Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Another Biden moment....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-abc-town-hall

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden pushed back at a town hall Thursday against suspicion from a boilermakers union member regarding his position on fracking by insisting that the union endorsed him, when no such endorsement appears to have been given.

During the ABC event, host George Stephanopoulos brought up Biden's claim that he does not want to ban fracking, while noting that Boilermakers Local 154 member Sean Steffee told the New York Times that this is inconsistent with his goal of ending the use of fossil fuels.

"The boilermakers overwhelmingly endorse me, okay?" Biden responded. "So the Boilermakers Union has endorsed me because I sat down with them, went into great detail with leadership, exactly what I would do, number one."

The International Boilermakers Union, however, made it clear on its website that it has not endorsed anyone. The Local 154 endorsed President Trump in a September message from business leader John Hughes.

"It is with great honor that I write this letter to endorse your campaign as you run for re-election of the President of the United States," Hughes said. "I am happy to support your administration as you have proven to be a true friend of the Boilermakers, and I wish you the best of luck in your campaign."

Fox News reached out to the Biden campaign for comment but they did not immediately respond.
    Wow terrible! Imagine if he also loved dictators and were neglecting his duty in protecting the American people from dying like flies from a virus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    What are your thoughts on Trump bragging about watching underage girls getting undressed?

It's weird that you support such things in a candidate.

If you don't support it, let us all know, by condemning it. If you don't condemn it, that can only mean you support it.
    But it's not that he supports Trump walking in on children and minor (ie: NOT adults) girls undressed. It's not that he's racist. A bigot. Lies. Backs the alt right. Cheats. etc, etc. It's that ALL of that stuff is NOT a deal breaker. The scary question is "What line must he cross to lose that support." How low must it go before he says "Yeah, no." Is it jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doodoo hole with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Trumphadi Cultists are desperate for anything they can pretend discredits mail in voting because that is the marching orders they got from their God Emperor.

Doesn't matter how detached from reality their spin is; if it looks like it might help their rhetoric, they regurgitate it.
    I know Amazon Prime day is over, but here's something they can clutch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    But it's not that he supports Trump walking in on children and minor (ie: NOT adults) girls undressed. It's not that he's racist. A bigot. Lies. Backs the alt right. Cheats. etc, etc. It's that ALL of that stuff is NOT a deal breaker. The scary question is "What line must he cross to lose that support." How low must it go before he says "Yeah, no." Is it jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doodoo hole with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum?

- - - Updated - - -

I know Amazon Prime day is over, but here's something they can clutch.
    Apparently saying someone endorses you WHEN THEY DO NOT!!111 is a deal breaker

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    No, what it shows is that the system is working. All those requests for duplicate ballots were rejected.

But thanks for providing more evidence regarding how secure mail in ballots are.
    That is a good point. I hope it does turn out ok. We shall see.

But there are some other cases of ballots being dumped, like the 100+ in Kentucky, which they found in a trash bin. While a 100 may not make any difference in a race, there was the case of Bush winning Florida by just a few hundred votes in his first race for President.....
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-10-17 at 12:27 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Another Biden moment....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-abc-town-hall

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden pushed back at a town hall Thursday against suspicion from a boilermakers union member regarding his position on fracking by insisting that the union endorsed him, when no such endorsement appears to have been given.

During the ABC event, host George Stephanopoulos brought up Biden's claim that he does not want to ban fracking, while noting that Boilermakers Local 154 member Sean Steffee told the New York Times that this is inconsistent with his goal of ending the use of fossil fuels.

"The boilermakers overwhelmingly endorse me, okay?" Biden responded. "So the Boilermakers Union has endorsed me because I sat down with them, went into great detail with leadership, exactly what I would do, number one."

The International Boilermakers Union, however, made it clear on its website that it has not endorsed anyone. The Local 154 endorsed President Trump in a September message from business leader John Hughes.

"It is with great honor that I write this letter to endorse your campaign as you run for re-election of the President of the United States," Hughes said. "I am happy to support your administration as you have proven to be a true friend of the Boilermakers, and I wish you the best of luck in your campaign."

Fox News reached out to the Biden campaign for comment but they did not immediately respond.

It's so cute how you keep trying to shoot Biden with little peashooter stories about the Boilermarkers Union and their endorsements (who gives a shit?) and made up fantasies about Hunter when Trump is staring down the barrel of a howitzer and we've got a warehouse full of ammo.

Actually I think a warehouse couldn't contain the 100+ 9/11's or 50.000 Benghazi's if you prefer that metric (alternatively: 7+ per Hillary email), worth of dead his incompetence has caused.

The guy who said "like a miracle, it'll disappear" doesn't get to be president anymore, because he's shown himself incapable of having that level of responsibility. It's been clear for most of us for a while now, but maybe using your own party's metrics helps get it through your fairly thick skull.
    Last edited by Warning; 2020-10-17 at 12:38 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    It's so cute how you keep trying to shoot Biden with little peashooter stories about the Boilermarkers Union and their endorsements (who gives a shit?) and made up fantasies about Hunter when Trump is staring down the barrel of a howitzer and we've got a warehouse full of ammo.

Actually I think a warehouse couldn't contain the 100+ 9/11's or 50.000 Benghazi's if you prefer that metric (alternatively: 15 per Hillary email), worth of dead his incompetence has caused.

The guy who said "like a miracle, it'll disappear" doesn't get to be president anymore, because he's shown himself incapable of having that level of responsibility. It's been clear for most of us for a while now, but maybe using your own party's metrics helps get it through your fairly thick skull.
    And it is clear why you are not anyone I care what their opinion is. By your lack of having a discussion in a respectful and adult manner.

And I could not care less how popular I am on here. lol! I know the crowd I am dealing with here.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

And it is clear why you are not anyone I care what their opinion is. By your lack of having a discussion in a respectful and adult manner.

And I could not care less how popular I am on here. lol! I know the crowd I am dealing with here.
    Respect is earned.

You’ve said nothing to warrant it. In fact, considering the blood on your hands, the opposite is warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Respect is earned.

You’ve said nothing to warrant it. In fact, considering the blood on your hands, the opposite is warranted.
    What's puzzling is how the Trump supporters on here would live under any assumption that anyone even remotely likes them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure he isn’t treating you like an adult to avoid your panic? I would rather be insulted, than treated like a child...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    What's puzzling is how the Trump supporters on here would live under any assumption that anyone even remotely likes them.
    It can’t be... because when Trump is a belligerent asshole, he isn’t talking to him. When Trump lied about covid, because he thought Americans were too immature to handle the truth, he isn’t treating them like children. See “fairly thick scull” is a childish insult, now if it were president and said nearly the same thing about American people, that’s a vote...

@Ghostpanther if anonymous forum goers are to be ignored for being disrespectful and acting like children... are you writing all of our names on the ballot?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Your callous support for a dangerous administration with thousands of dead on their conscience as well as a disgraceful comfort with white supremacists among their voters disqualifies you from my respect.

But let me be even more frank. I didn't think for a second that you, Trump cultist, would be capable of separating message from format. Hypocritical as you Trumpkins are you didn't like the tone so you deafened your ears to the truth of the message itself. Facts over feelings right? Don't make me laugh.

But hopeless as you personally are, the truth of what I said stands for others to see. Trump made a serious, serious error in his approach to the virus. He miscalculated, and misread the warnings he was given about this virus. He failed in his response, he failed to properly warn the public. He's failed so deeply that he does not deserve to be President anymore. Over two hundred thousand dead souls say so. And there isn't a boilermakers union in the world that can give an endorsement powerful enough to change that.
    Last edited by Warning; 2020-10-17 at 12:59 PM.

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c...rdern_appears/

This could be the reality America faced with Trump if he wasn't a fucking idiot and actually did a good job handling COVID. Like, if he had totally shut borders and worked with contact tracing and getting everyone into quarantine and we were looking at <10k deaths. Trump would coast to re-election this year in a fucking landslide.

Instead, he politicized masks and said it would go away like a Miracle and now we're one of the worst countries in the world reporting data.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    Your callous support for a dangerous administration with thousands of dead on their conscience as well as a disgraceful comfort with white supremacists among their voters disqualifies you from my respect.
    I want a Trump supporter to answer a simple question in this regard... Why is asking Biden to denounce white supremacy and QAnon a soft ball question, while the same for Trump is a trap question?

I would like to see one Trump supporter answer this, without providing more justification for it to be a soft ball for anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Instead, he politicized masks and said it would go away like a Miracle and now we're one of the worst countries in the world reporting data.
    The sad thing is that even your attack is downplaying how fucked Trump’s response was to the virus. He complains about democratic governors, while they had to compete with an asshole in the White House screaming “liberate”. As people were getting sick and dying at 1k a day... those who listened to Trump, responses with:

1000 Americans dead per day, but Trump supporters be like...

Want to talk about who the real “satanist” are? Well we can’t... it’s a forbidden topic... but, I’ll give you a clue... a person protesting to get a hair cut, while 1000 die a day... is far closer to the American colloquial version of “satanist” than any pizza place...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-17 at 01:12 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c...rdern_appears/

This could be the reality America faced with Trump if he wasn't a fucking idiot and actually did a good job handling COVID. Like, if he had totally shut borders and worked with contact tracing and getting everyone into quarantine and we were looking at <10k deaths. Trump would coast to re-election this year in a fucking landslide.

He thinks Covid happened to him, you can hear it every time he talks about how the stockmarket was fine and then covid ruined it. Somehow this idiot doesn't understand that a person is elected to the presidency for exactly that reason: to deal with the problems that invariably come up during their term. It's not bad luck when a President has to deal with a crisis. It's the fucking job. He failed so he loses re-election. Ardern passed so she's re-elected. That's how its supposed to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

The sad thing is that even your attack is downplaying how fucked Trump’s response was to the virus. He complains about democratic governors, while they had to compete with an asshole in the White House screaming “liberate”. As people were getting sick and dying at 1k a day... those who listened to Trump, responses with:
    You're right, he did worse than nothing. He literally helped the spread. It's an anti-science, pro-death government of an infected people, elected by the stupid for the virus. May it perish this november.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Ghostpanther want to talk about insulting and patriotism? Is it insulting to America or patriotic, to make America the defendant in Trump’s rape trial?

Justice Department asks to defend Trump in rape accuser E. Jean Carroll's defamation lawsuit
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/5755850002/

Show me a single democrat... republican... antifa... or even fascist... put America on trial to defend them from their rape accuser? Why is Trump putting America on trial, for his rape?

@Ghostpanther want to talk about insulting and patriotism? Is it insulting to America or patriotic, to make America the defendant in Trump’s rape trial?

Justice Department asks to defend Trump in rape accuser E. Jean Carroll's defamation lawsuit
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/5755850002/

Show me a single democrat... republican... antifa... or even fascist... put America on trial to defend them from their rape accuser? Why is Trump putting America on trial, for his rape?
    Yeah, but Biden wrongly claimed endorsement from the Boilermakers. That's an impeachable offence.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    The least effective of our 53 Republican Senators, and a person who truly doesn’t have what it takes to be great, is Little Ben Sasse of Nebraska, a State which I have gladly done so much to help.
    @SenSasse was as nice as a RINO can be until he recently won the Republican Nomination to run for a second term. Then he went back to his rather stupid and obnoxious ways. Must feel he can’t lose to a Dem. Little Ben is a liability to the Republican Party, and an embarrassment to the Great State of Nebraska. Other than that, he’s just a wonderful guy!
    I won't ask you to guess who tweeted it, like Breccia does, because you already know. But the hilariously thin skin on our president is truely wonderful to behold.

Edit: Yes, Sasse is a GOP senator up for reelection this year. Totally normal stuff here. Granted, the seat is so safely republican I can find a single group that even bothered to poll it, but still.
    Last edited by Thekri; 2020-10-17 at 01:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Yeah, but Biden wrongly claimed endorsement from the Boilermakers. That's an impeachable offence.
    I also found a way to accommodate Trump supporters that get offended that Trump is called a fascist. Trump is worse than fascist... I think that satisfies both sides...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I won't ask you to guess who tweeted it, like Breccia does, because you already know. But the hilariously thin skin on our president is truely wonderful to behold.

Edit: Yes, Sasse is a GOP senator up for reelection this year. Totally normal stuff here. Granted, the seat is so safely republican I can find a single group that even bothered to poll it, but still.
    Is “other than that” new or something he has done before? That is sooooo like a 90s 15 year old mall rat, Becky you would just not believe... blah...

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Yeah, a crowd that regurarly points out how wrong you are which you dislike because boomers aren't known for introspection.
    I love how for Trump supporters they think that's a defence. 'I know I'm clearly right since you guys don't like fascists. It's wrong not to like people'.

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesn’t mean shit... other than me being wrong... 538 has Trump at lowest yet... it has been steady at 13/87 for about a week... it’s now 12/87... it looks like Trump will not dip into single digits this week. I miscalculated the fact that the drops are proportional to the whole and there wasn’t much left when Trump went under 15. I think we may have to wait about two weeks for Trump to dip into single digits, if current trend continues. Around November 3 is when I hope to see single digits for Trump...

Edit: Oh and I gots me ballot!!! Writing in Bob Dole across the board!!! Mwah ahaha!!!!

Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-17 at 02:34 PM.

This doesn’t mean shit... other than me being wrong... 538 has Trump at lowest yet... it has been steady at 13/87 for about a week... it’s now 12/87... it looks like Trump will not dip into single digits this week. I miscalculated the fact that the drops are proportional to the whole and there wasn’t much left when Trump went under 15. I think we may have to wait about two weeks for Trump to dip into single digits, if current trend continues. Around November 3 is when I hope to see single digits for Trump...

Edit: Oh and I gots me ballot!!! Writing in Bob Dole across the board!!! Mwah ahaha!!!!
    Trump will continue to drop, and it should be at a faster pace than the last week.

His polling deficit is almost exactly tracking his approval/disapproval deficit with about a week lag built in.

So since his approval/disapproval deficit has started widening again so will the vote polling gap and that will result in a lower win likelihood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    I don't think I ever hide the fact I was a national socialist. The fact I am a German one is what technically makes me a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You haven't seen nothing yet, we trumpsters will definitely be getting some cool uniforms soon I hope.