Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    You post in bad faith....I should have figured as much.
    You have 2-3 instances of bad faith posting on this and the last page. We don't even have to go past the last 10 pages to double that.

How's Trump's top intel pick lieing about his resume stack up to Lying Schiff? Which kudos to you for mimicking the 2 year old insults of our toddler in chief.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1318278864980840449

I can't tell if this is directed towards Fauci or Biden but...why is it that Republicans seem to want to "lock up" every person they don't like without due process? The "Lock him/her up!" chants have become a staple of Trump events.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Point to me where I'm posting in bad faith. I'm just asking you to show your work for me to show you mine.

This is how arguments and debate works, both sides have to offer up evidence.
    The article refers to sources...I believe the video refers to 2 sources. Please provide your 4 sources who indicate the email story was made up as you asserted.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ource-verifies
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

I can't tell if this is directed towards Fauci or Biden but...why is it that Republicans seem to want to "lock up" every person they don't like without due process? The "Lock him/her up!" chants have become a staple of Trump events.
    Cause they're fascists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    The metadata in question is on the pdf files made from the supposed emails, not the emails themselves.
    Which is part of the problem.

We don't even have the e-mail data. We have a PDF that purports to be of e-mails, but that file was created months after the laptops were dropped off. More than enough time for whoever had control of those laptops to manufacture fake e-mails to capture in a PDF.

Checking the e-mail metadata would help in figuring that out, but we can't do that, because they won't release that data. Likely because it exposes the fraud so clearly.

Nothing about the narrative regarding these laptops makes any sense.

Why would Hunter Biden, who lives in California, drop his damaged laptop off for repair in Delaware?
    Why wouldn't he have paid for the service?
    Why would he use this shop, rather than an Apple store?
    Why should we believe e-mails that reference a meeting with Joe Biden that, according to Biden's known schedule, couldn't have actually happened?
    Why should we believe the shop owner, who's specifically stated he released the information hoping it would help Trump?
    Why are we overlooking that the shopowner likely committed a crime by hacking into the laptops in the first place, if they really were someone else's to begin with?
    Why are we giving credence to a man who's shown clear signs of crazy-ass paranoia and delusions, since the shop owner thought the FBI was "out to get him" and such?
    Why should we believe the person who dropped these laptops off was even Hunter Biden? The shop owner claims he said he was, but he's also admitted to being legally blind and has no security footage to support that.

None of this shit makes any sense on any level. It's Looney Tunes levels of crazy.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please provide your evidence...I'll wait.

FYI, the Director of National Intelligence thinks otherwise:

“It’s funny that some of the people who complain the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing the intelligence. Unfortunately, it is Adam Schiff who said the intelligence community believes the Hunter Biden laptop and emails on it are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”

“Let me be clear: the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff, or any member of Congress.”
    Did you link a source for that quote? We'll wait....

Remind us again how much experience the DNI has in intelligence work again? We'll wait on that, too.

10+ Year Old Account

That's how fascism works.

You identify undesirables.
    You lock those undesirables up.
    You work yourself up to purging those undesirables, since you're never gonna release 'em.
    You realize your jails are open and there's still people not doing everything they could to support the regime, so you modify exactly who's "undesirable" and expand your scope.
    You rinse and repeat until your country inevitably collapses or the rest of the world steps in to make you stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It's almost as if it was an obviously fabricated, nonsensical story.

- - - Updated - - -

Point to me where I'm posting in bad faith. I'm just asking you to show your work for me to show you mine.

This is how arguments and debate works, both sides have to offer up evidence.
    Since we are playing this game.

Fox News Passed on Hunter Biden Laptop Story Over Credibility Concerns

Mediaite has learned that Fox News was first approached by Rudy Giuliani to report on a tranche of files alleged to have come from Hunter Biden’s unclaimed laptop left at a Delaware computer repair shop, but that the news division chose not to run the story unless or until the sourcing and veracity of the emails could be properly vetted.

But according to two sources familiar with the matter, the lack of authentication of Hunter Biden’s alleged laptop, combined with established concerns about Giuliani as a reliable source and his desire for unvetted publication, led the network’s news division to pass. Fox News declined to comment on this story.

Some of Fox News’ top news anchors and reporters have distanced themselves from the story. During an on-air report that largely focused on how social media platforms handled this story, Bret Baier said, “Let’s say, just not sugarcoat it. The whole thing is sketchy.”

“You couldn’t write this script in 19 days from an election, but we are digging into where this computer is and the emails and the authenticity of it,” he added.

Chris Wallace also called the story “suspicious” and said, “I can understand the concern about this story. It is completely unverified and frankly, Rudy Giuliani is not the most reliable source anymore. I hate to say that, but it’s just true.”

According to a leaked memo obtained by The Daily Beast earlier this year, the research department at Fox News had previously described Giuliani as “amplifying disinformation” surrounding the Ukraine corruption story that lay at the heart of the impeachment of President Trump earlier this year.

The initial laptop story broke on Wednesday of last week. By Friday, Fox News had confirmed the veracity of just one email, which has been used by some to validate the entire tranche of files “uncovered” by Giuliani:

One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The Fox News article, which was co-bylined by Sam Dorman and Mike Emanuel, doesn’t name the source who confirmed the contents of this email. Fox News also reported that sources identified one of the six people to be Joe Biden — who was at the time out of office and a private citizen. There is no evidence in his released tax returns that Joe Biden benefited from this supposed graft arranged by his son Hunter and it is unrelated to Ukraine or then Vice President Biden’s work to oust an allegedly corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor.

According to an Associated Press report, the mixing of legitimate emails with false ones was a tactic used by Russian intelligence operations in the 2017 French election. Leaked emails that were called “utterly mundane” were included to lend credibility to falsified information designed to undermine Emanuel Macron’s reelection bid.

On Sunday night, the New York Times reported that the New York Post had a difficult time finding a reporter to put their byline on the story amidst internal concerns about its dubious sourcing. The Times reported that the staff writer who mostly wrote the story, Bruce Golding, refused put his name on the report because he doubted its credibility. Post editors then “pressed staff members to add their bylines to the story — and at least one aside from Mr. Golding refused,” according to the Times report, which cited two unnamed Post journalists. A Post spokeswoman had no comment on how the article was written or edited.

Lol. So they had to go shopping for news venue and ended up with a tabloid newspaper.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Which is part of the problem.

We don't even have the e-mail data. We have a PDF that purports to be of e-mails, but that file was created months after the laptops were dropped off. More than enough time for whoever had control of those laptops to manufacture fake e-mails to capture in a PDF.

Checking the e-mail metadata would help in figuring that out, but we can't do that, because they won't release that data. Likely because it exposes the fraud so clearly.

Nothing about the narrative regarding these laptops makes any sense.

Why would Hunter Biden, who lives in California, drop his damaged laptop off for repair in Delaware?
    Why wouldn't he have paid for the service?
    Why would he use this shop, rather than an Apple store?
    Why should we believe e-mails that reference a meeting with Joe Biden that, according to Biden's known schedule, couldn't have actually happened?
    Why should we believe the shop owner, who's specifically stated he released the information hoping it would help Trump?
    Why are we overlooking that the shopowner likely committed a crime by hacking into the laptops in the first place, if they really were someone else's to begin with?
    Why are we giving credence to a man who's shown clear signs of crazy-ass paranoia and delusions, since the shop owner thought the FBI was "out to get him" and such?
    Why should we believe the person who dropped these laptops off was even Hunter Biden? The shop owner claims he said he was, but he's also admitted to being legally blind and has no security footage to support that.

None of this shit makes any sense on any level. It's Looney Tunes levels of crazy.
    Indeed. And people like Lil' Doc'y eat it up with a spoon - because that's how desperate the Cult Following is at this point. Every point you make above independently debunks the entire narrative. But the Trumpkins just can't help themselves, because voting against their own interests is all they know.

Meanwhile, several sources are pointing out the almost-fraudulent nature of the entire "news" story. The Post is getting almost as bad as the tabloids.

10+ Year Old Account
    The article refers to sources...I believe the video refers to 2 sources. Please provide your 4 sources who indicate the email story was made up as you asserted.
    Again, one of those "sources" was Giuliani/Bannon.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Again, one of those "sources" was Giuliani/Bannon.
    Citation please. Or please at least admit you have zero idea as to the context of the discussion.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Weird how you didn't read your own link.... Or did you miss how FOX NEWS PASSED ON DOING THE HUNTER BIDEN STORY OVER CREDIBILITY CONCERNS?

It's just sad how desperate you are at this point to prop up your Dear Leader. Hey, did you see how he's so god damn American proud that Trump will leave the country if he loses. You going with him? Do you like turnips?

Voting dedication in Florida early in-person voting. Seriously, in comparison with how easy I cast my vote in California, I truly admired the voters in FL, GA, and all other red states.

10+ Year Old Account

You still haven't said who these sources are. Until you name them, I can't help you, sorry.

Sorry, I can't engage with you

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Voting dedication in Florida early in-person voting. Seriously, in comparison with how easy I cast my vote in California, I truly admired the voters in FL, GA, and all other red states.

Seriously. I don't know if I'd have it in me to stand in the rain for hours to cast my ballot...these people are god-damned patriots. Wish that they didn't have to and mail-in voting was more widespread.

- - - Updated - - -

Citation please. Or please at least admit you have zero idea as to the context of the discussion.
    Do not believe any article or story you read or see that uses “anonymous sources” having to do with trade or any other subject. Only accept information if it has an actual living name on it. The Fake News Media makes up many “sources say” stories. Do not believe them!

Since you ignored it, I guess we can only assume you support Trump's desire to keep white supremacists as senior advisors.

Thanks for admitting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Citation please.
    From their own words.

Forgive the far-right news source, but it has the foxnews clip and the transcript of said clip.

BAIER: “Mike, one clarification. You said that the May 2017 emails, that two sources have verified them to Fox News. So are we saying that they saw them contemporaneously at the time, that kind of verification?”

EMANUEL: “Yeah, one of the sources was actually on the email chain. There are a variety of people on the email and so we reached out to one of the people and that person responded back and said yeah, this is a valid email, I was involved in the communication, I can verify that that was the communication at the time. We went back and asked some more questions and that was kind of the limit of what the source was willing to say, but that source and another source who came forward with the email —
    So the second "source" is the person who originally came forward with the email, whether you want to consider that "source" to be Giuliani, Bannon, or John Paul Mac Isaac, it hardly matters, as they're hardly a valid corroborating source on the legitimacy of the supposed email chain.

Or please at least admit you have zero idea as to the context of the discussion.
    Oh, and your shitty and unwarranted condescension is duly noted.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Seriously. I don't know if I'd have it in me to stand in the rain for hours to cast my ballot...these people are god-damned patriots. Wish that they didn't have to and mail-in voting was more widespread.
    No joke. I'm a lazy jackass who walked 1 minute to his mailbox, plopped in my ballot, and went back to my computer desk to return to being a lazy jackass. These people are heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glenn "Mister Trump, whom I dont support" Greenwald is going to publish a Biden hit job that Fox News wouldn’t touch and that NY Post tabloid reporters wouldn’t put their name on. Let that sink in.

Expect some hard core echoing from the usual bots and tulsionlyfans.

But hey Reality Winner story wast interesting enough for him to work on and so it was ok for her to be outed as the source
    He said it wasn't interesting enough "because she complained too much about Trump" - let THAT sink in.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Glenn "Mister Trump, whom I dont support" Greenwald is going to publish a Biden hit job that Fox News wouldn’t touch and that NY Post tabloid reporters wouldn’t put their name on. Let that sink in.

Expect some hard core echoing from the usual bots and tulsionlyfans.

But hey Reality Winner story wast interesting enough for him to work on and so it was ok for her to be outed as the source
    He said it wasn't interesting enough "because she complained too much about Trump" - let THAT sink in.
    https://twitter.com/nameerbaker/stat...57133847273472

It seems like the story is on...Biden and Burisma? I'll go in with an open mind, but I'm wondering what he could find that no other media have been able to find in the many, many months this has been investigated.