Tier 1 https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/923808.jpg
    Tier 2 https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/923809.jpg

Night Fae Ardenweald
    Tier 3

Necrolords Maldraxxus
    Teir 3

Tier 1 https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/923106.jpg
    Tier 2 https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/923107.jpg

So what do my fellow Rogues think about the Covenant sets and what are you going to pick.
    Last edited by Msi; 2020-04-13 at 10:09 AM.

They are all ugly. Especially that unwieldy backpack thingamajig
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Necrolord tier is awesome! Unluckily the general ability of this covenant seems tank oriented but it could be useful in solo content
    Night fae is basically a druid tier set, however abilities seems good. Anyway I don't want to roll for a fairy theme covenant
    Kirian may fit with monks? but it doesn't seem a leather tier. Maybe Power ranger fans will like it
    I would expect much more from the venthyr covenant. Vampire and shadow perfectly fit with rogue thematics but the tier set looks like a fatty armor, shoulders are sooo big. The covenant ability is also meh
    Sadly Plate wearers seems to have 3 good tier set out of 4. The venthyr one is amazing and so it is for the maw raid. Let's hope maw raid leather set will be good as plate and cloth ones

Yeah I can’t say I’m a fan of any of these. At the very least I guess that makes my choice of which covenant to choose a bit easier, I’m no longer worried about the cosmetic items I get

venthyr tier2 back look great for rogues and DHs, not fan of set
    kyrian look good without helm (maybe the purple tint work better for rogue)
    necrolords - a total abomination. look decent on undead.
    night fae - aka feral humanoid form

The only thing that looks somewhat rogueish is venthyr tier 2. Though still not even close to top tiers we've got before.

Necrolord - looks like a retarded kid from death knight and druid.
    Night Fae - is that monk with some flowers and roots?
    Kyrian Bastion - didn't know they changed paladins to be able to wear leather.

And some of these "backpacks" look ridiculous. Floating gem 3 foots/1 meter apart from my character back? What the hell is this?
    I'm glad that I'm using hide option in every of my t-mogs for my back. Most of the cloaks look stupid on rogues.
    (most because some outlaws pirates could look cool)
    Last edited by Eazy; 2020-04-13 at 07:56 PM.

Venthyr with the dagger cloak xmog = 10/10. It looks like an updated Bloodfang set.

Not really a fan of the 3D boot assets on toes that Blizz now seems obsessed about. It just looks really awkward and clown feet like to me. Otherwise the Venthyr set looks nice, would probably just use bloodfang boots with that. I actually think I could make some creative mogs with the Night Fae as well.

Those are rogue sets?!?!

Ok.....I see we are carrying on the new tradition of sets that looking nothing like the class.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see myself using pieces of the Venthyr set, but none of them appeal to me as a whole. I've always preferred simple mogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Those are rogue sets?!?!

Ok.....I see we are carrying on the new tradition of sets that looking nothing like the class.
    they're leather sets. not specifically for rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the Venthyr and the Necrolords, i love the Necrolord so much that i may create a whole new Undead Rogue for this.

Then Venthyr set have some parts of it that are meh, but they are also others that are quite cool, so i can see many interesting transmog with some of its parts.

Kirian is OK, hate the helmet, i can see the Alliance taking advantage of this set for transmog, as they have more items that share that color palette.

Night Fae, well... i like the helmet and the belt, that's all, though is not something i would use on a rogue

I'm ok with the Venthyr and Necrolord for my UD rogue. I was always going for the look and less of the ability.

On the plus side, for those that feel underwhelmed, the first view of the 'maw raid' sets seem good so maybe there is hope that the leather and mail sets will follow suit....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    I'm ok with the Venthyr and Necrolord for my UD rogue. I was always going for the look and less of the ability.

On the plus side, for those that feel underwhelmed, the first view of the 'maw raid' sets seem good so maybe there is hope that the leather and mail sets will follow suit....
    I hope the mail sets that have not been shown are good enough, the only decent so far is the Necrolord one.

I'm not playing anymore, but damn they all look so freakin bad. Nothing tells me about rogue with any of them.

First one is a freakin paladin/holy priestmix.
    Second one is not that bad but nothing to scream about, and the backpack is just a mix of edgy and hideous.
    Third one looks like a druid set.
    Fourth is zombie edgelord. I don't dislike asymmetric looks, but this one isn't good.

The themes are nailed in. It's not they went far from the factions they're related to. But if i still played, i'd never use any of them. Maybe the vampire one without the huge spaulders and backpack, but i'd mix something from different, less obnoxious-looking gear with the same color palette.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Please dont make me look at the transmogs...

I will make my Cov choice depending on abilities and talents...this only hurts me (>_<)
    I love the necro one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'm not playing anymore, but damn they all look so freakin bad. Nothing tells me about rogue with any of them.

First one is a freakin paladin/holy priestmix.
    Remember none of this are made based around a specific class, all those are going to be used by Leather users.

Fourth is zombie edgelord. I don't dislike asymmetric looks, but this one isn't good.
    But it looks so cool D:

The themes are nailed in. It's not they went far from the factions they're related to. But if i still played, i'd never use any of them. Maybe the vampire one without the huge spaulders and backpack, but i'd mix something from different, less obnoxious-looking gear with the same color palette.
    Yeah, that's what most people will end up doing, the Kirian one could be quite useful for alliance players, as they have a lot of gear with that color palette that they can combine it with.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Remember none of this are made based around a specific class, all those are going to be used by Leather users.
    I'm fine with that, i think they're good for what they represent. As a rogue, no one fits my class excluding the vampire one for some parts.

EDIT: for a better zombie look, i'd use the necro gloves/boots/chest with the ICC rogue set. Colors should mix pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'm fine with that, i think they're good for what they represent. As a rogue, no one fits my class excluding the vampire one for some parts.
    Depending how you look at Kirian, it could match with the class fantasy, in the end, you're an Angel who's bringing people to the Afterlife... one stab at a time

Jokes aside, i could see people using the chest piece and pants of that set for a lot of transmog, the 3D gem would make it quite attractive for some (assuming they take that covenant), BTW is just me or that set also look like... you know, plate armor?

All sets look plate-ish to me, excluding the fae which is an abomination.