Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    It absolutely was lawful and she disobeyed it.
    Source?
    Stop lying.
    Mods?

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    How is it "completely reasonable" and a "stupid thing to do".

It's one or the other.
    Wrong. It can be completely reasonable. But it being reasonable doesn't mean it is a good idea. It can be both.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Only lawful commands.

If a police officer tells you to suck his dick or he's arresting you, you can tell that officer to fuck off and eat a bag of dicks. And that officer gets to be insulted and feel bad, because his order isn't lawful and he's the asshole committing a crime. Refusing to suck his dick is not a crime, even though he ordered you to do so.

Again, you're lying, to protect abusive cops and their abuses of power.
    I'm sure you've seen his defense of these actions. I'm fairly certain he wouldn't think twice before complying, uh, because he has to.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    The riots are just violent individuals trying to take advantage of the situation. There's a case to be made that individuals (outside the police force) can use guns to defend themselves in the case that riots break out. That's really the only argument - you're going on about arming riot police which was not even being discussed.
    Exactly. They are using the protests to cause chaos in the name of whatever agenda they are on, be it anarchists or white supremacists. There isn't one single group doing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, the curfew does not prohibit him from telling someone to go inside when it is a matter of safety and security in that area.
    Still have not established that there was any issue of safety that was set for the area that would have justified this.

It should be dead simple, because the cop isn't someone who can make that decision, so if such exists, you should be able to produce evidence. If you can't, it's because you are wrong.

A cop can't just randomly declare that there's a restriction on people's rights and force people into their homes because he wants to. That would be an unlawful order, and any actions he takes to enforce it are thus crimes.

That's literally the point. You keep avoiding the actual issue to fantasize about the possibility you were right. Everyone else keeps pointing out that there's no evidence backing that fantasy. And you keep refusing to make that case.

No such state of risk existed. You're making that shit up.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Again, the curfew does not prohibit him from telling someone to go inside when it is a matter of safety and security in that area. It absolutely was lawful and she disobeyed it. Also, it was not an excessive use of force. They were trying to secure an area. They told her 10 times to go inside. She refused. They took one shot. It was completely reasonable and nowhere near excessive.
    Again making a claim as fact....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Wrong. It can be completely reasonable. But it being reasonable doesn't mean it is a good idea. It can be both.
    No...you are wrong. If it's reasonable...than it isn't stupid.

Reasonable: (of a person) having sound judgment; fair and sensible.

You aren't very good with what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    I'm sure you've seen his defense of these actions. I'm fairly certain he wouldn't think twice before complying, uh, because he has to.
    Not because I have to, but because I am smart enough not to do anything that has any chance of escalating the situation. I am protecting myself from everyone.

Not because I have to, but because I am smart enough not to do anything that has any chance of escalating the situation. I am protecting myself from everyone.
    Only because you are fine living in a police state, others don't have to be.

Still source?
    Back up your bs claims, come on

Again, the curfew does not prohibit him from telling someone to go inside when it is a matter of safety and security in that area. It absolutely was lawful and she disobeyed it. Also, it was not an excessive use of force. They were trying to secure an area. They told her 10 times to go inside. She refused. They took one shot. It was completely reasonable and nowhere near excessive.
    Do you have evidence that there was such an issue?

I look forward to you being able to back up all your baseless claims.

And you're okay living in a society where you give away that much power to the police. That's fine. I think there is a decent chunk of the population who thinks police shouldn't have to ability to tell you to do something they don't have the authority to tell you to do, then use that as an excuse to punish you. You can rationalize the justification of their orders till you're blue in the face, it doesn't make you smart or clever, it makes you a cuck.

So, literally blaming the victims of police brutality... again.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    No...you are wrong. If it's reasonable...than it isn't stupid.

Reasonableof a person) having sound judgment; fair and sensible.

You aren't very good with what words mean.
    I am perfectly fine with words. I use them correctly. You spin them to suit your needs. Being perfectly reasonable doesn't automatically mean it is the right decision in the situation, particularly when there are better decisions that could have been made instead. Reasonable does not mean correct or perfect.

I am perfectly fine with words. I use them correctly. You spin them to suit your needs. Being perfectly reasonable doesn't automatically mean it is the right decision in the situation, particularly when there are better decisions that could have been made instead. Reasonable does not mean correct or perfect.
    Nope, you ignored the definition of police brutality.

That makes you either ignorant, or a liar.

We're all still waiting for all that evidence to back up your numerous baseless claims.

One person does literally nothing. One person shoots with a gun. The person doing nothing is "escalating"... You should really read the meaning of "escalating"
    Ignoring if you stand a distance away and do nothing is not escalating by definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    And you're okay living in a society where you give away that much power to the police. That's fine. I think there is a decent chunk of the population who thinks police shouldn't have to ability to tell you to do something they don't have the authority to tell you, then use that as an excuse to punish you. You can rationalize the justification till you're blue in the face, it doesn't make you smart or clever, it makes you a cuck.
    I'm not giving them any power. I am obeying the law. They absolutely did have the authority to tell her that because of public safety and security. Disobeying the command is a crime. But you seem to be OK with in a society of anarchy.

This is reminding me of the red scare period the more i read about it in relation to trump using mccarthyist language lately.
    It is also true most of the anarchist and provacateurs were indeed russian and pro soviet agents,
    russian intel in US creating these groups in order to help trump ?
    we know they had the capability since 1918 before social media was even a thing..

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    One person does literally nothing.
    She filmed the police.
    Can't have that in a fascist state.

Good thing I didnt say it was "perfect"

The definition says that is "sound judgement" and "fair and sensible".

It doesn't agree with your assessment that the cop was a "stupid idiot"

They absolutely did have the authority to tell her that because of public safety and security. Disobeying the command is a crime.
    Source?
    Stop this bullshit PLEASE!!!
    Mods?