Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    All the New York deaths are Trump and no way possibly that Cuomo handled shit poorly with nursing homes? Delusional at best. You can blame Trump for a lot of things, but New York was mishandled by the Democrats who run it...and they only account for 22% of all deaths, but you keep pounding that Trump drum. Because he had a major influence on how Cuomo ran his state. I like how you also assume every governor of every state ran their state the way Trump told them too. ALL TRUMP'S FAULT. Keep yelling it, maybe someone other then you will believe it. Well, other then you and the countless people here who blame everything on Trump. Joe Biden can barely make coherent thoughts...that's Trump's fault. Chicago gets looted, that's Trump's fault. Seattle and Minneapolis are burning tot he ground, again Trump's fault. Everything is his fault because he is not your elected President. Where was your whining during Ferguson? I am sure the riots there were Trump's fault too....even after the fake outrage perpetrated by a racist DOJ. Trump's fault, years before he was elected.
    "Thanks, Trump."

I like how everyone here is upbeat about Kamala Harris and in no way looking at her MAJOR problems as a prosecutor and AG
    So you haven't even bothered to read the thread then. Thanks for letting us know.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    All the New York deaths are Trump and no way possibly that Cuomo handled shit poorly with nursing homes? Delusional at best. You can blame Trump for a lot of things, but New York was mishandled by the Democrats who run it...and they only account for 22% of all deaths, but you keep pounding that Trump drum. Because he had a major influence on how Cuomo ran his state. I like how you also assume every governor of every state ran their state the way Trump told them too. ALL TRUMP'S FAULT. Keep yelling it, maybe someone other then you will believe it. Well, other then you and the countless people here who blame everything on Trump. Joe Biden can barely make coherent thoughts...that's Trump's fault. Chicago gets looted, that's Trump's fault. Seattle and Minneapolis are burning tot he ground, again Trump's fault. Everything is his fault because he is not your elected President. Where was your whining during Ferguson? I am sure the riots there were Trump's fault too....even after the fake outrage perpetrated by a racist DOJ. Trump's fault, years before he was elected.
    You realize everything you're claiming here is an out right lie, right? You served in the military, IIRC, how can you be such a traitor to your country by backing Trump, a lying grifter. You're pushing every talking point he's telling you to believe, and you swallow everything they tell you to think.

Moreover, Trump, from his own words, is responsible for what happens in the U.S. - through his action or lack thereof. Therefore, again according to his own words, the United States' entirely bungled response to a global pandemic is his fault.

You can say what you want, but Trump already owned his failure, by accident or design - and you claiming otherwise is just more of your lies.

TexasLies
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-08-12 at 06:24 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Quote me insulting you... good luck...
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    There seems to be a lot you cannot grasp - if you're confused, just ask - we're here to help.
    no, you guys have fun not reading the things people say, get super mad, and pretend acting smug masks that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Again, pick your ad hominem: Kamala is a radical leftist, or Kamala is a cop. You can't have both.
    Can he choose Birtharism 2.0 and claiming Harris isn’t even black? Because Trump supporters are using “Kamala Delazar” as her nick name...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So you haven't even bothered to read the thread then. Thanks for letting us know.
    "I like how everyone here is upbeat about Kamala Harris" = "My right wing tabloid tells me leftists are upbeat about Kamala Harris".

I wish people would be honest with their sources tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

So not the STATE leaders, but just Trump. Trump who offered them help, and they took it up until they did not want help. So just Trump.

So Joe Biden is responsible for the cities being looted and riots. He is the leader of the democratic party and they run Chicago, Seattle, New York, Minneapolis. Joe Biden is responsible for Seattle business closing due to protesters stealing from them. Joe Biden is responsible for Chicago. Because Trump offered help and they told him to pound sand, they got it. The democrat party has it under control, so Joe Biden.

I like how everyone here is upbeat about Kamala Harris and in no way looking at her MAJOR problems as a prosecutor and AG and how that will play out with the current rioters/looters--I mean protesters who are burning democrat cities because of alleged police treatment. The violating of supreme court ruling about overcrowded prisons and her non release of nonviolent offenders did not get brought up during her Presidential run, it will definitely get brought up now. But keep up the rainbows and sunshine.
    all anyone has to do is mention trump sending disguised law enforcement to kidnap people off the streets.
    suddenly kamala looks like sunshine & rainbows.
    Last edited by starlord; 2020-08-12 at 06:20 PM. Reason: double pasta

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Funny, how everyone who doesn't agree with the corporate democratic agenda somehow seems to be intellectually inferior according to you guys, or something?
    Actually, the intellectually inferior tend to link un-dated two-year-old tweets and youtube videos from fascist bloggers. Those of us who have factual and policy disagreements show up with links and logic, to discuss the various points and come to a compromise.

Remind us where you fit in again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by headfistass View Post
    no, you guys have fun not reading the things people say, get super mad, and pretend acting smug masks that.
    You are insulting people, claiming they are projecting while doing it, then claim that you can’t find these people insulting you... because we wear our masks too well? Do you see why people might confuse you for a Trump supporter? Is there anything that can be said to break this mask?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    So not the STATE leaders, but just Trump. Trump who offered them help, and they took it up until they did not want help. So just Trump.

So Joe Biden is responsible for the cities being looted and riots. He is the leader of the democratic party and they run Chicago, Seattle, New York, Minneapolis. Joe Biden is responsible for Seattle business closing due to protesters stealing from them. Joe Biden is responsible for Chicago. Because Trump offered help and they told him to pound sand, they got it. The democrat party has it under control, so Joe Biden.
    You're telling on yourself that you don't view Trump as the President of all Americans, just the people you agree with politically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

If that was your interpretation, it's wrong. It was to place blame on city, state, and federal leadership.

So Joe Biden is responsible for the cities being looted and riots. He is the leader of the democratic party and they run Chicago, Seattle, New York, Minneapolis.
    He is not POTUS, so he is not the de-facto leader of the party. Trump however, as POTUS, is. And all this you're complaining about is happening in "his" America.

Because Trump offered help and they told him to pound sand, they got it.
    Trump threatening to "send in the feds" repeatedly is not help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, how everyone who doesn't agree with the corporate democratic agenda somehow seems to be intellectually inferior according to you guys, or something?
    Not everyone... you are not everyone...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, the intellectually inferior tend to link un-dated two-year-old tweets and youtube videos from fascist bloggers. Those of us who have factual and policy disagreements show up with links and logic, to discuss the various points and come to a compromise.

Remind us where you fit in again?

3+ Year Old Account
    see, this is why I'm so comfortable with critisizing the dems; becasue nothing to going to top the absurdity of claiming Biden is a lefty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by headfistass View Post
    see, this is why I'm so comfortable with critisizing the dems; becasue nothing to going to top the absurdity of claiming Biden is a lefty.
    Other than the fact that people believe it... 2016 happened... you can’t do this again...

3+ Year Old Account
    You are insulting people, claiming they are projecting while doing it, then claim that you can’t find these people insulting you... because we wear our masks too well? Do you see why people might confuse you for a Trump supporter? Is there anything that can be said to break this mask?
    I said your question was dumb, becasue it was. I answered your question, you ignored it to try and get some weird gotcha out of it and it blew up in your face. can we move on now?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Trump send Federal "law enforcement" Troops in unmarked vans, uniforms, and non-conforming regalia, to kidnap U.S. citizens off the streets. And as soon as those federal thugs left, the violence stopped.

TexasLies

3+ Year Old Account
    Other than the fact that people believe it... 2016 happened... you can’t do this again...
    Trump supporters don't count becasue they're not going anywhere. most people, normal people, are not going to be fooled into thinking Joe Biden is a radical leftist, and the polls show this.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You realize everything you're claiming here is an out right lie, right? You served in the military, IIRC, how can you be such a traitor to your country by backing Trump, a lying grifter. You're pushing every talking point he's telling you to believe, and you swallow everything they tell you to think.

Moreover, Trump, from his own words, is responsible for what happens in the U.S. - through is action or lack thereof. Therefore, again according to his own words, the United States' entirely bungled response to a global pandemic is his fault.

You can say what you want, but Trump already owned his failure, by accident or design - and you claiming otherwise is just more of your lies.

TexasLies
    Name calling as is the coin of liberal debate Please link me where Coumo did not have sick people put in nursing homes? https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/08/n...ronavirus.html Here's an article talking about the state directive that sent positive patients to nursing homes, link me where he did not do this.

Let's take your whine that Trump is responsible for everything that happens. If Trump offers help but democrat controlled states and cities REFUSE the help, how is that his fault?

I linked proof what you are saying is not remotely true, you say I am outright lying but prove nothing but use your words and name calling..."Exactly the answer we expect from people like you when faced with facts and logic. Keep on truckin' though - just know you're making the world worse with every post. Congrats! "