5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    COVID who?

That is not his texting. It is too normal.

Trump is scheduled to speak at 4 et I think. It's supposed to be about the vaccine. That should be interesting and by interesting I mean a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    This is his most public loss and it’s on the world stage.

The fact that he is being a sore loser is showing the ENTIRE world what he has always been. A loser and a fake winner.
    Well, it's showing The ENTIRE world...except for the deluded idiots that are still cheering him on.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    That is not his texting. It is too normal.
    Right ... imagine something warming Trump's heart. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    Trump is scheduled to speak at 4 et I think. It's supposed to be about the vaccine. That should be interesting and by interesting I mean a disaster.
    "The Vaccine that I, Donald J. Trump, personally created."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Well, it's showing The ENTIRE world...except for the deluded idiots that are still cheering him on.
    Well they are a lost cause that we have known since 2016. Also like Low hanging fruit said, it’s more about trump mental collapse and just quitting on his followers(after he milks them of money).

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    That's what I don't understand. Why is his voters putting up with this. Multiple states are quickly maxxing out their ICU beds. Mississippi, Ohio, Montana, Wisconsin, Oklahoma and Idaho are out of ICU beds and at 80 - 90% occupancy of their total general hospital bed capacity. Unless the patient is in critical condition, he or she get to go home and self-treat.
    I live in OK and our Gov. STILL refuses to do a mandatory mask mandate and in fact has said he would never do it. There are still plenty of people here that still think its a hoax or its just the flu too.

My city has is one of the few that has a mask mandate but its not enforced. maybe 60 percent are wearing masks in public. Its so goddamn infuriating.

This thread is long and I wish I could link all the info in it here because I know people will just ignore it

https://twitter.com/mhildreth/status...31833897099265

But I just wanna mention that a majority of rural white voters have said they want universal healthcare, police reform, abortion, something done about climate change, immigration reform, and more. 59% of rural white voters said white supremacists are a major threat to our country. They also said only 36% of rural white voters were even contacted this cycle by Democratic Candidates or the Party. Only 50% of rural white voters were contacted by anyone, in either party.

So what's the reason Democrats are losing rural White voters? It's because they aren't talking to rural White voters. Only 36% of rural White voters were contacted this cycle by Democratic Candidates or the Party. In fact, only 50% of rural white voters were contacted by anyone.
    If you think Democrats need to move right to win over these people, they could start by actually even moving to reach out to them at all.
    Last edited by Flower Milk; 2020-11-13 at 07:24 PM.

Presented with out comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadriker View Post
    I live in OK and our Gov. STILL refuses to do a mandatory mask mandate and in fact has said he would never do it. There are still plenty of people here that still think its a hoax or its just the flu too.

My city has is one of the few that has a mask mandate but its not enforced. maybe 60 percent are wearing masks in public. Its so goddamn infuriating.
    Same in NE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Georgia!

Georgia was just called! Stacey Abrams, Patron Saint of Voters lol

https://abcnews.go.com/Elections/202...sults-live-map
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Because they're still convinced its a democratic hoax...

New house member today -
    It is... interesting that they believe Covid is a hoax, despite millions of sick people, hundreds of thousands of funerals, and the fact that basically everyone knows someone that has it.

Meanwhile they believe that massive voter fraud is a thing despite zero evidence of it existing, nobody has seen it, and there is no logical reason to believe it does exist.

It is like believing in Bigfoot but not Gorillas.

Because they're still convinced its a democratic hoax...

New house member today -
    This is all I have to say to that BS.

GA Coronavirus: Number Of ICU Beds In Use Almost 84 Percent

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    That's what I don't understand. Why is his voters putting up with this. Multiple states are quickly maxxing out their ICU beds. Mississippi, Ohio, Montana, Wisconsin, Oklahoma and Idaho are out of ICU beds and at 80 - 90% occupancy of their total general hospital bed capacity. Unless the patient is in critical condition, he or she get to go home and self-treat.
    Because he's told them that the Beds are only full because Doctors get more money from covid cases....so they diagnose everything as Covid. They don't question their God-Emperor.

Presented with out comment.
    Which is absolutely faboulous...because, even if we take the whole thing at face value...there is still no evidence of those votes being discarded. At worst, the only evidence is that some election workers "rolled their eyes" at the votes certain people were casting. It doesn't even say those votes were for Trump. They could be for Biden, they could be third party, they could even write-in ballots For Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Prob the morons voting for Kanye West.
    I prefer to believe they voted for Captain America.

I can at least understand why people would think Steve Rogers would make a good President. I can't say the same for Kanye.

Final states have been called....Finally

NC has been officially called for Trump

GA has been officially called for Biden

306/232

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...president.html

Biden wins with over 5 million more votes and 74 more electoral votes.

This was not a close race. Just seemed like it due to the delays in counting.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's hilarious how ignorant these people are.

All they've got is hearsay, conspiracy theories, and feelings. No evidence.

If they think democrats are this good at cheating, they should just give up.

Maybe these election results will demoralize enough of these rubes that they just give up on voting altogether.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2020-11-13 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

306/232

306. Landslide. Historic. Blowout.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account

306/232

Very historic victory for Joe and Kamala.

Everyone saying it was a "failure", can eat a moldy cat turd.
    Government Affiliated Snark