Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I am upset. Thus defensive. I apologize.
    No problem but based on 2016 I know how easy some supporters can quickly hate picks of a party and swap to the other side..... i.e Bernie bro's and the Hillary mess.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by headfistass View Post
    what the fuck kind of comeback is this...?

anyway the one candidate that was Thanos snapped by Tulsi Gabbard during the debates of all people is going to be president.... awesome...

- - - Updated - - -

liberals screaming "yass kween slay" as drones blow up a wedding party.
    Finally the true liberal feminist dream will be realized

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by headfistass View Post
    the protests will have no reason to stop so that's a positive.
    That is true, a positive that the protests will keep on going in 2021. Would suck if the dems started to pretend to actually care just for votes.

But hey, its something both parties can do well. Show how tone-deaf they are by having no idea what common people care about.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2020-08-11 at 09:59 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is Tim Kaine all over again, and you all drank too much kool-aid to see it.

All I can say is this election cycle is amazing. It has the vibe of a buddy cop movie now, a badly made one.

I cannot wait for "Student Loan forgiveness for people who receive Pell Grants and run a business in an undeserved community for three years" and "Keep prisoners locked up, we need the slaves" to be the new Dick Chaney should this ticket actually win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    I never understood how being a Vet always seems to be something of a qualifier for a person regardless of anything else.
    I know one currently in jail for stabbing someone during a bar fight... well... followed them from the bar and then stabbed them... My gf’s sister has 2 kids with him...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's some future content for Fox news:

In Finnish, kamala means horrible.

Checkmate, librulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    All I can say is this election cycle is amazing. It has the vibe of a buddy cop movie now, a badly made one.
    Did you just use her face over a white cop, during race protests? WTF?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    The US having a big crisis with its shitty justice system and its causing a ton of protests and they pick a prosecutor as Biden's VP lol.
    Are the democrats just retarded?
    This is gonna be one hell of a fun clown show.
    And? Young people, IE: the majority of the retards out 'protesting' (burning and looting their own communities), can't be bothered to turn out and vote in most elections... Why should anyone pander to them?

Democrats aren't going to win the election by convincing more fringe leftists on the coasts in states they are already going to win to vote for them... They aren't going to win by convincing moderates and disillusioned right-wingers in battleground states to vote for them.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Bah! You're right - and it wouldn't be "right" to "give" the first female presidency that way.
    Yeah, but it would give her a huge leg up in the 2024 election. At this point, take victories as they happen.

And republicans will find SOMETHING to rally around. BUT HER EMAILS got Trump into office - and did a LOT of damage as it turns out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post

And we have another Trump supporter. Perfectly happy to see 4 more years of this shit.
    People who did not vote in 2012 where Romney supporters.
    People who did not vote in 2008 where McCain supporters.
    People who did not vote in 2004 and 2000 where Bush supporters.

Damn, I had no idea the GoP had over 70%+ support, the US might as well be a 1 party state!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be voting down ballot for sure. I've put too much time and money into races to stop now. The top of the ticket will remain blank.
    And this is what a Trump supporter looks like. Don't be fooled by their "support" for other candidates.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Damn, I had no idea the GoP had over 70%+ support, the US might as well be a 1 party state!
    And this is what poor conclusion drawing and lack of any formal logic education looks like - don't be like him! Think for yourself! Use logic! Draw rational conclusions!

If they didn't vote, they were perfectly fine with them being president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    And? Young people, IE: the majority of the retards out 'protesting' (burning and looting their own communities), can't be bothered to turn out and vote in most elections... Why should anyone pander to them?

Democrats aren't going to win the election by convincing more fringe leftists on the coasts in states they are already going to win to vote for them... They are going to win by convincing moderates and disillusioned right-wingers in battleground states to vote for them.

Oh, I have no problem with them showing they don't care about the poor and the young. Just hope they make it clear. But it goes to show how many of the MMO-C champ neo-cons support the dems now, its funny to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I'm so happy it's over. My money was on Kamala from the moment they set up a vetting committee, and I trust that they made the right choice. I didn't get Warren or Rice, but I'll happily go with the smartest pick over the smartest candidate.

The last minute push for Bass and the "ambition" denigration was a bit worrisome, but it looks like she passed the final test.

Now let the real games begin! The war is upon us now, and this will be a bloody one. Kamala isn't afraid to throw a punch, just saying.
    Kamala's attacks on Biden in the primary debate may actually have helped her get the nomination. It showed, as you said, that she really can throw a punch, and do a good job of it as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Biden and a piece of toast would have been enough for me over Trump

so I'll take it
    Yep.

Really could not care who Biden picks. Would have prefered someone other than Harris but whatever.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    What sort of new math is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't go using logic here. That's crazy talk .
    And if you're not American, you better not defend those who don't support Biden or you're a Russian trump supporter or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I have no problem with them showing they don't care about the poor and the young. Just hope they make it clear. But it goes to show how many of the MMO-C champ neo-cons support the dems now, its funny to see.
    Support he dema or are against Trump?

And if you're not American, you better not defend those who don't support Biden or you're a Russian trump supporter or something.
    Well, based on your location...