitual liar, say he has evidence of fraud and then lead with jokes of lawsuits that have already mostly been thrown out for not meeting a minimum standard of evidence? If he has evidence of systematic voter fraud the likes of which the US has never seen during an election that he lost by 3 points when polls had Biden ahead by 9, one would think that he would publicize it just like everything else that crosses his mind. One would think that he would file a lawsuit in advance of the election, even, when he was telegraphing his claims on this mysterious fraud that has yet to materialize.

But instead he just prematurely claimed victory and then filed a bunch of weak, baseless lawsuits as mail-in ballots were counted and it became obvious that he lost.

He's a RINO, same as Mitt Romney.

No one likes traitors. I'll take a scumbag that I know he's scumbag, over a traitor.
    So is the next four years just going to be Republican temper-tantrums and ideological purity tests? Because that's gonna be real enjoyable.

Seriously, if it's gonna be like this I'm gonna need to start going to Costco to keep my popcorn supply stocked.