Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    RCP now has AZ in play again...Biden at 259.
    They NEVER FUCKING CALLED THE ELECTION ON THAT WEBSITE. Even they have stated it. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You mean 279? Or are we still pretending that PA hasn't been called? The only state that hasn't been called is GA, which either pushes Biden up to 306 or narrow Trump's loss 290:233
    What is this Pennsylvania thing you speak of. I never heard of it. It clearly doesn't exist.

I'll wait until the litigation and recounts are over before accepting the results of this election.
    Well, knowing you, you will be yelling that he was unfairly treated as he is dragged out by his fucking cankles on the 20th of January.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    At this point, If I was Biden, I would work from camp david for the first few months of the administration. empty the entire whitehouse of people for a GOOD long time to make sure any trace is long dead. I don't think anyone in the administration goes to camp david so it should be safe work environment. Really they need to is tear down the whole white house since the stain of the trump corruption will forever taint it, but that's not gonna happen.
    Horrifyingly, Trump will always have his portrait hanging in the halls.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    RCP never had AZ projected. Try again.

You're a few days later in your copy/paste talking points.
    You're likely correct....but everyone else seems to have called AZ for Biden.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

So, why did you make such a bullshit claim?

Where did you get that talking point from?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You mean 279? Or are we still pretending that PA hasn't been called? The only state that hasn't been called is GA, which either pushes Biden up to 306 or narrow Trump's loss 290:233
    Has NC been called? I assumed it was going for trump but wasn't aware it had been called yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Yeah... "Make America Great Again" is pretty much just for the listener to imagine what he wants, and Trump is totally going to achieve that goal, like he is some sort of orange, hamburger shaped comet in the night sky.
    "Make America Great Again" very clearly means going back to the racist, xenophobic, sexist, radically religious policies of the past. I don't know how you guys are ignoring Trump's rhetoric and messaging behind his slogans. His supporters know what he means when he says this, they are not innocent children who don't know they're following a racist.

I mean here you go, right here, have a laugh:

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1326529161314373633

Civil war brewing inside Proud Boys as top leader says he’s done pretending he isn’t a Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Horrifyingly, Trump will always have his portrait hanging in the halls.
    They can move it to some never used wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    RCP has had that for several days, not sure if they ever called Arizona. As far as I know, Fox and AP were the ones calling Arizona.

Of course, Trump is still losing Arizona.

You Trumpsters really should get on the same page with your lies.
    Trump has probably lost AZ but it is the one state where hedging the call seems pretty legit. GA is pretty much biden win locked at this moment and PA is already up 50k for biden and not calling that is just stupid.

As a note for trump to win PA he would have to win more votes than currently are left he would need to win like 108% of remaining votes.

Has NC been called? I assumed it was going for trump but wasn't aware it had been called yet.
    I believe it has pretty much across the board. It's going to Trump, GA is still outstanding.

That is because RCP is fucking retarded. They post bullshit from retarded right wing sources like the Federalist and other things on their website.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    They NEVER FUCKING CALLED THE ELECTION ON THAT WEBSITE. Even they have stated it. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
    Relax....try to get control of yourself.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-11-12 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Trump has probably lost AZ but it is the one state where hedging the call seems pretty legit. GA is pretty much biden win locked at this moment and PA is already up 50k for biden and not calling that is just stupid.
    Yeah, I definitely think it was premature for Fox and the AP to call AZ. PA and GA are fucking done.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, why did you make such a bullshit claim?

Where did you get that talking point from?
    From Parler or Twitter. Because I have seen this shit running around on all kinds of right wing bullshit sites.

I'll wait until the litigation and recounts are over before accepting the results of this election.
    What litigation? All the cases I've heard about have been literally thrown out for lack of evidence. Admittedly, there may be some I'm not aware of, I can't pretend I keep track of all of the ones Trump's team is throwing around.

Also, recounts in most states won't happen unless Trump pays for them because the difference in votes is greater than that needed for an automatic recount. And as far as I know, he doesn't really have the funding to do so, as it would cost millions of dollars. We'll have to wait and see though as the deadlines to request them haven't passed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    "Make America Great Again" very clearly means going back to the racist, xenophobic, sexist, radically religious policies of the past.
    Every Trump supporter would strongly disagree with you.

Thanks for proving my point that slogans aren't some uber-sophisticated method of boiling down broad, complex policy positions into a few words that contain volumes of meaning.

Slogans are intentionally vague, that's the point. People fill in the details with whatever they want to.

Relax....try to get control of yourself.
    You got caught pushing lies, control yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh... AP News, Fox, Politico maybe.

CNN, NYTimes, most others never called AZ.

It's like you haven't even bothered to pay actual attention to this election or its results. Blinded by your fervor, perhaps??

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

NC still accepts ballots postmarked by election day until tomorrow. So it'll still be a while after that till they're all counted.