Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    And the cops appear to be targeting medical workers now.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/even-m...floyd-protests
    I would argue that they, overall, are not specifically targeting them, but just everyone who is in the way/looks to be in the way. 6 week training time, no idea how to deal with mass of people who are not just running from you and here you go - everyone looks like a threat/enemy - and then the untrained (and possibly scared out of their mind) geniuses just start waving their batons around.
    It is really nothing new, have happened all over the world. Suffice to say - does not help the situation, just makes it worse. I am just surprised that there haven't been mass shootings by the panicked out cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

I wonder what would happen if Trump activates the military to stop the riots in Los Angeles, and then Governor Newsom orders the Califoria National Guard to block the efforts of the military and Trump's orders and declares Los Angeles a "military sanctuary city".
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I wonder what would happen if Trump activates the military to stop the riots in Los Angeles, and then Governor Newsom orders the Califoria National Guard to block the efforts of the military and Trump's orders and declares Los Angeles a "military sanctuary city".
    Are you a boogaloo boy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    And the cops appear to be targeting medical workers now.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/even-m...floyd-protests
    Can we get some of the protestors to stop targeting the fire department and medical workers as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    That... learn the laws son. That can't happen. If Trump sends in the military he would federalize the national guard.

Was not Trump supporter before, but after seeing dems trying so hard to ride this protest
    and gain political points i start to lean forward republicans, it looks so disgusting.
    i cant stand these dems acting like hyenas, they are ready to divide nation
    just to overthrow Trump, watching cnn bbc and other left media 24/7 shitting.
    Fox is no better too, but if u declare urself as good side u should act better, but dems
    are same as repoblicans only wanna gain power.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Actually you still can. You just need to be a leftist. If you are, you can say whatever vile garbage you want
    That is so blatantly not true, it hurts.

Formerly known as Arafal

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaintothesky View Post
    Was not Trump supporter before, but after seeing dems trying so hard to ride this protest
    and gain political points i start to lean forward republicans, it looks so disgusting.
    i cant stand these dems acting like hyenas, they are ready to divide nation
    just to overthrow Trump, watching cnn bbc and other left media 24/7 shitting.
    Fox is no better too, but if u declare urself as good side u should act better, but dems
    are same as repoblicans only wanna gain power.
    Oh sure, you have just now changed your political opinion and your post history totally doesn't prove otherwise. Poor Trump is being hounded by evil dems. It's not like his actions baffle people all around the globe, not just USA. Nope, it's all that "leftist media" that's ruining his image - after all, he totally didn't brag about "dominating" protesters during his little church visit and didn't call for violence shortly before that.

You sure you didn't "forget" to put "echoes" around "dems"?
    Last edited by KaPe; 2020-06-03 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    https://old.reddit.com/r/texas/comme...proud_to_be_a/

This is the most Texas way to protest ever. And its creative so it gets a bunch of attention

or if you want a LOTR verison of it:

https://old.reddit.com/r/lotrmemes/c...ston_rohirrim/
    Rohirrim charge was inspired by the charge at Vienna fyi the Rohirrim charge where only 6k horses where as the Vienna charge on the ottomans where 18.000 horses and the largest charge in our history.

Just wanted to share that little history
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Curious seeing all of the support the protests are getting from outside the US. Is it gaining more traction than the Hong Kong protests ever did?
    ? I can't recall seeing anything about people being against the protests in Hong Kong.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post

repost

Imho the police should be guarding stores not standing in the streets in a single file...
    Last edited by Mister K; 2020-06-03 at 10:05 AM.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    ? I can't recall seeing anything about people being against the protests in Hong Kong.
    Hong Kong protests didn't get corporate support because it upset the Chinese government: See NBA, Blizzard, etc. actively suppressing support.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Looking forward to certain characters coming in here and insinuating that she is an apologist for white supremacy/has internalised racism because she doesn't want her neighborhood destroyed and is "putting property before black lives" or some bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Looking forward to certain characters coming in here and insinuating that she is an apologist for white supremacy/has internalised racism because she doesn't want her neighborhood destroyed and is "putting property before black lives" or some bullshit.
    Or...you know...they'll point out the reality that no one likes looters and that opportunists like that don't represent the people out there to protest. But cling to your pathetic narrative if you want. That's cool, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Somehow i get the feeling that the biggest casualty of the Trump presidency will be: millions of assaulted straw men.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Or...you know...they'll point out the reality that no one likes looters and that opportunists like that don't represent the people out there to protest. But cling to your pathetic narrative if you want. That's cool, too.
    You haven't been paying much attention to this thread, which to be fair it is a long one. There have been people in here actively defending the looting, insisting that if you have a problem with it then you have a problem with racial justice. I am not going to trawl back through to find specific posts, however this thread has been littered with them throughout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Eh, there has been links to articles talking about the defense of looting, so yeah. Some do like looters and opportunists and tries to defend it...
    Error 404 - Signature not found

there are liberals in this very thread defending the rioting and looting
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    there are liberals in this very thread defending the rioting and looting
    What do you want them to do, lol

make a statement like joe biden and cuomo " I think rioting is bad"
    But yeah what? every dem has condemned rioting and looting
    every dem governor except incompetent de blasio has used national guard to assist local law enforcement
    Black female democratic mayor of atlanta has took very tough approach- listen to her speech
    The worst cases of violences seem to be instigated by whites
    Yes there is far left revultionary leftists, and yes there also is far right people doing shit to because they post it on 8 chan and brag about it

Basically for you as a trump supporter, anything short of a direct order of having the national guard shoot to kill looters is being pro riot, which they probably wouldnt even be able to do because the looters are mostly away from the protests because the police presence at the protest is what stops them from enforcement in other areas
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2020-06-03 at 11:10 AM.