Tens of thousands of voters drop Republican affiliation after Capitol riot

Interesting development. Relatively small number so far. Although, we only have numbers from states that actually report registration data.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    It's a bitch to change party affiliation on registration. It's interesting to see what bidens done. So far I agree with most of what he has done. Now in the senate that'll be the real test. The GoP is for lack of a better term....is fucked currently. You know I've been saying they needed a come to Jesus moment after trump, yes? Welp here it is. The GoP has burnt the bridges. They've played the party of "no" for the last 20 years. We've watched these fiscal conservatives add trillions in debt. We watched trickle down become trickle none. Etc, etc. Now what stances the party should take now? I got no idea. I personally think whomever helps the workers first will be on top. I also think ted cruz siding with trump will cost him in 22.
    If I wanted to change my party affiliation I literally go to the DMV website and download a form, print it out, and mail it in. It takes about 5 minutes.

If I can't be bothered to do it now, they will ask me next time I renew my driver license if I want to change it.

I'm sure the process varies from state to state, but it's definitely not a pain everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    His pillows aren't even comfortable.

I used to sell them at bed bath & beyond. It's like sleeping on a bag of less noisy packing peanuts.
    I looked into what it was... his break through was that the foam is broken into different shape clusters. Not different shape, but uniform clusters, but just clusters. If you have a pillow with foam inside, just pull out the foam and rip into different pieces. That is all... probably why it doesn’t have a zipper...

Edit: What makes this pillow unique, is the advertising. No other pillow spends millions per month on advertising. It’s completely driven by marketing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I looked into what it was... his break through was that the foam is broken into different shape clusters. Not different shape, but uniform clusters, but just clusters. If you have a pillow with foam inside, just pull out the foam and rip into different pieces. That is all... probably why it doesn’t have a zipper...

Edit: What makes this pillow unique, is the advertising. No other pillow spends millions per month on advertising. It’s completely driven by marketing...
    Amusingly, apparently my Fox News watching grandmother bought one years ago. According to my father, it took about 1 day for her to return it for being hot-garbage.

Is there anything in the world more American than a fascist uprising being led by a C grade reality TV show host and a shonky pillow salesman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Is there anything in the world more American than a fascist uprising being led by a C grade reality TV show host and a shonky pillow salesman?
    How about a major company utilized by millions of people telling the President to fuck off forever?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    How about a major company utilized by millions of people telling the President to fuck off forever?
    I don't know what you are talking about.

Biden is still on twitter /s

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s why I used to say... Paris Hilton 2020... Make America Hot Again...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

People still believe him.

You forgot all the fake displays of faith/religion and patriotism. That's a very important part of what makes this so american. It's a parody. South Park couldn't make this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    His pillows aren't even comfortable.

I used to sell them at bed bath & beyond. It's like sleeping on a bag of less noisy packing peanuts.
    I was given one of those pillows as a gift, tried it one day, didn't like it, but then I needed a new one and gave it more of a shot. It was better than using a pillow I had used for 20+ years. At the very least I don't have the neck pain from that anymore. Still, I wouldn't say it's worth what it costs.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

You're right, a President being held to the same standard as everyone else and not given special treatment to put him above the law is extremely un-American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

That's literally America 101. Corporations are people?

Can you blame them? They were blamed for making a fraudulent election, and their business is honest elections. It'd be the same if Giuliani had said "Ford pickup trucks don't start and sometimes explode".

I don't even think the discovery is needed. Giuliani/Powell said Dominion was hacked or broken and they had no proof. Dominion should win without showing them anything at all, since Giuliani has no facts or evidence to present that back his highly public record.
    Well, a time ago, that was actually somewhat true with the Ford Pinto. It would start but could catch fire if it got rear ended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, a time ago, that was actually somewhat true with the Ford Pinto. It would start but could catch fire if it got rear ended.
    Ah yes, the Pinto. But even in your version Giuliani would be bringing evidence 40 years outdated and about the wrong car.

Ah yes, the Pinto. But even in your version Giuliani would be bringing evidence 40 years outdated and about the wrong car.
    Well, it is Giuliani. He is 40 years outdated and leaks oil. Would be right up his alley.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, it is Giuliani
    Yeah, and it's not like Trump is working in the 21st century much, either. Twitter yes, but there's all that goddam steam, black people are evil, etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    That's literally America 101. Corporations are people?
    I think you misunderstood; he asked if anything was more American, and my answer was Twitter banning the President. Because yes, banning the President from your service is extremely American.

https://twitter.com/KyleBiedermann/s...22692480393218

Texas House Republican introduced a bill to secede from the union, the first in the state in a century and the first since the Civil War.

Seriously, if Republicans hate this country so much, why don't they just move to Canada or Mexico? Why not move to the Pacific Trash Heap to form Kekistan?

This is just pathetic virtue signaling, and a bunch of poo-stained diaper wearing babies being mad that their party lost an election. Fuckin pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/KyleBiedermann/s...22692480393218

Texas House Republican introduced a bill to secede from the union, the first in the state in a century and the first since the Civil War.

Seriously, if Republicans hate this country so much, why don't they just move to Canada or Mexico? Why not move to the Pacific Trash Heap to form Kekistan?

This is just pathetic virtue signaling, and a bunch of poo-stained diaper wearing babies being mad that their party lost an election. Fuckin pathetic.
    Hey, remember when conservatives laughed at California/Oregon/Washington because some activists posted on twitter the idea of seceding? Yeah... Good times
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker