10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think what was the key to Rittenhouse getting away with murder was the judge because he narrowed the scope so much and barred anything that was done before and after the incident. Even the smallest thing like they can couldn't call the murder victims that but they could call them rioters, looters and whatever else. During the trial he may as well have been a second defense lawyer with the stunts he pulled for Rittenhouse, the prosecution was also bad at their job but Rittenhouse can't ask for a better defense lawyer than the judge.
    The bolded part is what annoyed me the most about this case. He did WAY more than just preside over the case.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post

The same type that says "Their one Black Friend..."
    No, the guy with the "one black friend"... he's gonna go on TV and say "All Lives Matter" while claiming that BLM is just rioters and looters.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    No, the guy with the "one black friend"... he's gonna go on TV and say "All Lives Matter" while claiming that BLM is just rioters and looters.
    He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He bungled his talking points and said a bad word on the Mainstream Media.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Rittenhouse is guilty of using a half-windsor. Seriously, that's the worst way you can tie a tie.
    Well, he could have came into court wearing a bowtie. Think of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rittenhouse is guilty of using a half-windsor. Seriously, that's the worst way you can tie a tie.
    Well, he could have came into court wearing a bowtie. Think of that.
    Or one of those ridiculous bolo ties...

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of ties...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Or one of those ridiculous bolo ties...

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of ties...
    I wonder how the leader of the right, rrayy, feels about Trump trying to make him into a hero. Trump must not be 'right' anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    I wonder how the leader of the right, rrayy, feels about Trump trying to make him into a hero. Trump must not be 'right' anymore.
    Well, there is one truth that will come of this. Trump will most definitely be using Rittenhouse to solicit funds off of his supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think what was the key to Rittenhouse getting away with murder was the judge because he narrowed the scope so much and barred anything that was done before and after the incident. Even the smallest thing like they can couldn't call the murder victims that but they could call them rioters, looters and whatever else. During the trial he may as well have been a second defense lawyer with the stunts he pulled for Rittenhouse, the prosecution was also bad at their job but Rittenhouse can't ask for a better defense lawyer than the judge.
    I won't agree with much with you I can tell but I think we can both agree the trial was a shit show. It baffles me how it wasn't simply dismissed with prejudice when the crowns entire case rested on a 140 p video from a block away. Never mind the useless cop claiming to of watched a video off the internet as a expert witness.

The crown let witness commit perjury on the stand and tried to sneak in a gun charge they knew wasn't applicable. Given how iron clad self defense was it is baffling they let it go to trial.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipped coin View Post
    I won't agree with much with you I can tell but I think we can both agree the trial was a shit show. It baffles me how it wasn't simply dismissed with prejudice when the crowns entire case rested on a 140 p video from a block away. Never mind the useless cop claiming to of watched a video off the internet as a expert witness.
    The jury got to watch the full quality of the video before deliberations. The accusations of the video being low quality were that it had potentially been tampered with. Literally nothing changed when they saw the full quality video. Also, it wasn't 140p originally. It was compressed from its original format but not 140p

Given how iron clad self defense was it is baffling they let it go to trial.
    If this was an "iron clad" defense, then the others would have been perfectly within their right to shoot Kyle under self defense laws as well. Both sides were involved in the creation of the fight. Kyle escalated it by pointing his gun at the victims before any charging began. This isn't contested, this is FACT, even Rittenhouse himself said he did this, and it's very visible in the video he pointed the gun DIRECTLY at people before anyone charged him.

I keep making this quiz but none of the Rittenhouse stans ever answer it, wonder why...

Basic gun safety quiz:

1. Do not point your gun at someone unless you intend to ____________ (fill in the blank)
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Arbery verdict being read now.

EDIT: Guilty on all charges for Travis McMichael.

No malice murder, but guilty on all other charges for Greg McMichael.

Mostly guilty for William R Bryan.
    Last edited by PhaelixWW; 2021-11-24 at 06:43 PM.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The jury got to watch the full quality of the video before deliberations. The accusations of the video being low quality were that it had potentially been tampered with. Literally nothing changed when they saw the full quality video. Also, it wasn't 140p originally. It was compressed from its original format but not 140p

If this was an "iron clad" defense, then the others would have been perfectly within their right to shoot Kyle under self defense laws as well. Both sides were involved in the creation of the fight. Kyle escalated it by pointing his gun at the victims before any charging began. This isn't contested, this is FACT, even Rittenhouse himself said he did this, and it's very visible in the video he pointed the gun DIRECTLY at people before anyone charged him.

I keep making this quiz but none of the Rittenhouse stans ever answer it, wonder why...

Basic gun safety quiz:

1. Do not point your gun at someone unless you intend to ____________ (fill in the blank)
    I was exaggerating for effect...the video was clearly of such a shit quality it offered nothing in terms of evidence one way or the other. It also isn't a fact kyle did anything the eight pixels on the enchanced video don't show anything not even what would of been across from kyle when its claimed he raised his rifle. You can't just make things up in court.

Even given that insane benefit to the doubt needed to believe that happened how does it transfer over 20 minutes later to his other attackers? I haven't seen any claim by kyle during the trial of him pointing his weapon at anyone baring the guy who drew on him. Do you remember what day of the trial you heard it on or during what testimony I can check later.

As for you last point. I believe that almost everyone who deserved to get shot there got shoot barring jump kick man.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Arbery verdict being read now.

EDIT: Missed the first charge, but all the rest were guilty for Travis McMichael.

No malice murder, but guilty on all other charges for Greg McMichael.

Mostly guilty for William R Bryan.
    All 3 men are going to prison for life at the minimum.

well shittenhouse might have gone free, but these 3 better hope to never drop the soap.

As for you last point. I believe that almost everyone who deserved to get shot there got shoot barring jump kick man.
    No one "deserved" to get shot. Fuck off with that bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    No one "deserved" to get shot. Fuck off with that bullshit.
    Explain why they didn't? Two people assaulting someone with a deadly weapon shouldn't expect to have deadly force leveled at them?

Reality isn't Twitter. Overlook that at your peril.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Explain why they didn't? Two people assaulting someone with a deadly weapon shouldn't expect to have deadly force leveled at them?

Reality isn't Twitter. Overlook that at your peril.
    This is you assuming shit. No one was assaulted. Or can you show me the marks left on Rittenhouse from said attack?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Thing is, under the law in Wisconsin, all sides can claim self-defense in it. If Rittenhouse can use it, so can others. If the one who had a gun pulled it out after being fired apon and shot and killed Rittenhouse, they too can justify the use of self-defense of deadly force.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    This is you assuming shit. No one was assaulted. Or can you show me the marks left on Rittenhouse from said attack?
    There is a video... skateboard guy and the wanna be medic guy faking a surrender are known. You must be aware of them by now no?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thankfully KKK neighborhood watch groups remain banned. The fact we had to sweat about it in 2021 is... something.

Thing is, under the law in Wisconsin, all sides can claim self-defense in it. If Rittenhouse can use it, so can others. If the one who had a gun pulled it out after being fired apon and shot and killed Rittenhouse, they too can justify the use of self-defense of deadly force.
    They can try but it's pretty unlikely to win. There is a difference between rittenhouse fleeing from a violent attacker and an attacker chasing after someone fleeing towards police.

It's a lot like how that guy who ran over 50 elderly people and children in the Christmas parade is claiming self defense. By your logic he is right to. I just don't think it will ring true.