Sorry, we have to add more to Trump's nonsense list.

Radical leftist Biden will tax us all to hell and no one will make any money, but also Biden gave us all these laws that let us keep so much money.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Are you kidding me? Trump is handling Biden like a child. Biden is trying his best not to drop down to his level.
    No he isn't. You have to be fucking delusional if you think Trump is winning ANYTHING.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I mishear or did The Gay Divorcee just claim he was sad about the divorce rate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    2-3 (both got an economy point because Americans are dumb), Biden looking good in the tax round.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Federal income taxes:

Trump: He paid millions... 38 millions... he has a lot of money... he paid millions of dollars... you will get to see it... it was tax laws, he doesn’t want to pay taxes... calls people stupid and blames Biden for him not paying him taxes... he got money from Obama... He fixed the military...

Biden: show us your taxes... He takes advantage of the tax code... he will eliminate Trump tax code and invest in the people... because you were not president screwing it up, you are the worst president...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    No he isn't. You have to be fucking delusional if you think Trump is winning ANYTHING.
    there is a lot of delusional people out there that will think yelling loudly over people and being a bully= winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The thing is, that thankfully, Biden is not losing said patience, and instead throws some jabs at him. Either way, this is a shitshow
    He was losing his temper at a couple points, but he is in a tough position here. If he stays dignified, he just gets drowned out. If he gets worked up, everyone will say he lost. He isn't quite in as tough a position as Hillary (Because guys are less likely to be seen as hysterical and bitchy), but still, there isn't a perfect solution here. Debates in this format are stupid, and he is doing well enough.

Debates are always irrelevant, nobody is going to change their mind here. Some of us feel deeply embarrassed about our country watching this, and some of us have popcorn and are laughing. Either way, nobody is changing their votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadriker View Post
    there is a lot of delusional people out there that will think yelling loudly over people and being a bully= winning.
    And thus they show the greatest argument against Democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Trump's winning at being the most petulant man child.

Imagine sincerely arguing that the United States needs to lead the world. Lmao dems still have no fucking clue.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK the Tax question is actually 2v1 because of Wallace. Trump might get the point.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Hadriker View Post
    I think it's less delusion, and more stupidity. And that sadly isn't something that can be fixed.

Completly forgot about the debate, how's it been so far?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Trump isn't convincing a single person outside of his base to vote for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Were you expecting the worst debate in US History? Because that is what it is.

Standard Trump trainwreck. Really not missing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I think it's less delusion, and more stupidity. And that sadly isn't something that can be fixed.
    There's also a lot of delusional people who think the debates actually matter and aren't any more than political theater. Break out the thunderdome, it would be much more effective.

Have you seen Taliesin and Evitel videos about shitshows? well... that.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Were you expecting the worst debate in US History? Because that is what it is.
    How so? Both fucking up or just Trump doing his normal lots of lies and yelling when its not his turn?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Embarrassing for the whole country
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis