This is embarrassing

I'm doing content for the first time in a long while where I need to do interrupts and I'm flubbing.
    I think the problem is that I am no longer seeing text saying the boss, rare, etc. has started casting
    whatever it is I need to stop and once it's cast I'm s.o.l..

Unless rares like Avarius in Nazjatar are exempt my guess is that I changed something. The only
    add-on that I have on that affects this sort of thing is DBM. All of those modules save the raids are
    active and I have never knowingly altered any of the defaults.

Help ! I know its probably something stupid and obvious but I am clueless. What did I do ?
    Last edited by JDL49; 2020-06-19 at 02:22 AM.

check the settings for the boss in question in dbm and see if you can emphasize the interrupt cast, add a voice, etc. there are a bunch of options nowadays.

alternatively, there is probably a WA pack around somewhere that does the same thing.

you can also get a castbar addon so it's easier to see when someone is casting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioriel View Post
    Clique is a nice castbar add-on (:
    Is it? I thought it was a .... unitframe click addon?

I'm personally a fan of Gnosis
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/plater-nameplates
    Plater nameplates if you rather use twitchclient

Its all you ever need. It has a castbar on the nameplates of the mobs and it even highlights important interrupts. like heals, specific dungeon mob skills etc

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/plater-nameplates
    Plater nameplates if you rather use twitchclient

Its all you ever need. It has a castbar on the nameplates of the mobs and it even highlights important interrupts. like heals, specific dungeon mob skills etc
    Sounds good. It looks like the warnings I remember from the past were from DBM and DBM seems to be ignoring the rare in question.

Update: Yep It was DBM ignoring it. Thanks. Plater at least gives me a shot at it.

2nd Update: Success ! It took three kills to get the recipe I needed to drop but it finally did.
    Last edited by JDL49; 2020-06-21 at 02:30 AM.