Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Damn, good memories. Loved those games, played them a lot when I was a young boy in our basement!

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Been humming Superman since I read the news.
    No need to hum, they just did a version in quarantine lol

Song kind of changes meanings now I'm actually older >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    No need to hum, they just did a version in quarantine lol

Song kind of changes meanings now I'm actually older >.>
    Man, those dogs were great. It's weird seeing middle age punk rockers. I'm not even a punk/ska guy anymore and this shit still slaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, those dogs were great. It's weird seeing middle age punk rockers. I'm not even a punk/ska guy anymore and this shit still slaps.
    Most ska shows these days are all 30+ year olds.

Saw Reel Big Fish last year for like the 8th time and they were still rocking. It's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I’m okay with this. 1-3 were such amazing games back in the day (I know it’s only 1-2). Soundtracks are amazing, too.
    As a "pro" of the series, I can tell you that Underground was the best *multiplayer* experience, which is the part that doesn't get rated by critics. Kind of like how WoD rated higher than MoP even though MoP was better.

Seriously, does 1 and 2 let you do this? (Tournament footage of me but not my music choice lol.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty cool. Maybe if this is successful they will do the Underground games and American Wasteland.

15+ Year Old Account

Here's the official timeline in case somebody is confused where this fits

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    As a "pro" of the series, I can tell you that Underground was the best *multiplayer* experience, which is the part that doesn't get rated by critics. Kind of like how WoD rated higher than MoP even though MoP was better.

Seriously, does 1 and 2 let you do this? (Tournament footage of me but not my music choice lol.)

You mean does it let you chain tricks? Yes, it does. The manual wasn’t brought out as part of the string of tricks until 2 or 3, but it’s still there. I think it was 3 that had the Yacht level that just allowed massive trick point totals in the pool that was fucking insane. Those games also had incredibly fun secret characters to unlock with their own special moves.
    While Underground might have been good at multiplayer, it was also around the time I stopped playing because it just stopped being a good franchise altogether.
    So yeah, I stand by my original point of 1 & 2 being remastered as they are what started the franchise and are incredibly fun.

Most ska shows these days are all 30+ year olds.

Saw Reel Big Fish last year for like the 8th time and they were still rocking. It's great.
    I would say 'but the Aquabats tho' but they are like their own strange bubble at this point.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    I just have a problem with their exclusivity deals, especially if the devs of those games had previously promised they would launch on steam *glares angerly at Mechwarrior 5 and Satisfactory*.

It's an anti-consumer practice, and anti-consumer practices are what make me dislike companies.
    Agreed, especially since I'm a diehard MechWarrior fan, but considering the developer of said game happens to be the kings of mediocrity, I wasn't planning on giving them another dime.

That said, won't this be on the Activision-Blizzard launcher? If not, they can go suck my dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I have about 500 games on steam and another 40ish on epic, still doesn't really bother me
    Agree, I never really cared about having different launchers to the point of being mad about it. I just right-click the icon which pops up the games list and launch game. Doesn't matter if I press steam or any other launcher it's the same process.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Brandir View Post
    Does this mean anything for the D2 remaster rumor? Does VV work on multiple remasters at once? I would have to assume yes... but no idea really
    As far as I can tell they worked concurrently on the Crash remake and the Destiny 2 PC port since both released in 2017.

In 2018 they've only released the Crash remake ports to PC/Xbox/Switch, and have been quiet since then, so it seems entirely possible that they've been working both on Tony Hawk and D2.
    Last edited by Kolvarg; 2020-05-13 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Seriously, does 1 and 2 let you do this?
    In the new release? Yes. Manuel and Revert are in this game in spite not existing until THPS3.

I have no idea why you're acting like THUG was anything great when it was just more of 3/4 with some edgelord paint job thrown on and level design taking a back seat for it. 4 was already kind of meh, but the series basically died with THUG for a reason lmao, and no THUG didn't do anything multiplayer wise that 3 and 4 didn't already do.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2020-05-13 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    In the new release? Yes. Manuel and Revert are in this game in spite not existing until THPS3.
    Manual was 100% in 2, don't remember revert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Manual was 100% in 2, don't remember revert.
    Yes it was in 2, but chaining vert tricks with it wasn't a thing until Revert in 3. Hence "Manual and Revert" being the statement not "Manual".

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they'll remaster TPHS4 as well at some point.

I played the shit out of that game since it came pre-loaded on the Ibook G4 I had at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I would say 'but the Aquabats tho' but they are like their own strange bubble at this point.

Saw them too recently!

The Story of Nothing too good.

Saw them too recently!

The Story of Nothing too good.
    Shame their uk tour had to be cancelled with the covid, but hey new album next month with a glow in the dark t shirt!

15+ Year Old Account
    I loved the earlier TH games, but 3 was the one I played more than any other in the series. I may still check these remakes out, but if they give us an updated 3 after these two, I'm in. And now I'm going to have various songs from the soundtracks of 1-3 in my head for the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    I loved the earlier TH games, but 3 was the one I played more than any other in the series. I may still check these remakes out, but if they give us an updated 3 after these two, I'm in. And now I'm going to have various songs from the soundtracks of 1-3 in my head for the rest of the day.
    Its activision, if it sells well enough i would not at all be surprised to see a "3+4" release as well.