10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Picked up in Chicago for violating curfew. Gets around.
    Yeah, smells like an alt-right false flag to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Yeah, smells like an alt-right false flag to me.
    False flag? Nah, just some fucking loser.

His eyebrows look like they're trying to fly off of his damn face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's an excellent thing that you should all be considering every time you see a cop pepper spray or beat a protester on the news in coming days.

Think of all the beneficial things society could have had if this fucking piece of shit wasn’t paid $120k a year plus overtime and fitted out in $10k of gear to do this all day.
    Which piece of shit? Well Billy, ACAB, but specifically this absolute waste of human genetic material who thinks the best use of his salary is pepper spraying protesters that are kneeling and complying point-blank in the face.

Philadelphia PD, though this could be any major city in the country right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Look this is entirely anecdotal but I am absolutely convinced that being a racist makes you age like milk. This really stuck with me as a kid (from The Twits by Roald Dahl, if anyone fancies giving it a read. Fun book.)

The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Here's an excellent thing that you should all be considering every time you see a cop pepper spray or beat a protester on the news in coming days.

Which piece of shit? Well Billy, ACAB, but specifically this absolute waste of human genetic material who thinks the best use of his salary is pepper spraying protesters that are kneeling and complying point-blank in the face.

Philadelphia PD, though this could be any major city in the country right now.

Same shit, different year.

US law enforcement is unsalvageable, and needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. This video is 9 years old, and nothing has changed.

Why not just say "I hate cops?"
    All you have been doing is the equivalent of ranting about that sort of thing.
    Not once have you ever been interested in trying to convince others of your perversion.

It's funny really.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Why not just say "I hate cops?"
    All you have been doing is the equivalent of ranting about that sort of thing.
    Not once have you ever been interested in trying to convince others of your perversion.

It's funny really.
    He did, "ACAB" means "all cops are bastards". It's a sentiment that is increasingly difficult not to embrace as we continue to see widespread police brutality and aggression, while officers and departments cover up the crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He did, "ACAB" means "all cops are bastards". It's a sentiment that is increasingly difficult not to embrace as we continue to see widespread police brutality and aggression, while officers and departments cover up the crimes.
    Well now...

10+ Year Old Account

Same shit, different year.

US law enforcement is unsalvageable, and needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. This video is 9 years old, and nothing has changed.
    Better angle on the point at which police instigated violence at the protest in Philadelphia.

I say "instigated violence", but what I mean is "some shitbag just advances on a line of protesters and starts pepper spraying them en masse".

But yeah. When I say ACAB, this what I mean; the institution of police in America is rotten. There are no good cops, just complicit cops.

And again he amuses...I imagine guns are your thing?
    No?

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    And people wonder why the black community doesn't fucking trust teh cops in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Well now...
    Oh, was I not clear enough?

Here.

It is fucking sad that a protest song from 1988 is still relevant because it touches on the same issues.

But eeeeeeehhhh think of all the blizzards that Dairy Queen could have served...

Better angle on the point at which police instigated violence at the protest in Philadelphia.

I say "instigated violence", but what I mean is "some shitbag just advances on a line of protesters and starts pepper spraying them en masse".

But yeah. When I say ACAB, this what I mean; the institution of police in America is rotten. There are no good cops, just complicit cops.
    Eventually people are gonna snap and they're gonna turn on the cops, and shit's gonna get real fuckin messy. This endless abuse isn't sustainable.

Oh, was I not clear enough?
    And all I can do is laugh.
    Because you really aren't doing much...

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    I feel it for cops too without taking any sides, imagine that's your job and how you have to earn your living by putting yourself in such crazy situations. Worse job ever.
    So basically retail workers but with less pay and benefits, and no pension after 20 years?

10+ Year Old Account
    Warning, this is actually a little bit difficult to watch.

Kansas City PD picks out a black protester shouting criticism and holding a cellphone, walks over and drags him from the crowd and maces bystanders to stop them from intervening, then beat and mace the man they dragged from the crowd as they arrest him.

ACAB.

Eventually people are gonna snap and they're gonna turn on the cops, and shit's gonna get real fuckin messy. This endless abuse isn't sustainable.
    You're seeing things that no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    I feel it for cops too without taking any sides, imagine that's your job and how you have to earn your living by putting yourself in such crazy situations. Worse job ever.
    Man. Imagine if they could just, like...quit. Like, imagine if the training that the police force puts you through was probably more than sufficient to fill any number of jobs and they wouldn't need to do all this horrible stuff. Imagine if they had an option to just not act like this and they took it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    It is chilling watching people calling the cops just for them to be approached with drawn weapons and arrested. How is that supposed to instill confidence in the law?

The idea of an police only works because we accept them without them needing to use force. If that trust is gone, they need force to operate (we are here now), and this will drift into more and more of a military force, until you're ultimately a military police state with court martials for speaking up.

The system needs to be dismantled and rebuilt, otherwise it is doomed.