Poll: Power Rangers, VR Troopers, or Big Bad Beetleborgs? Which was best?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    My answer is obvious going to be Mystic Knights of Tir na nog

Sorry, not really, Power Rangers just do the success and the fact it got me looking into its source material when I was older.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't feel bad or lied to. A lot of people who are unaware of Power Ranger's source material feel power rangers is a Voltron rip off and it's been that way since the 90's. At least now you know.
    OMG I used to LOVE that show.

Also, is the Red Ranger the most powerful?
    Last edited by Highelf; 2020-05-20 at 10:33 AM.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

I watched all 3 and Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog back in the day, Power Rangers was the most mainstream by far and as kids it was kinda fun to pretend to fight like them. My favorite Power Ranger shows were both In Space and Lost Galaxy (the actress who played the yellow ranger is hot). I was also surprised how much darker Lost Galaxy got compared to the previous shows, having one of the rangers die and another superhero who gave his life to save the day and to be with his child. The impact of the pink rangers was kinda ruined at the ending where she just suddenly came back to life, even if the show was over. I liked having Astronoma to be the pink ranger and have her become a good person after being the main villain in In Space.

Watching Power Rangers on Twitch some time ago was also a lot of fun. Kinda shows that its more easy to see all of the shows faults when you look back at it, especially the cheesyness which you don't mind as much as a child.

I gotta go with power rangers. I loved that shit and the toys back then.

Also green/white > red, .!.. red

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    My answer is obvious going to be Mystic Knights of Tir na nog
    I prefered Kevin Sorbo's Hercules and Xena at that time.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Also, is the Red Ranger the most powerful?
    I guess in theory he is. Typically he was the one who would receive the "battilized" power there for a few seasons and considered the leader. Usually though that was because Sentai focused more on the Red ranger instead of the others on some seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    having one of the rangers die and another superhero who gave his life to save the day and to be with his child. The impact of the pink rangers was kinda ruined at the ending where she just suddenly came back to life, even if the show was over.
    I can see where you are coming from, but most of the reasoning for that was behind the scenes stuff. The original pink ranger was undergoing leukemia treatments at the time and couldn't be on the show anymore for that period of time so we saw Karone take the reins. I think they had her come back at the end as a tribute of her being the pink ranger and finishing her leukemia treatment.
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Watching Power Rangers on Twitch some time ago was also a lot of fun. Kinda shows that its more easy to see all of the shows faults when you look back at it, especially the cheesyness which you don't mind as much as a child.
    Was that the one they played right before the newer movie came out? I remember they did a marathon then and people were trying to get another one going, but not sure if they could due to rights.