no stay, this forum would be boring without dumping on trumpsters. i do not agree to this deal.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-09-10 at 06:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I'll make a deal with you, beanman, Felya, chubby, and the rest of the of people on this forum a one time deal. I will go away and disappear until November 3rd if I can get assurances you won't be blaming myself or anyone else on this forum going forward if Biden manages to lose. I will still post in General Off topic, but I will not post one thing more in the political sub-forum until that time, deal ? I'll need more then a few to agree too it.
    That’s not a fair deal... if you don’t post, who is going to hand me the soap box to go on rants? This is the part you seem to ignore... I want you to post... I am responding to you, despite you ignoring me... yet, you think I want you to go away? No... look at all of your contradictions being posted above... Promise me you won’t stop posting... that’s a better start for a deal for me...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm not a Trumpster. No matter how many times you say it you only sound like a flat Rarther each time you say it. I'm not surpised someone as toxic as you would agree too it, but it still stand for others.
    Yes, neither are the people quoted from Fox News above... you don’t have to be cognizant of it... it’s not like calling people slaves to “team blue” while being a political contributor with both your money and volunteering, made you question your assertions... why would repeating QAnon and Trump conspiracies, while not being a Trump supporter?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That’s not a fair deal... if you don’t post, who is going to hand me the soap box to go on rants? This is the part you seem to ignore... I want you to post... I am responding to you, despite you ignoring me... yet, you think I want you to go away? No... look at all of your contradictions being posted above... Promise me you won’t stop posting... that’s a better start for a deal for me...
    Dang we agree on a lot my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a joke of a tact before Trump... now it’s promoted by Fox... I did fall for Ruben Report, but it didn’t last more than a couple of days. They were not good at it in 2016 and it has gotten worse.

100% from proceeds go to Covid relief... buy the song, support covid relief. “New” album coming October 30th and another round covid took from us:
    Thanks, I always need a reason to listen to Mr. Bungle.

If only Mike Patton would quit like 200 other side projects and focus more on this.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Lets talk about help shall we?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-stimul...213105750.html

No stimulus checks for Americans in slimmed-down GOP coronavirus relief package
    NO
    NONE
    ZILCH

$300 for unemployment. Step down from 600 and 400.

But but who do they want to help

a new round of the popular Paycheck Protection Program and liability protections for businesses.

LOL and republicans want to support this party why???
    So the "church" can get more money? Corporations can apply for more funds like airlines and Boeing?

Billion/Trillion dollar corporations can just force people back to work without having to upgrade anything related to safety? Then not even provide funding to help people pay for healthcare when they catch COVID at work?

Oh look while food prices continue to climb while all other inflation remains static, republicans are trying to buy more Midwest votes.
    Farmers would get $20 billion in assistance, and fisheries would get $500 million in assistance.

Worst part its not even 500 billion.

The bill is partially paid for by redirecting at least $350 billion in unspent money from the CARES Act, the coronavirus relief bill approved earlier this summer.

They can't even get enough votes to come close but somehow blame democrats the whole time.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

So you both admit to not wanting to do nothing more than trolling and both are prove to be incapable of having an actually discussion. Nope quoting me out of context, characterization of others views, calling others Trump supporters with zero fucking evidence. All things perfectly acceptable and inline with what you've been doing the entire time.

Well xChurch I tried, along with others who called for my silent obedience. The trolls want me to stay.
    All you need to do is call a few women who look better than you ugly and imply you wouldn't fuck them and you have Trumps whine strategy nailed perfectly.

Calling the Russia investigation a hoax is a literal hoax pushed by Trump, his supporters, and conspiracy theorists like Qannon. As long as you keep pushing that stupidity alone you deserve every single bit of criticism that you're actively trying to get Trump elected. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if you still proudly hung your Trump University diploma in the front entrance of your house for all to see as soon as they enter. No one cares what you do or don't do. You've already stated you're throwing a multi month long tantrum because if everyone doesn't immediately kow to to your exact preferences and politicians then you're only interested and flipping everyone off and pouting because you didn't get your way.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2020-09-10 at 06:36 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Well I'm not a Trumpster. No matter how many times you say it. You only end up soundomg like a Flat Earther each time you say it. I'm not surprised someone as toxic as you would agree too it, but it still stand for others.
    Yeah someone denies russia collusion saying someone sounds like a flat earther doesn't have the effect you think it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you both admit to not wanting to do nothing more than trolling and both are prove to be incapable of having an actually discussion.
    I’m sorry, trolling? Someone who is literally avoiding responding to me, despite talking about me? Are you sure about that? Are you sure it’s not the fact that we disagree? This is hilarious... you interpret disagreement and wanting a discussion, as trolling...

Nope quoting me out of context, characterization of others views, calling others Trump supporters with zero fucking evidence. All things perfectly acceptable and inline with what you've been doing the entire time.
    You can ignore people calling you Trump supporters. Not only am I not doing that, I am explaining the connection between perception and your assertions. You choose to ignore me and instead complain about being called a Trump supporter. Yet, have no issue calling people slaves to team blue, as a financial and time volunteer to a political team... I’m wondering if it’s blue...

It’s like being called a Democrat by Connel, a couple of posts before he talked about the panflit he got as a registered Democrat.

Well xChurch I tried, along with others who called for my silent obedience. The trolls want me to stay.
    Complains about being called a Trump supporter, calls people trolls. Sweet...

- - - Updated - - -

I called the idea of Trump-Russia Collusion a hoax, which was exactly what Russiagate was about, and there has been zero evidence that such a thing happened.
    Why did Trump fire Sessions?

Trump was not exonerated by my report, Robert Mueller tells Congress
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49100778

You are defending Barr without even realizing it. You are repeating QAnon conspiracy, without realizing it. You are defending Trump, without realizing it. Who did you donate time and money to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Attempted interference is not collusion which is all that was ever supported, and sorry I don't think some Facebook Bots putting out badly worded memes changed the outcome of a national election.
    Why did Muller tell Congress Trump was not exonerated? How is that a meme? Why did Trump fire Session and replace him with Barr?

Russians were indicted for stealing 500000 voter registration records in swing states and funneling money through Manafort. Stone was in jail for obstruction of justice to protect Trump... wtf?

You are trusting a DOJ, that is currently defending Trump in a defamation case, from a woman he raped.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-10 at 06:44 PM.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...r-b421529.html

Yo

YO

Why is Trump still praising a guy who admitted to having his own uncle murdered for suspected disloyalty? Like, today?

With every new piece of information like this I wonder why there's even a race for the presidency, and then I remember that we have folks all too eager to gobble up lies and misinformation.

Attempted interference is not collusion which is all that was ever supported, and sorry I don't think some Facebook Bots putting out badly worded memes changed the outcome of a national election.
    Sorry, I agree with reality and not your QAnon talking points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    With every new piece of information like this I wonder why there's even a race for the presidency, and then I remember that we have folks all too eager to gobble up lies and misinformation.
    The part that keeps getting lost in NK debates, is that every president since Reagan has tried. The talks breaking down with US, isn’t out of some thin air, that Trump can fix. It’s built on a long history of US bending over to NK, to just get wrecked. In fact, the length Bill Clinton went to satiate NK, was a Trump attack on Hillary.

- - - Updated - - -

So you disagree with the Senate finding on the Mueller report?
    This one? The one that added to the Mueller report?

Bipartisan Senate report details Trump campaign contacts with Russia in 2016, adding to Mueller findings
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/18/polit...rts/index.html

What news do you follow? Tim Pool?

So you disagree with the Senate finding on the Mueller report?
    I agree with the senate finding that there was collusion, not the QAnon interpretation that there wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I agree with the senate finding that there was collusion, not the QAnon interpretation that there wasn't.
    Senate report added to assertions made in Mueller report.

I called the idea of Trump-Russia Collusion a hoax, which was exactly what Russiagate was about, and there has been zero evidence that such a thing happened.
    Again, you're flat out wrong. Its not collusion. It is conspiracy and obstruction, which were shown and proven for every major member of Trump's campaign.

You are flying off the deep end.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Collusion isn't a crime. The soliciting or accepting assistance (interference) from a foreign national in connection with elections is against the law however. You have it all mixed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again you are disagree with the report. They didn't settle the question, because there was no evidence.
    Want to try again? Why no link? Here is the next sentence...

Russiagate Was Not a Hoax
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...a-hoax/615373/

The White House engaged in gamesmanship, invoking executive privilege to deny witnesses and block access to a paper trail. A slew of important witnesses invoked the Fifth Amendment. Others, such as Paul Manafort, lied relentlessly to investigators. The election of 2016 is one of the most closely studied events of recent memory, yet even the best-informed students of Russian interference don’t have a comprehensive understanding of it.

When Mueller’s prosecutors appeared in court, in February 2019, they implied that the most troubling evidence they had uncovered implicated Manafort, the Trump campaign chairman. This wasn’t a surprising admission. Throughout their filings, Mueller’s team referred to Manafort’s Kyiv-based aide-de-camp, Konstantin Kilimnik, as an active Russian agent. Manafort had clearly spoken with Kilimnik during the campaign, and had even passed confidential campaign information to him, with the understanding that the documents would ultimately arrive in the hands of oligarchs close to the Kremlin.
    Trump literally got Stone out of jail, even though he was there due to protecting Trump. You are literally ignoring them saying Trump and his cohorts were lying and hid the truth.

Want to try again? Why no link? Here is the next sentence...

Russiagate Was Not a Hoax
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...a-hoax/615373/

Trump literally got Stone out of jail, even though he was there due to protecting Trump. You are literally ignoring them saying Trump and his cohorts were lying and hid the truth.
    Why let facts get in the way of calling something a complete hoax?