Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    It was far more than that. You had the shooting survivor admit under oath that they pointed the gun at Rittenhouse first. That testimony killed that charge dead in it's tracks. It wasn't simply the video.

As it is, the leftists are about get their karma as the defimation lawsuits will fly starting with the clown shoes in the White House.
    If you are talking about Grosskreutz then you are wrong. He came armed with a pistol AFTER Rittenhouse had killed Rosenbaum.

Can you clarify what you are talking about here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    thats only relevant if you give them the gun after purchase. not transfer it to them at a later legal date as a gift. sorry, your feelings still cant change legal reality. lmao
    That's not the way it works, sport. You're literally just digging that hole deeper.

It's demonstrably a straw purchase the second the purchase is attempted. The crime doesn't get "washed away" by pretending later that it was a gift, because that's just fiction. The ATF and the court system don't care about your make-believe.

I mean, it's really kinda sad that you can't face facts and keep trying to pretend it away.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This did not happen.

I mean, I figured y'all would be celebrating today, not continuing to rewrite history.
    yes it did. this is how we know you havent watched shit about the actual trial.

This did not happen.

I mean, I figured y'all would be celebrating today, not continuing to rewrite history.
    the only ones re-writing history are your heroes at MSNBC and CNN.

I am not celebrating either. There is no celebration. The law is clear and this was a clear case of self defense. You and the your buddy radicals don;t get to re-write history or the law. Your heroes tried to bully the jury and they stood up and gave a just verdict. It figures you would blindly believe their BS,

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I like how you have to hyperfocus on technicalities rather that actually address the, you know, travelling across state lines, prowling a protest as part of an unasked-for vigilante action, and then lying about his reason for being there.

Remind us why you're not arguing in complete bad faith simply because Rittenhouse is on "your side", again? Rofl.
    People are allowed to travel across state lines :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not celebrating either.
    Sure, Jan:

As it is, the leftists are about get their karma as the defimation lawsuits will fly starting with the clown shoes in the White House.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    please dont comment on firearms when you clearly have no clue about them
    Well someone doesn't know the history of the weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Keten View Post
    You sound like the kid that needed their ass kicked a few times in grade school to toughen them up. I have nothing but contempt for this statement you have made.
    my my arent you an angry little man. The world is not fair deal with it

the only ones re-writing history are your heroes at MSNBC and CNN.
    Man, y'all are truly obsessed with those channels. Like, maybe look into getting some therapy, they are not underneath every bed and in every closet.

It's hilarious when this is literally the best you can come up with considering few folks around these parts even consider them "decent", much less ever turn them on.

This is one of y'alls more boring strawmen. You don't even put glitter on it or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    That's not the way it works, sport. You're literally just digging that hole deeper.

It's demonstrably a straw purchase the second the purchase is attempted. The crime doesn't get "washed away" by pretending later that it was a gift, because that's just fiction. The ATF and the court system don't care about your make-believe.

I mean, it's really kinda sad that you can't face facts and keep trying to pretend it away.
    sorry, but that is EXACTLY how it works. you cant change reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    They absolutely are leftists. Joe Biden is a liberal. That means leftist.
    I'm being genuine here. Please google, "What is the difference between The Left, and a Liberal"

Give a read through an article or two. People need to understand that these two things are not the same. No matter if the media simplifies it down to them being the same or not.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    People are allowed to travel across state lines :P
    Sure they are.

That doesn't, however, mean they get to claim "self-defense" when they do it to wilfully put themselves into a dangerous situation with the intent of instigating violence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Your heroes tried to bully the jury.
    Another thing that literally never happened, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    If you are talking about Grosskreutz then you are wrong. He came armed with a pistol AFTER Rittenhouse had killed Rosenbaum.

Can you clarify what you are talking about here?
    Gorsskreutz aimed his pistol at Rittenhouse's face AFTER he ran down Rittenhosue. It does not matter that he shot Rosenbaum. You pull a pistol on someone, that someone has a right to defend themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero grounds for defamation charges. "Not guilty" verdicts are not declarations of innocence, and even if they continue to describe Rittenhouse as a "murderer", they're not vulnerable to defamation charges for that.

You seem to not understand what defamation is or how it works.

They absolutely are leftists. Joe Biden is a liberal. That means leftist. Ditto for AOC, Nancy Pelosi and every single person at MSNBC and CNN. They all admit they are and do not hide it. There is no lean.
    "Liberalism" has two meanings. The modern use is more about social rights and freedoms. The historical one, which actually fits Biden, is classical liberalism; a right-wing position on economics theory.

So you're just not using "liberal" correctly.

I like how you have to hyperfocus on technicalities rather that actually address the, you know, travelling across state lines, prowling a protest as part of an unasked-for vigilante action, and then lying about his reason for being there.

Remind us why you're not arguing in complete bad faith simply because Rittenhouse is on "your side", again? Rofl.
    he went to a protest, was ATTACKED, and defended himself. these are the facts. he tried to run away over and over, while his violent attackers pursued. he was forced to defend his own life and was well within his rights to do so. the only victim in this whole case it Rittenhouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    he was legally allowed to carry the weapon under state law.
    Again, he might have been legally allowed to carry a rifle, but he was actually carrying an illegally-purchased rifle, and should have also been charged with felony conspiracy to violate federal law in the straw purchase of said rifle.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gorsskreutz aimed his pistol at Rittenhouse's face AFTER he ran down Rittenhosue. It does not matter that he shot Rosenbaum. You pull a pistol on someone, that someone has a right to defend themselves.
    So I can shoot your dog and if you pull a gun on me, you're next?

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, y'all are truly obsessed with those channels. Like, maybe look into getting some therapy, they are not underneath every bed and in every closet.

It's hilarious when this is literally the best you can come up with considering few folks around these parts even consider them "decent", much less ever turn them on.

This is one of y'alls more boring strawmen. You don't even put glitter on it or anything.
    Funny that. I watched the whole case on PBS. Go figure lol.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Sure they are.

That doesn't, however, mean they get to claim "self-defense" when they do it to wilfully put themselves into a dangerous situation with the intent of instigating violence.
    putting yourself in a dangerous situation does not mean you lose your rights. its dangerous to walk in plenty of neighborhoods wearing a certain color, if you are attacked, you can still defend yourself.