finally a trump supporter enters the thread so we can d̶u̶n̶k̶ ̶o̶n̶ *checks infraction points* have a reasonable conversation about opposing political viewpoints with them

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/g...-death-threats

Republicans are sending the Georgia Secretary of State, also a Republican, death threats on top of the overt political attacks against him because he refuses to steal the election for his party and is simply following the law.

And somehow Democrats are the party of extremists?
    And people are mad at me when i say that the GOP is full of shitty people, and that party should dissapear in the ash heap of history, and their idiots who follow said ideology need to fsde into obscurity.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Anrakyr View Post
    He's a RINO, same as Mitt Romney.

No one likes traitors. I'll take a scumbag that I know he's scumbag, over a traitor.
    Why do you love scumbags so much?

It's weird that you are defending terrorism.

10+ Year Old Account

No one likes traitors. I'll take a scumbag that I know he's scumbag, over a traitor.
    A traitor to what? Certainly not American ideals. The fact that you think he's a traitor says a lot about your lack of conscience. We should encourage people not to just toe the party line when they disagree. That sort of hive-mind behavior fits better in China.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pence had a meeting with GOP Senators, to talk about the legal actoins being taken by the Prisoner-Elect.

"Well there's about a dozen lawsuits, surely in the hours they talked they--"

It took five minutes.

"Wow, he was able to provide the evidence of wrongdoing in five minutes?"

Pence did not provide evidence.

To be fair, they did spend a lot of time talking about the vaccine. That's promising, at least.

So now people who follow the law are traitors?. Way to not sound like a fascist, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Ah yes, the evidence that Trump doesn't have and the lawsuits that keep getting thrown out because he lacks evidence.
    Evidence that they have SO MUCH of that they are also offering bounties between 25k and a $1 million for "more".

I mean, I'll just go ahead and say it now; there are one of two things that are going to happen in the coming weeks:

1. More and more Republicans back away from Trump's bullshit as his ridiculous fraud claims are shot down one by one in the courts and once the EC meets and votes the transition starts with or without Trump's approval.

2. The GOP remain complicit in Trump's attempted coup and are never again granted a moment of peace or safety. They have their positions by the grace of millions of Americans who all know where they live.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...ers-ipsos-poll

Even half of Republicans have realized that Trump lost by now. I genuinely hope they're embarrassed by their parties absolute fucking incompetence and childlike behavior in refusing to concede while indulging in pathetic fantasies about alternate realities.
    It isn't just childish, it's insidious. They're trying to erode faith in the very system we've been using for over 200 years to decide our leadership, and people are buying it.

This isn't just being salty about the outcome, they're trying to poison the process that put them in power in the first place. I dearly hope this is just a phase that will gradually pass when Trump and those that clung to him are out of the picture, because otherwise I fear that they've been doing some long-term harm to this nation's institutions.

Then clearly you should be against people like Trump and Giulliani. Because they're traitors and deserve the noose, if there was any just in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    And people are mad at me when i say that the GOP is full of shitty people, and that party should dissapear in the ash heap of history, and their idiots who follow said ideology need to fsde into obscurity.
    Are people mad at you for that? I say that all the time. The GOP needs to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspot22 View Post
    It isn't just childish, it's insidious. They're trying to erode faith in the very system we've been using for over 200 years to decide our leadership, and people are buying it.

This isn't just being salty about the outcome, they're trying to poison the process that put them in power in the first place. I dearly hope this is just a phase that will gradually pass when Trump and those that clung to him are out of the picture, because otherwise I fear that they've been doing some long-term harm to this nation's institutions.
    Thanks to the Republican Party, the terrorists have pretty much accomplished their goals on 9/11, and Putin has accomplished his goal of throwing real questions about the abilities of western democracies to operate effectively.

Republicans are all about giving the enemies of the US exactly what they want, apparently.

He has the most votes momentarily. There are lawsuits going on, and recounts in several states.
    For your own mental healh, stop it. Almost all lawsuits have been thrown out w/o comment. Recounts have never and will never flip 10k+ votes, so GA and PA are out of the question (and PA is out of recount range, by the way).

It's sad to see trumpsters so deluded with fantasy, that they think this could work (i mean, it can, but not for the reasons you think it does).

The election was called by who? The media? Laughable.

Biden didn't win YET. He hasn't been confirmed by any official organism. It's only the media that is the kicking and screaming that he won.
    The election has been called by the people of the United States. Through their votes. Deal with it, snowflake. Or keep melting in the heat of reality. The choice is yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Trump manages to bring evidence of tampering with the votes, and takes the lead by math, then Biden lost.

Oh, oh, let me guess, whatever evidence Trump brings cannot possibly be real and it's a coup.

- - - Updated - - -

He has the most votes momentarily. There are lawsuits going on, and recounts in several states.
    How is the weather in the Great State of Denial?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Are people mad at you for that? I say that all the time. The GOP needs to die.
    IRL, when i try to spout that on older people here.

But yea, the GOP needs to die, and its corpse needs to be burned, with its ashes being thrown into the sea. You want a conservative party? Look at the democrats

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to the Republican Party, the terrorists have pretty much accomplished their goals on 9/11, and Putin has accomplished his goal of throwing real questions about the abilities of western democracies to operate effectively.

Republicans are all about giving the enemies of the US exactly what they want, apparently.
    Republicans are anti american traitors, who think of themselves as the ultimate american heroes. Kinda like conservatives here.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    IRL, when i try to spout that on older people here.

But yea, the GOP needs to die, and its corpse needs to be burned, with its ashes being thrown into the sea. You want a conservative party? Look at the democrats
    Absolutely. I've said for a while now that once the GOP dies the Democrats can finally split into Progressives and "Centrists" since it seems they're chomping at the bit to do so anyway. Or the US can finally get ranked voting going which would allow for a plethora of parties to better represent the political spectrum.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If Trump manages to bring evidence of tampering with the votes, and takes the lead by math, then Biden lost.

Oh, oh, let me guess, whatever evidence Trump brings cannot possibly be real and it's a coup.

- - - Updated - - -

If Trump had even a single fraction of an iota of evidence he would be plastering that shit all over twitter, yet he keeps posting nothing but claims. And I know, I know, you couldn't give two fucks about facts that don't confirm your own agenda but here we are.

Hopefully Kokolums gets unbanned would love to know his opinion on how this is going

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Oh no, this is a mandate. MAJOR changes incoming. You won't recognize America in 4 years.
    If Trump wins THIS election, which people are calling the most important election of their lives, he gets a HUGE mandate for significant change. And Trump will win this.
    Another target in this Trump second term might be companies that supported BLM. The nation appears to blame them for the riots by re-electing Trump. Trump ran on that issue big time and got another 4 years. So maybe hauling them to court, fines, jail time. Make sure they understand supporting BLM is not OK.
    I think the MSM is looking at Trump taking full legal action against them at this point. And Trump how has the ability and mandate to pack the court to do it, too. Gloves come off now.
    The question after this election: is the democratic party a viable party anymore? Blacks and Hispanics are moving into the GOP camp. Demographics are destiny and the republicans are capturing the demographics. I think the democrats need to pretty much abandon their current platform and remake themselves to try to compete. They have now lost the white house in 4 of 6 elections this century and the beatings will continue until they change course.
    Early returns are a bit skewed depending on which sort you are referring to.

If you look at early voters and mail in ballots, its brutal for Trump because early votes always go dem. But if you are seeing what is actually happening TODAY, its pretty clear Trump is gonna win very very big.
    This is shaping up to be a Trump landslide. Multiple reports of Biden getting absolutely steamrolled in Florida. Trump won Florida in 2016 by around 100k votes. Trump is reportedly already ahead in Florida by 200k+ and the working class GOP vote is just now hitting the polling places after work. And yes, these totals include mail-in ballots and early voting.

Biden is smoked.

Word is GOP turnout is at historic proportions. Republicans are coming out and voting like never before.

there must be more gems in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    Hopefully Kokolums gets unbanned would love to know his opinion on how this is going

I tend to have little faith in people who say we must vote for Nazis, or the Nazis will win.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post

He'd probably just come back screeching about how the Democrats are starting a civil war by electing Biden instead of Trump.