Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Whatever you say. Admitting you made a mistake can be tough.
    I guess so, considering you misinterpreted what I wrote.

lmao the pillow man will be back to being a crack addict by the end of the year

Whatever you say. Admitting you made a mistake can be tough.

- - - Updated - - -

Roflmao. You think prison is going to buy $60 pillows for people who current don’t get one that costs $5.
    I didn't say buy them. I said he can start a market for them in prison. Use them like currency. Kinda like anything else in prison.

This is what you wrote. Point out where it indicates anything other than he’s being sued. Not that he will be, he is currently being sued. Your exact words.
    I never said he was currently being sued. . being sued, which is going to happen, to the tune of 1.3 million dollars, is gonna put him in a lot of financial hurt. You are misinterpreting what I wrote, by literally adding words to it. whatever bro.

That’s not how prison works either. You can’t get shipments of pillows sent to you like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Being sued literally means it’s actively occurring. The issue here is you’re expecting me to add words so it means what you wanted it to.
    No all I'm expecting is basic reading comprehension, too much to ask for I guess.

I just asked 2 English professors. My reading comprehension is great. Have a good day!
    ROFL, okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we stop the petty semantics?

Like jesus, are ya'll 6 years old?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Maybe he can send one to each of the people going to federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison because you know prison pillows won't be good enough. Maybe he will be joining them.

Are you sure those are pillows?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/08/2...d-mitsch-bush/

Damn yo, I forgot that Boebert has a pretty long rap sheet for an elected official, including a lot of failures to show up in court.

My favorite might be this one -

Boebert was arrested twice in Mesa County in 2015. As first reported by Colorado Newsline, Boebert was detained on June 20, 2015, after a verbal altercation with police at Country Jam, a music festival near Grand Junction. Boebert, then 28 years old, allegedly shouted at people detained on suspicion of underage drinking, urging them to flee from police, which caused the young drinkers to become unruly.

While she was being handcuffed for disorderly conduct, Boebert tried to twist away from police, according to deputies’ reports. She allegedly shouted that her arrest was unconstitutional, that “she had friends at Fox News and that the arrest would be national news.” It did not become national news.

Boebert was released from custody and told to appear in court that August but missed her court date because, as she told a judge, she forgot what day of the week it was. “I am now aware today is Friday,” she wrote on Aug. 28, 2015, hours after she was supposed to be in court.
    Fuckin party of "law and order" and "back the blue", I'm fuckin dying.

Jesus christ how fuckin dumb and insane are the kinds of people that vote for this cosplay fuckin fascists? Is it seriously just because she has a gun-themed restaurant? Is that all it takes to win the hearts and minds of "Real America(tm)"?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Damn yo, I forgot that Boebert has a pretty long rap sheet for an elected official, including a lot of failures to show up in court.

Jesus christ how fuckin dumb and insane are the kinds of people that vote for this cosplay fuckin fascists? Is it seriously just because she has a gun-themed restaurant? Is that all it takes to win the hearts and minds of "Real America(tm)"?
    If she doesn't end up in prison she seems like a great possibility for a 2024 candidate based on the trajectory of the party.

He's a pretty face (not to me, but to many) with a gun. She can pretty much say anything else she wants because it doesn't matter to those people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    If she doesn't end up in prison she seems like a great possibility for a 2024 candidate based on the trajectory of the party.
    Between Kristi Noem and her, I will truly weep for humanity if they were serious candidates.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

She allegedly shouted that her arrest was unconstitutional, that “she had friends at Fox News and that the arrest would be national news.” It did not become national news.
    I read that in Morgan Freeman's voice.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I read that in Morgan Freeman's voice.
    I think we all did.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

https://www.jsonline.com/in-depth/ne...=snd-autopilot

Oh this is GRAND.

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board called on Ron Johnson to resign.

He asked for a space to respond.

They gave it to him, he has his own op-ed response posted on the site.

Except the editorial board footnoted it, and in the process debunked all his bullshit lies point by point.

This is how you fuckin host garbage tier op-eds, if you're gonna host them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Powell drops lawsuit against Georgia.

Someone call Raffensperger Perseus, because he just slew the Kraken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its over. It is finally over. Now I must decide if I should forgive the stupid and the brainwashed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Its over. It is finally over. Now I must decide if I should forgive the stupid and the brainwashed.
    There is no time for forgiveness, no respite, they made their bed and now must lay in it.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    That depends on if they actually want you to forgive them, or just forget what they did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love to see it!

Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    Love to see it!

When "professionals" unironically use "cuck" and "sub" as insults.

Seriously, I forgot that Glenn Greenwald apparently lurks 4chin.