10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    could be an absolutly historic democrat win if it keeps up (yes im touching wood... no not that wood, actual wood)

if a dem win is big enough it might be enough to kick of long over due reform in the republican party, such a thing is usualy in other nations the hallmark of a perminant shift of the political barometer and the formation of a new center thats slightly left of the origonal.

but could be wishful thinking.
    On one hand you have polling... on the other, you have this being 2020... I think Trump will win... it would be strange for 2020, if he didn’t...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Almost certainly not. And absolutely they're uncorroborated and being investigated as active measures by our justice department. Seek help because you're impaired.
    Source on alleged Hunter Biden email chain verifies message about Chinese investment firm
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ource-verifies

"Seek help because you're impaired." <-- Really?
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    So that laptop wasn't Hunter's and the emails are uncorroborated? lol

Schiff says it's Russian election interference. Do you agree?

It is uncorroborated.

Even the Post's own Journalists didn't want their name attached to the story becasue of credibility concerns.

Fox News wouldn't touch it at all

The stories credibility is highly dubious. So much so its safe to outright reject.

and yeah its probably Russian interference.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What state bailout? Trump is president of America, right? Does NY and California talk about bailing out red states? What sort of anti American bullshit is this?

- - - Updated - - -

Biden at new hight after the weekend... 12/88 in his favor:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/
    Interesting, so Wisconsin and Florida have flipped spots between 2nd and 3rd tipping point states since I last looked, but Pennsylvania still looking like the state that'll most likely be the biggest key factor in deciding who will win. And with all the protections Pennsylvania and Wisconsin have put in place, starting to feel a little optimistic Biden might win. Still mighty concerned about Trump outright cheating and winning though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Source on alleged Hunter Biden email chain verifies message about Chinese investment firm

Biden was the VP... we know exactly where he was... there was never a meeting...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I mean, that's what brought down the Roman Empire after all.
    Indeed...it was a factor. It's refreshing to see someone who's reasonably educated on this forum.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

On one hand you have polling... on the other, you have this being 2020... I think Trump will win... it would be strange for 2020, if he didn’t...
    i think they only way that could happen now is if theres something big that happens between now and election day that both distracts from all of trumps current and past fuck ups and also throws the dems either biden or as a whole into question by the voters. but it would have to be pretty big now id think, bigger than the BLM riots were that sort of saved him last time from the bad coronavirus press.

I thought you didn't believe in anonymous source?

Indeed...it was a factor. It's refreshing to see someone who's reasonably educated on this forum.
    I truly hope you don't count yourself among that number. Especially given that's not exactly a little known fact and as you are currently pushing what is likely Russian disinformation because it is politically convenient for you. Again.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2020-10-19 at 07:27 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think they only way that could happen now is if theres something big that happens between now and election day that both distracts from all of trumps current and past fuck ups and also throws the dems either biden or as a whole into question by the voters. but it would have to be pretty big now id think, bigger than the BLM riots were that sort of saved him last time from the bad coronavirus press.
    I don’t know how... but, they invented afluenza to keep a rich kid out of jail, after killing someone in a drunk car crash. Rich people find or invent ways...

- - - Updated - - -

How did Biden get away from secret service to have this meeting?

Edit: Every fucking time... Biden is just like Trump, hiding his corrupt shit... and every single time Biden is like... release the records! Now imagine if Trump was like that...

If Trump win's it won't be because of the will of the people, it'll be because he cheated. It's why they're so gungho about putting this justice BEFORE the election.

So that laptop wasn't Hunter's and the emails are uncorroborated? lol

Schiff says it's Russian election interference. Do you agree?
    No it wasnt, but the attempts to undermine him are real. It's like with Hillary, but in that case the smear campaign was a success.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    No it wasnt, but the attempts to undermine him are real. It's like with Hillary, but in that case the smear campaign was a success.
    They did it to Hilary... 4 years later... no on is in jail, other than Trump’s staff... but, Biden... he will get him, just like he got Hillary... nothing ever went wrong when trusting Trump... nope...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadriker View Post
    It is uncorroborated.

Even the Post's own Journalists didn't want their name attached to the story becasue of credibility concerns.

Fox News wouldn't touch it at all

The stories credibility is highly dubious. So much so its safe to outright reject.

and yeah its probably Russian interference.
    Please provide your evidence...I'll wait.

FYI, the Director of National Intelligence thinks otherwise:

“It’s funny that some of the people who complain the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing the intelligence. Unfortunately, it is Adam Schiff who said the intelligence community believes the Hunter Biden laptop and emails on it are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”

“Let me be clear: the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff, or any member of Congress.”

“It’s funny that some of the people who complain the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing the intelligence. Unfortunately, it is Adam Schiff who said the intelligence community believes the Hunter Biden laptop and emails on it are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”

“Let me be clear: the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff, or any member of Congress.”
    Note: He's not saying it isn't. Just that they don't know if it is or not. Schiff can share his opinion and we can wait for the IC to come to a conclusion.

Excuse me if I don't treat Ratcliffe as the most credible of sources though.

10+ Year Old Account

This director? Did you mis the link about Giuliani being compromised?

Trump admin curtails briefings on foreign election interference
    https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...rence-n1238839

In case you missed it:

Trump was warned Giuliani was target of Russian disinformation operation: reports
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...rt-11602809821

I don’t know how... but, they invented afluenza to keep a rich kid out of jail, after killing someone in a drunk car crash. Rich people find or invent ways...

- - - Updated - - -

How did Biden get away from secret service to have this meeting?

Edit: Every fucking time... Biden is just like Trump, hiding his corrupt shit... and every single time Biden is like... release the records! Now imagine if Trump was like that...
    still remeber trumps whole "accidents happen" thing when the wife of an american diplomat ran down a kid down south when she was driving on the wrong side of the road.

im really hoping biden deports her ass so she can face her day in court.

You mean Ratcliffe, who career Intelligence officers worried would politicize intelligence, when Trump made him DNI?

He's a partisan stooge. He's stopped briefing on Congress and only lies on cable news. But won't show his facts or sources to the bodies who are supposed to be vetting this intelligence, like the House or Senate Intelligence.

That's just my personal opinion on the subject. I could be wrong. If the source isn't a Russian disinformation campaign, then its a disinformation campaign entirely orchestrated by the GOP. I'll let you decide which one you think is more liklely

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Note: He's not saying it isn't. Just that they don't know if it is or not. Schiff can share his opinion and we can wait for the IC to come to a conclusion.

Excuse me if I don't treat Ratcliffe as the most credible of sources though.
    Even more specifically; it appears clear that it's election interference. What's unclear as of yet is who's behind that interference; it could be Russia, it could be Giuliani, it could be an independent, who knows.

The laptops and their content are still, objectively, manufactured disinformation.