10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Don't you know why? You ignorance isn't something to be flaunted.

Faux News is touting this because their Dear Leader is essentially a terrorist with his biological weapon, infecting dozens of people a day, and they need to cover something else to help with the distracting campaign.
    Oh, let's not forget.

Tammy Duckworth is reminding folks that we still haven't got an answer for the regime doing nothing about Russian bounties on American service personnel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wait... Fox did cover it:

Blacks hospitalized with coronavirus at rate four times higher than whites, Medicare data reveals
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/black...e-data-reveals

So... What’s the excuse to pretend Biden had a gaffe?

Edit: Apologies to mr Biden, but frankly... I don’t give a shit about not questioning motives...

- - - Updated - - -

I’m sorry... I made a mistake above... jeebus... isn’t this a learning opportunity... It’s not 1:1000 African Americans getting covid... my bad... no... it’s 1:1000 fucking dead to covid!!

It’s true: 1 in 1,000 Black Americans have died in the Covid-19 pandemic
    https://www.vox.com/2020/9/29/214948...s-covid-deaths

BLM... BLM to the extreme... what the fuck?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I’m sorry... I made a mistake above... jeebus... isn’t this a learning opportunity... It’s not 1:1000 African Americans getting covid... my bad... no... it’s 1:1000 fucking dead to covid!!

It’s true: 1 in 1,000 Black Americans have died in the Covid-19 pandemic
    https://www.vox.com/2020/9/29/214948...s-covid-deaths

BLM... BLM to the extreme... what the fuck?
    "But guys systemic racism isn't real..."

Nah it's real and kills, this is evidence.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Biden once again.....has issues with his comments...https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-in-viral-clip

Joe Biden has landed in hot water over a viral clip of him suggesting why people were able to quarantine during the coronavirus pandemic.

"They're saying, 'Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf,'" Biden is heard saying in the clip.

Why didn't he say some person stocked the shelf.?
    Man, while conservatives say liberals are too sensitive you sure are here being outraged by comments that the liberals largely shrug and move on from.

He said stack instead of stock.

Trump has covid instead of being healthy.

We all having our failings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, while conservatives say liberals are too sensitive you sure are here being outraged by comments that the liberals largely shrug and move on from.

He said stack instead of stock.

Trump has covid instead of being healthy.

We all having our failings.
    I'll also note that shelf stacker is a correct use anyway.

Then again these are the same folks who got upset about the tan suit and the fact Obama's favorite vegetable is arugula.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Obama's favorite vegetable is arugula.
    Suddenly the outrage and anger over his presidency makes perfect sense. He truly is a monster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suddenly the outrage and anger over his presidency makes perfect sense. He truly is a monster.
    Allow me to ask an ignorant foreigner question but what is considered a good, red-blooded American vegetable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Allow me to ask an ignorant foreigner question but what is considered a good, red-blooded American vegetable?
    Ketchup was Reagan's favorite vegetable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketchup_as_a_vegetable

Government Affiliated Snark

According to Trump, hamberder probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Ketchup was Reagan's favorite vegetable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketchup_as_a_vegetable

Ah yes, Ketchup. That condiment created in the most American of places... *checks notes*... Malaysia. Or maybe China.

Corn. The answer is corn. Corn farmers get over $2 billion in subsidies and, thanks to corn syrup, it's why most Americans are fat and why most outsiders hate the taste of American sweets.

Ah yes, Ketchup. That condiment created in the most American of places... *checks notes*... Malaysia. Or maybe China.
    You are thinking of what we call fish sauce now.

Modern Ketchup started in England and was finished in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saving this timeline for later. Expecting a whipsaw of disinfo for the next week.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...oming-dangers/

Top trending topics include:
    • Claudia Conway
    • Herman Cain
    • Gasping
    • Mussolini

What a day!
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    And if he ate arugala whilst wearing a tan suit and/or mom jeans?

fuggedaboutit!
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Apologies to mr Biden, but frankly... I don’t give a shit about not questioning motives...
    He's right though - if you want to have productive dialog with a person who disagrees with you on policy, openly and publicly questioning their motives will immediately eliminate any potential chance of compromise.

I tend to think there are some people that you don't want in the conversation - avowed white supremacists and their supporters, for example - and for those people, absolutely question their motives. For people you merely disagree with on policy, just disagree on the policy and work it out.

Of course, that's assuming that compromise is your goal. Personally I'd go more fire and brimstone until we fix a bunch of shit and banish the vast majority of the current GOP back to the hellscape from whence they came, and then we can compromise with whatever center-right party rises from the ashes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

No, you are just posting shit you know is not true. Literally spreading misinformation...
    It is literally true that Trump says he supports pre-existing conditions. Which is all i claimed, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Why can't Trump say racist, white supremecist, KKK, Proud Boys are evil?
    He did though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I enjoyed all the main stream pundits that wish Trump well when he got admitted to the hospital, Yet, a couple weeks ago they were making the case Trump is the kind of fascist we haven't seen since ww2.

Regardless minus a major upset/miracle post debate and post covid Biden seems to be increasing his already substantial lead.
    Its funny because we have had literal fascist dictators since then, like Franco and Pinochet[the later whom was put in power by the US]. Not to mention some people, like the kurds, also view ISIS as fascists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah. How dare they have issues with the man, but not wish for his death. How rude of them.
    If you believe that man causes a ton of harm, then wishing him well does indeed not make any sense. But then again, liberals did also defend Hitler for similiar bullshit reasons in the '30s. So no suprises those media outlets are doing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yup. Those liberals are so awful. Absolute monsters.
    By defending fascists, you pretty much are, yes. Why do they want him to kill even more people? The day Hitler killed himself must have been a black day to you all.

Did not take you for a Trump fan, but the US is a democracy, I suppose.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2020-10-06 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    It is literally true that Trump says he supports pre-existing conditions. Which is all i claimed, nothing more.
    And Trump supporters really do claim that Trump's efforts in defending pre-existing conditions is a huge reason why they are voting for him.