Kernel mode crash

Hey folks,

I’m experiencing the kernel mode crash, especially during wow or hots play, sometimes randomly while just browsing internet or right after pc boot. It causes usually black screen for a few seconds and then the audio is not working. Less usually the whole game or pc crashes. Its very annoying, Ive did all the guides you can google up (drivers are up to date and so on) not very effective so far.

The only thing I want to do yet is to clean the video card and pc guts with air compressor from dust, however if this wont work, im hesitating buying a new video card and replacing it.

I’m curious if theres anyone who had some similar experience or just could give any kind of advice here?
    Thank you!

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    What are your other system specs (RAM, CPU, monitor(s), power supply, motherboard, specific model of graphics card, etc)? And I assume you're running Windows 10? Has the problem been happening as long as you've owned the PC, or is it something that only started happening recently?

And yeah, cleaning the PC out with some canned air certainly can't hurt. That's probably not the issue, but it's definitely not a bad thing to clean the dust out if you have a lot built up in there.

I'd probably start with the link that @XDurionX posted. Using DDU to blow away all your current nvidia drivers then doing a clean install is a good start.
    Last edited by avitush; 2020-06-08 at 12:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I moved your original thread https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2553972 to this forum, so closing this one as a duplicate.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |