10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Ok and? That's what a platform should be - sales pitches. Not a 500 page plan that nobody reads. But Biden can't even give a sales pitch other than "Vote, I'm better, We'll make healthcare better (somehow).".

I'm voting for him, but you guys are delusional if you think Biden is getting the better of Trump so far.
    If you can't tell a sales pitch from a con man from an actual plan for governance I don't give two shits if you're able to enter words on a keyboard, enjoy my ignore list.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

No I'm watching it. Biden can't complete his sentences and his only response is "vote". Say what you want about Trump, at least he is right in that he does have plans and Biden does not.
    A more bold-faced lie I struggle to find.

Biden's plans: https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/#

Trump's plans: *incoherent noises*

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok and? That's what a platform should be - sales pitches. Not a 500 page plan that nobody reads. But Biden can't even give a sales pitch other than "Vote, I'm better, We'll make healthcare better (somehow).".
    Then he should have no problems whatsoever considering this was Trump's strategy in 2016 against Hillary.

Try again, this is seriously low effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Remember what website we're on and that most of these people's political opinions have been formed by Gamergate era ragemongers.
    So... Hating women is ok, because they dont give them their pussy to use? And then onto said rabbit hole?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    If you can't tell a sales pitch from a con man from an actual plan for governance I don't give two shits if you're able to enter words on a keyboard, enjoy my ignore list.
    I mean I can, but clearly most Americans can not.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Are you kidding me? Trump is handling Biden like a child. Biden is trying his best not to drop down to his level.
    No, see, you're confusing Trump acting like a child with whatever nonsense you wrote.

Biden is like the adult in the room trying to have a conversation while a 5 year old shits his pants in the corner.

Are you kidding me? Trump is handling Biden like a child. Biden is trying his best not to drop down to his level.
    Sounds more like Trump is acting like a child and Biden is rolling his eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump pivoted to the economy (in terms of COVID) as expected. Its bullshit but the amount of people breaking protocols says that many people believe in that nonsense. A large part of this country places money over people. Hopefully, those people don't also vote.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Are you watching the same debate? Because the one who's treating the other like a tired dad is not dotard tang. In fact he's acting like a spoiled child.
    Well they stated the reason there. It is the Trump strategy. They specifically said Trump is winning because he is dragging Biden down to his level. Because that is what winning is to them, throw a temper tantrum until the adults loose their patience. Then the adults lose, because they acknowledged the tantrum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    So... Hating women is ok, because they dont give them their pussy to use? And then onto said rabbit hole?
    Pretty much, right along with trolling people by answering calls for diversity by installing deliberately underqualified candidates and then deflecting criticism with "well NOW who's being sexist huh? checkmate liberals".

Which is the explanation for Justice Serena Joy's nomination.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I'm voting for him, but you guys are delusional if you think Biden is getting the better of Trump so far.
    Can you stop with the bullshit? You think Trump is somehow winning this? This isn't even a debate. It's just trump rambling incoherently. like wtf is wrong with you?

Rightwingers not being bewildered by Trump's arguments probably says all you need to know. They don't care if Trump's rational. They just care if he sounds manly by interrupting and making loud noises.

He's taken basically every position in an argument. And to be fair, Biden has been pretty poor on calling him on it.

But he's simultaneously argued Biden will take away everyone's private healthcare and Biden has lost the left because he won't do away with private healthcare. Biden wouldn't do anything for COVID but also Biden will crush the country by doing too much for COVID.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Well they stated the reason there. It is the Trump strategy. They specifically said Trump is winning because he is dragging Biden down to his level. Because that is what winning is to them, throw a temper tantrum until the adults loose their patience. Then the adults lose, because they acknowledged the tantrum.
    Imagine being a grown adult but having the social outlook of a maladjusted teen, yikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump personally brought back football.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

This debate is far more entertaining than with Hillary. Holy shit. Trump isn't holding back any punches.
    And still losing and still lying

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump: Chyna... Ghyna... China... breaking records... Biden would shot it down... drugs and alcohol... they want to close it down... Conspiracy theory about shut down... open states, drugs and alcohol, diverse, Biden would close down the country... records... People want schools open... he is sad about NY being a ghost town... Trump brought back college football...

Biden: millionaires like Trump have done well, billionaires made billions on his tax proposal. Scranton vs Park Ave. Taxes... he only pays 750$... he will leave with fewer jobs than other president, for the first time... people who lost jobs are the ones on the front lines. Almost half the states have increased deaths and infection. You can’t fix the economy until, covid is resolved. Trump doesn’t care... denied teachers masks... did nothing for small businesses, one in six is gone... do your job... people want to be safe...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    The round might be a wash because people are idiots and Trump tapped into it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Pretty much, right along with trolling people by answering calls for diversity by installing deliberately underqualified candidates and then deflecting criticism with "well NOW who's being sexist huh? checkmate liberals".

Which is the explanation for Justice Serena Joy's nomination.
    Yeah. I get that. I mean, maybe Anita Sarkeesian was not a good gaming journalist and her takes on some archetypes of gaming were stupid. But that shit was blown out of proportion.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-09-30 at 01:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Trump personally brought back football.
    Trump personally won the College Championship last year. He actually subbed in for Burrow the entire second half! You just didn't recognize him in that uniform because he is so young and fit!

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    The thing is, that thankfully, Biden is not losing said patience, and instead throws some jabs at him. Either way, this is a shitshow