Faction Reputation

So I noticed I have some races at 50 that already have Heritage Armor designed. Gnome, Tauren, Blood Elf and Dwarf.

How long does it take to farm the faction specific reps tied to them? And what's the best way?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    So I noticed I have some races at 50 that already have Heritage Armor designed. Gnome, Tauren, Blood Elf and Dwarf.

How long does it take to farm the faction specific reps tied to them? And what's the best way?
    get a faction tabard, equip it and go run Botanica over and over til you're exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    get a faction tabard, equip it and go run Botanica over and over til you're exalted.
    Im always paranoid about going into Botanica farming reputation after Asmongolds video that resulted in hundreds if not thousands of people getting banned.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melliodas View Post
    Im always paranoid about going into Botanica farming reputation after Asmongolds video that resulted in hundreds if not thousands of people getting banned.
    ok do Mechanar then. problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    ok do Mechanar then. problem solved
    Is it considered an exploit? Why were people banned?

goldfarming bots run that dungeon 24/7 (mainly dh) since blizzard is unable to properly keep them away from the game.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    yeah people farming them because it's a quick run. honestly if you do it a few times and then stop once you've hit exalted you will be fine. I levelled more than a few reps specifically for heritage armor via Mechanar/Botanica and never got in any trouble