How to enter heroic raid you were previously in?

Yesterday I joined a heroic Ny'alotha raid that cleared all the way from Raden untill Nzoth but didnt end up killing him.
    I would like to make a raid myself to come back and kill him tonight. However when I tried it out to enter with a friend I just appeared in front of Wrathion.
    I personally have not killed Wrathion and Maut this week (dont need loot from them).
    Is there any way I can start a group and start in front of Nzoth?

Quote Originally Posted by hypermodea View Post
    Yesterday I joined a heroic Ny'alotha raid that cleared all the way from Raden untill Nzoth but didnt end up killing him.
    I would like to make a raid myself to come back and kill him tonight. However when I tried it out to enter with a friend I just appeared in front of Wrathion.
    I personally have not killed Wrathion and Maut this week (dont need loot from them).
    Best option is to s imply join one for N'zoth, if it falls apart, don't leave, stay inside the instance and make your own group from there. they should be able to get in on the other person's i.d.

Quote Originally Posted by hypermodea View Post
    No, your personal lockout starts you at the earliest boss you haven't killed. If you want a N'Zoth lockout you need to be 11/12 for the week.