Aiding factions, past present and future

In relation to the lore, my concern is regarding this badass neutral character. First and foremost. Did Ms Sanguinar ever help the Horde? Since she is neutral, she must have aided both factions equally at some point? Has she ever helped the horde by providing them intelligence in the past or present? I haven't played the previous expansions so I am not in the know. By neutral decree she should help team red too no with zero favoritism for either? And in the future in shadow lands now that both factions have the same enemy, will she help both factions equally more? Can we expect her to help the horde more?

She's not neutral though, she's: loyal to Anduin > Neutral > Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    She basically acted as a liaison and go-between for the rebel Horde faction and the Alliance during the Blood War, ultimately leading to the bloodless coup against Sylvanas and her subsequent flight from Orgrimmar proper - so in that sense, I'd definitely say she helped the Horde (at least from the perspective of non-loyalists to Sylvanas who are now in power). Valeera's "neutrality" isn't one of being in a central placement between the Horde and Alliance and helping them more or less equally, though; she's neutral because she doesn't consider herself a citizen of either faction and holds her loyalties personally, not to a given nation or state. She has professed a deep loyalty and pride in being Sin'dorei, and she also had an abiding friendship and mutual respect for Varian, which has also been conferred onto his son Anduin. But she doesn't serve the Alliance in any official capacity, she served Anduin alone.

No idea if Sanguinar will feature in Shadowlands in any real capacity, but if she does so it will likely be for personal reasons unconnected to either faction.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    She's not neutral though, she's: loyal to Anduin > Neutral > Horde
    What's her priority stance? First Anduin then being neutral then Horde?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    She basically acted as a liaison and go-between for the rebel Horde faction and the Alliance during the Blood War, ultimately leading to the bloodless coup against Sylvanas and her subsequent flight from Orgrimmar proper - so in that sense, I'd definitely say she helped the Horde (at least from the perspective of non-loyalists to Sylvanas who are now in power). Valeera's "neutrality" isn't one of being in a central placement between the Horde and Alliance and helping them more or less equally, though; she's neutral because she doesn't consider herself a citizen of either faction and holds her loyalties personally, not to a given nation or state. She has professed a deep loyalty and pride in being Sin'dorei, and she also had an abiding friendship and mutual respect for Varian, which has also been conferred onto his son Anduin. But she doesn't serve the Alliance in any official capacity, she served Anduin alone.

No idea if Sanguinar will feature in Shadowlands in any real capacity, but if she does so it will likely be for personal reasons unconnected to either faction.
    Why doesn't she become an official liaison for the Horde? They really could use someone who can communicate with the opposite faction or others and she does a quite remarkable job. Being a liaison for the Horde wouldn't interfere with her friendship with the Wrynn's. And the Wrynn's right now are pretty much pro-Horde. Not sarcasm, Anduin is really Horde leaning right now. Alliance doesn't like it, but truth be said, Anduin is leaning Horde. Especially when he shut Tyrande up when she was demanding revenge on the Horde. So if Valeera did become an official liaison working for the Horde, I don't see any conflicts of interest. Since the Wrynn and Horde have good relationship. And also because the Horde lacks good characters right now and Valeera could potentially be a great candidate.
    Last edited by gurutikka; 2020-05-22 at 06:12 PM.