5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Police chief basically saying they were prepared only for peaceful protesting and that the use of pepper spray on cops by rioters is how they got past them.

Which is kind of bullshit half truth.
    I think the cops chickened out knowning that trump supporters carry weapons to protests.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    YEah, watching this.

They fucking suck at this. Pouring beer on as an accelerant? Trying to light synthetic fabric that appears flame retardant? Thinking they can start a fire with a bunch of electronics and no kindling?

These fuckin jokers man.
    Sometimes I get the feeling that they didn't send their best and brightest. The fact they are all easily identified and live streaming their crimes is another clue.

If you think we don't have two systems in the U.S. you are wrong and ignorant.

https://twitter.com/kylebuchanan/sta...828092418?s=20
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/l...8-23083673d46b

It's been known about for quite some time.

And in the days leading into it they knew the risk of violence, as they were arresting a bunch of PB's for trying to bring guns into the city.

Edit: https://dcist.com/story/20/12/22/dc-...america-first/

And from a week earlier, too. This wasn't a spur of the moment thing, some of these groups got permits for their protests.
    Oh, wow, that makes the law enforcement hypocrisy so much worse when you compare the treatment of the BLM protests and these nerds.
    Never give the republicans an inch ever again. Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    That's Pence and his wife.
    Ah, that'll teach me not to look myself - friend told me and I didn't verify.

Whoops!

I honestly feel a little upset to see this happening over there in America. It's shocking and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Sometimes I get the feeling that they didn't send their best and brightest. The fact they are all easily identified and live streaming their crimes is another clue.
    I'm real glad they weren't paying any attention to this summers protests.

what times the guard comin in?

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Mike Pence has changed his Twitter banner to a Biden-Harris picture, and unfollowed Trump.

25th amendment about to raise its head?
    How did this moron think it was going to end. I just hope Pence goes down almost as much at Trump. Maybe he will be caught up in some scandal.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    that looks like an old photo from ukraine to me, Ethan Tilling iirc
    Exactly, just wanted to say the same thing.

The flag on the right is of the far-right Ukrainian party Svoboda, next to it is the blue and yellow Ukrainian flag. It was probably taken during the 2013-2014 Maydan protests, when demonstrators occupied many public buildings. Some of them were pretty far to the right.
    Last edited by Leobald; 2021-01-06 at 10:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    curfew is an hour away, maybe something happens then but I have my doubts
    /s

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    They didn't. And that's the scary part. If this had been fully coordinated the Capital Building would be on fire right now.

My concern is that there are real professionals mixed into the mass of idiots and they are doing real damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    6PM is when Mayor Bowser has the curfew stated to start, so they should be setting up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

And the gas has started and the side entrance is getting cleared out finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    6PM is when Mayor Bowser has the curfew stated to start, so they should be setting up.
    ah looks like the cops are making some moves now on the stream

All these reports of pipebombs are alarming, who knows where all these things could be placed, since almost no place was off limits.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    ah looks like the cops are making some moves now on the stream
    You love to see it. Way to late, but about time. Still very restrained on the tear gas, that is not very much at all. Certainly not compared to what they did last spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    If you think we don't have two systems in the U.S. you are wrong and ignorant.

https://twitter.com/kylebuchanan/sta...828092418?s=20
    They wouldn't be any reasoning if they were brown I can tell you that much.

5+ Year Old Account
    Wait who is guarding the tech in the offices of capital hill?

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Hey look what they are putting up on Capitol Grounds.

Fascists symbolism!
    Yes, this is a false image. I was corrected on it. Not at our Nation's Capitol.

My apologies.