The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Holy shit, Americans in America were caught with guns AND ammo 20 miles from a Trump rally?!?! Time to get rid of the 2nd amendment!
    They broke the law. Did not have a license to carry a firearm concealed would be one. A felon. Also, pretty damn stupid to do that near a candidate's for President's rally.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Exactly. It the Constitutional right of the President to appoint a nominee to fill a vacancy on the Supreme Court and the Senate to take it up. If the Dems want to do the same thing, then win back the Senate. Harry Reid started the shit and McDonnell warned him it could come to bite the Dems in the ass one day. Now is the time.
    If the dems want to follow the constitution, they should win back the senate? Can the constitution simply be followed?

- - - Updated - - -

They broke the law. Did not have a license to carry a firearm concealed would be one. A felon. Also, pretty damn stupid to do that near a candidate's for President's rally.
    Why? Are you telling me that people at his rallies are not armed? What?

200000 people have died, because Trump chose to lie, to protect people from panic. Yet, you think panic over two people with guns at a Trump rally will scare anyone? I’ve read your posts in the gin control thread... guns are like toasters... why should w be afraid?

What are the odds you will post this in your favorite hang out, the gun control thread? O or 0?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-22 at 12:13 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    That's their duty as the majority of the senate. Nothing in the law that states they have to enact favorable outcomes for the Democrats.
    “I’m OK with blatant hypocrisy as long as it benefits the Republicans”
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I moved the gun discussion to the gun control thread, but I do want to point something out:

They broke the law. Did not have a license to carry a firearm concealed would be one. felon. Also, pretty damn stupid to do that near a candidate's for President's rally.
    Just to bring this back on topic of elections, the bold... according to the likely Trump pick for SCOTUS, she believes it is unconstitutional for felons to not be permitted to own guns. If Trump gets his pick, these felons would have the right to carry those guns. Does this mean you don’t support Trump’s likely SCOTUS pick?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Shit Trump said "15 and soon that number will be zero" instead of 200.000 deaths.

It's adoring how quick you deplorables are to tell us all what Trump reeaallly meant, whenever he has an absolute brainfart, yet you can't swap millions with thousands.
    And Biden has also said a couple Hillary like comments this year. If he loses, we can add those to the list of his defining moments.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Meanwhile this happened yesterday near the place where Trump was having a rally here in my state of Ohio.....https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-face-ch...s-near-airport
    The hell does that have to do with the election? Also, I thought Trump loved guns and so are his zealots.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    And Biden has also said a couple Hillary like comments this year. If he loses, we can add those to the list of his defining moments.
    Trump said he didn’t want to shake his hands with his disgusting supporters... and you gonna play the “Hillary like” comments? What are we getting healthcare, education for the working class and something Hillary didn’t have to do, reversing Trump’s tax cut for the wealthy elite?

And Biden has also said a couple Hillary like comments this year.
    Fucking what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    The hell does that have to do with the election? Also, I thought Trump loved guns and so are his zealots.
    I moved it to the gun control thread... I thought GhostPanther fearmongering guns, would work best there...

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking what?
    He is confusing Trump and Biden... boomers... It’s Trump that said his supporters are too disgusting to shake hands with, not Biden.

Edit: To be fair... can’t blame Trump for his supporters thinking the virus is a hoax, making hand shaking more dangerous with them, than it even is with everyone. No... it’s explicitly his fault for lying to his supporters...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-22 at 12:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking what?
    Everything goes back to Hillary.

After the election, Biden will pull iff his skin, and reveal he was Hillary all along.

But then Plot Twist: Harris will also reveal she was Hillary all along. In fact, everyone in the Democratic Party is Hillary.

P.S. don't bother giving Ghostpanther any attention, he's clearly fishing for it.

Exactly. It is the Constitutional right of the President to appoint a nominee to fill a vacancy on the Supreme Court and the Senate to take it up. If the Dems want to do the same thing, then win back the Senate. Harry Reid started the shit and McDonnell warned him it could come to bite the Dems in the ass one day. Now is the time.
    How did you type that with a straight face? Your side is the one that made this an issue.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    How did you type that with a straight face? Your side is the one that made this an issue.
    He is saying that controlling senate, let’s republicans ignore the constitution. That’s why it was fine for them to set the precedent and then ignore it. He is now setting standards on when the constitution can be ignored...

The party of law and order, which is why they are defending Trump’s rape through the DOJ, making America the defendant... instead of the rapist, Trump.

The party of the constitution, unless they control senate.

America first, unless there is a virus killing 200000 people and Trump owns golf courses and hotels, that would hurt during lock down... if people panic, they won’t open them up.

America first, unless that America is a blue state, then fuck them... Moscow > NYC...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-22 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    P.S. don't bother giving Ghostpanther any attention, he's clearly fishing for it.
    She has me on ignore, but sometimes I have to respond to it for just how unbelievably..."smart" her posts are.

Exactly. It is the Constitutional right of the President to appoint a nominee to fill a vacancy on the Supreme Court and the Senate to take it up. If the Dems want to do the same thing, then win back the Senate. Harry Reid started the shit and McDonnell warned him it could come to bite the Dems in the ass one day. Now is the time.
    This is why no one should take you seriously gray bush.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hey now, I got an indirect confirmation he reads my posts... we can now check the difference with the way he posted the same story here and in the gun control thread. Let’s just say, it’s a bit different...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I am sure you were totes outraged in 2016 when they didn't do their duty for 9 months because it benefited them.

As Lindsey Graham said “I want you to use my words against me. If there’s a Republican president in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say Lindsey Graham said let’s let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination, and you could use my words against me and you’d be absolutely right. We’re setting a precedent here today."
    Glad you found someone's opinion on the matter, but his statement doesn't decide a nominee for the supreme court.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad you found someone's opinion on the matter, but his statement doesn't decide a nominee for the supreme court.
    No, but it lets us judge the behavior of those who do...

Edit: I can be confusing, just in case... this is where you scream “both sides”...

You mean the head of the judicial committee and also similar statements from Mitch McConnell head of the Senate. There's a long list of quotes from GOP senators these last 4 years defending not doing their "duty" for 9 months when it came to Merrick Garland.

But hard to win elections when one side plays by the rules and the other rigs them.

You know, voter suppression, intimidation, fucking with the USPS, etc.

Dude.... You are such a goddamn hypocrite.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Did you say the same when it was the Democrats trying to get someone confirmed and not the Republicans? I assume not, because you're a massive hypocrite.
    If you're really concerned about hypocrisy.....

"Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)