The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    BRECCING NEWS!

SCOTUS refuses to fast-track Trump election lawsuits.

This all but mandates they won't be heard by Jan 20th and therefore won't change the results.

This means Trump's record is over at 1-60, which even the NYJets have beaten.

"So what was the breakdown?"

Funny story: SCOTUS refused to sign it. We don't know which Justices agreed and which dissented. Which means neither does Trump and neither does the rabid fanbase.
    @cubby wanna get in on this one too?
    (i see what you did there)

Pretty solid move by SCOTUS. They don't have to deal with the suit, it will be moot after the 20th, and SCOTUS avoids individual ire being brought down by not signing it. This is how you say "GO FUCK YOURSELF" in Supreme Court.

Did the names "Huntington-Hill" come up? Because if we took your suggestion, we'd never have to deal with that shitty math.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump sanctions Russia for election interference.

"What, seriously?"

I don't know the motivation behind this. Mnuchin clearly is out of a job no matter what he does in the next nine days. Russia will just get mad at Trump instead of Biden. Either I'm missing something, or this is an 87th minute own goal. Oh wait, I'm American, I mean GO BROWNS

- - - Updated - - -

Donald Trump is due to speak at 1:30 on (at least) FOX News.

Oh man. This is going to be amazing.
    They already changed it to 3:15 eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Shit...I may have to give this a listen. I'm imagining that he's being advised not to talk to them and that he's told everyone that he needs a few hours of "executive time" alone in the Oval Office with a phone.

The interview will take maybe an hour, the rest of the time he'll be using taxpayer dollars to dial 1-800-hot-lips (which I genuinely wonder if it still exists anymore, I remember calling that from payphones as a rascal and giggling with glee hearing the recorded message).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Pretty solid move by SCOTUS.
    Is it really? I'm no lawyer, so I'm not sure if this is more "we don't want to announce who is for and who is against it" (a cowardly move) or more "no, fuck off" (a bold move). You're saying the latter?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    This is misleading. The Bar Association you’re referring to is a voluntary association. It takes the courts to disbar him.
    Oh goddam steam.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, back to Hyrule.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Shit...I may have to give this a listen. I'm imagining that he's being advised not to talk to them and that he's told everyone that he needs a few hours of "executive time" alone in the Oval Office with a phone.

The interview will take maybe an hour, the rest of the time he'll be using taxpayer dollars to dial 1-800-hot-lips (which I genuinely wonder if it still exists anymore, I remember calling that from payphones as a rascal and giggling with glee hearing the recorded message).
    I mean, it's just going to be him whining that "conservative voices are being silenced on social media!" isn't it? Not very compelling stuff.

There was the whole Hunter Biden thing.
    Ah, yes, but it was such a bad attempt that I forgot it. I don't know if the Russians were lazy or what happened.
    Or might be that they are playing a longer game.

Plus let's be honest, there's a shitload of Party of Trump conspiracy posts out there. Surely Russia had no problem doing those?
    True, but it also seems that Americans are pretty good at inventing them locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I mean, it's just going to be him whining that "conservative voices are being silenced on social media!" isn't it? Not very compelling stuff.
    "CONSERVATIVE VOICES ARE BEING CENSORED!" said the President of the United States of America on a nationally televised cable news interview on the most watched cable news show in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    He's still in charge for 9 more days. He can take actions still.

10+ Year Old Account
    "CONSERVATIVE VOICES ARE BEING CENSORED!" said the President of the United States of America on a nationally televised cable news interview on the most watched cable news show in America.
    Best case scenario is him saying so stupid that it makes Pence go with the 25th... But we all know that's know going to happen.

There was the whole Hunter Biden thing. Plus let's be honest, there's a shitload of Party of Trump conspiracy posts out there. Surely Russia had no problem doing those?

- - - Updated - - -

NYState moves to disbar Giuliani.

Hey @cubby want to ah fuck it, the guy's probably busy.
    Well, as far as the conspiracy posts go, the head crazy of the country(Alex Jones) even said it was too much for him. I'm still not sure how to deal with that. Kind of like if there was a black hole within a black hole.

10+ Year Old Account
    The irony will surely be lost on the rabid fanbase.

Whatever he decrees, Biden can just handwave it in nine days. Better yet, they can sue to block the enforcement during those nine days and wait for Biden to say "we don't contest dropping the lawsuit".

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    There was the whole Hunter Biden thing. Plus let's be honest, there's a shitload of Party of Trump conspiracy posts out there. Surely Russia had no problem doing those?

- - - Updated - - -

NYState moves to disbar Giuliani.

Hey @cubby want to ah fuck it, the guy's probably busy.
    It's pretty interesting they are moving on this now. They should have done it a few years ago when Rudy clearly demonstrated he'd lost his sanity. But better late than ever. It really won't slow Rudy down, mostly symbolic, although it will prevent him from filing any more idiotic suits on his own.

It's pretty interesting they are moving on this now. They should have done it a few years ago when Rudy clearly demonstrated he'd lost his sanity. But better late than ever. It really won't slow Rudy down, mostly symbolic, although it will prevent him from filing any more idiotic suits on his own.
    Lost? Are you sure he had any to begin with?

The punishment should be that "Trump" is permanently scratched onto their forehead, back, and chest so that we may all remember who they are at all times.

10+ Year Old Account
    it will prevent him from filing any more idiotic suits on his own.
    Good news, just because he's slowed down doesn't mean he can't try again. He did say the truth would come out.

Now if they ran such a clean election, why wouldn't they make all the machines available immediately?

If they ran such a clean election they'd have you come in and look at the paper ballots. Who hides evidence? Criminals hide evidence. Not honest people.

So, over the next 10 days we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent, and if we're wrong we will be made fools of. But if we're right, a lot of them will go to jail.

So let's have trial by combat. I'm willing to stake, I'm willing to stake my reputation, the President is willing to stake his reputation, on the fact that we're going to find criminality there.
    That was five days ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I am referring to the EC. But, in essence, that discrepancy actually falls on the two Senate seats in each state. Without them, the distribution o votes within the EC would be much more equal. Wyoming would lose 2/3 of it's voting power.

- - - Updated - - -

I have never believed that land should vote.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean... land.

Nah, I'm cool with that. But, considering how long you've supported the ideals of racism, you and I are not likely to agree on much.
    I am not racist at all. I do not judge people by their skin color, but by the culture they embrace and the actions they take.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I am not racist at all. I do not judge people by their skin color, but by the culture they embrace and the actions they take.
    Bullshit, we've been down this road, before. You spent days defending racism.

It starts here:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...pandemic/page7
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-01-11 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Culture?

lol wtf dude who says stuff like this? I thought dog whistles were supposed to be quiet?

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF are they trying to prove by doing shit like this?

And of course, of fucking course, it's in Florida . . .

- - - Updated - - -

The punishment should be that "Trump" is permanently scratched onto their forehead, back, and chest so that we may all remember who they are at all times.
    Aldo Raine approves.
    Putin khuliyo