Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well, another salt to the wound - hc darkshore warfront quest grants echoes. Too bad I did it when it became available.

So US gets their rotation always first right?
    So EU can look what comes up and decide to wait or not! Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Makes me laugh that they suddenly realise GW stacked is too strong but didn't do it until everyone could get it and it not be RNG?
    Did you actually bother to read the post? Powerful, slightly OP thing you have to be lucky to get = ok. Powerful, slightly OP you can buy from a vendor = not ok.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Sigh, I was finally below 40 corruption with this weeks cloak upgrade, and of course im going to buy a mastery token, so I get to look like garbage again.

Please let us toggle the garbage corruption visual effect off.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Sigh, I was finally below 40 corruption with this weeks cloak upgrade, and of course im going to buy a mastery token, so I get to look like garbage again.

Please no. I am wearing >80 corruption because it looks so awesome <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post
    Please no. I am wearing >80 corruption because it looks so awesome <3
    Hence giving players the *option* to turn it on or off. I have no issue if you like it, i'm just personally tired of the stupid graphic.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Well, another salt to the wound - hc darkshore warfront quest grants echoes. Too bad I did it when it became available.
    Good ol' procrastination coming through ftw!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Sure thing guy

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone tried cleansing an item After maintenance and putting a corruption on it?
    Even if the item dropped prior to maint!?
    Every ptw game has an option to buy with in game currency. That doesnt make it any less pay to win. Buying power with rl currency is ptw period.

Yeah except for the fact boe gear can have it so people have been buying it and stacking those pieces making themselves uber broken in pvp

- - - Updated - - -

Who cares at this point. This seasons mythic+ should be null and voided due to the absurd power scaling and inflation from corruptions.
    GW have always been purchasable as BOE gear can have it. So people are stacking it via the AH. Making people broken in pvp

Anyone knows if "all available corruptions" include raid weapon specific? I would like my m+ pushing DPS to get those, as we don't raid. Even if it costs 3x

Hence giving players the *option* to turn it on or off. I have no issue if you like it, i'm just personally tired of the stupid graphic.
    Maybe thats the reaaon, why the <39 tier (which is what most ppl are using) doesn't have any visual tied to it

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Anyone knows if "all available corruptions" include raid weapon specific? I would like my m+ pushing DPS to get those, as we don't raid. Even if it costs 3x
    Probably not as they are guaranteed on these specific items. I don't think that you will be able to buy them. But who knows maybe we have to wait a couple of weeks for them to show up on the vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    I don't know if it's any indication, but raidbots does not list those for their sims.

This thread gives me the sense that people just want to hit "Create New Character" and have a max level character with BiS step out. "Blizzard is going to make us farm current content to get the currency to get the gear we want! We shouldn't stand for this!" That's the game folks! That's WoW. And of course they are going to find ways to keep you coming back day after day and week after week. That's their job. I don't know what people expect from Blizzard. Do they do everything correct? No way, but you have to try and look at things from their perspective, understand their incentives, before you work yourself into a frenzy over something that is never going to be on their to do list.

Concerning the Cloak quests, there is a counter bug, showing more items needed then acutally needed, here is the gamemaster response. In case anyone else has the problem. :-)

I am Game Master ******* and I am here to talk to you about the ticket you submitted about your cloak upgrade quest

With today's patch there has been a lot of tickets about this, and a lot of confusion too!

First, there is a display issue with these quests - the "counter" is still showing the old totals, but the quests can be completed when turning the appropriate amount of pages.

Next, there is some confusion about which quests require which amount of pages.

- Reconstructing "Fear and Flesh" will now always require 4 pages (down from 6 and 8)
    - Reconstructing "The Final Truth" will now always require 2 pages (down from 4, 6, and 8)

If you are on Fear and Flesh and have at least 4 pages, try and turn in the quest. If you are on "the final truth" and have at least 2 pages, try and turn in the quest.

Do not abandon the quests! This will not update the quest total, and will lose any progress you currently have. Customer Support is not able to restore lost progress if players abandon the quest. But with the changes made, you'll be able to complete one run and still complete the quest.

You can find more details on these quests here: https://www.wowhead.com/guides/obtai...ng-stats-procs

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Yeah except for the fact boe gear can have it so people have been buying it and stacking those pieces making themselves uber broken in pvp

- - - Updated - - -

GW have always been purchasable as BOE gear can have it. So people are stacking it via the AH. Making people broken in pvp
    You're quoting me... because?

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Did you actually bother to read the post? Powerful, slightly OP thing you have to be lucky to get = ok. Powerful, slightly OP you can buy from a vendor = not ok.
    Irony, did you even read what I wrote? Just because not many people have something doesn't mean it's not OP.

Hahaha never got Gushing Wound and now it will get a nerf. Thank you for nothing.

Does anyone actually care about the containment units? BFA content sucks and I don't want to have to grind a ton of time to get corruption effects.

I've been spending remaining time on grinding legendary weapons from previous expansions

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Irony, did you even read what I wrote? Just because not many people have something doesn't mean it's not OP.
    You clearly didn't read mine. I'll reiterate. Getting something OP that is random is fine. Getting something OP you can straight up buy is not.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.