Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Well as long as the looting and destroying is is focused on police property I am fine...
    It has been a target a auto zone a liquor store and a food store...

There is a live stream of people looting...

This is about as morally justified as the joker movie...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post

Well maybe the liquor shops provoked the fires?

Strange that you didn't use the same reasoning as in your first post...

15+ Year Old Account
    The looters/property destroyers are pretty much domestic terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Well maybe the liquor shops provoked the fires?

Strange that you didn't use the same reasoning as in your first post...
    Call me jaded its been three years of watching people use any possible reason to loot and steal things because "usually" a violent criminal died. I was wrong this time but its been the exception not the rule.

I just want to know where is the hero we need in this dark hour?

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    The looters/property destroyers are pretty much domestic terrorists
    Unlike white nationalist with guns in capital buildings making threats and demands..

Yeah no rioting isn’t terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Big words. I'd love to see how you and a lot of other big talkers on this forum would have stopped them. If the cop starts a problem with his own guys I'm sure that would go well for him.
    Probably poorly - being the one decent cop in a group isn't going to be great. This doesn't speak well of the profession.

By the way, let's get this straight:

Riots like these usually stem from a systemic issue in the justice system.

Meanwhile riots complete with burning cars because a pumpkin party got asked to close is "just a rowdy bunch of people"

and riots again with burning personal property because your fucking sports team won is well no matter...

apparently the only bad riots are those by black people reacting to systemic justice system issues.

Apparently rioting over pumpkins, or winning a game is not a big deal to a certain segment of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Unlike white nationalist with guns in capital buildings making threats and demands..

Yeah no rioting isn’t terrorism.
    They are attacking fire trucks...

In your effort to morally grand stand you sadly are siding with bandits and raiders and yes those terms are appropriate. You claim to believe that you are against police violence and deadly use of force while at the same time cheering on people who are making the need for more violent suppression necessary.

In your weird nonsensical world you have criminalized peaceful protesting while wholly supporting rioting...

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile riots complete with burning cars because a pumpkin party got asked to close is "just a rowdy bunch of people"

and riots again with burning personal property because your fucking sports team won is well no matter...

apparently the only bad riots are those by black people reacting to systemic justice system issues.

Apparently rioting over pumpkins, or winning a game is not a big deal to a certain segment of the population.
    They are not though. We have a ten hour stream they are robbing target and a liquor mart.

It isn't a race issue these are just criminals stealing things you confused with people making a political point.

The only thing going on in that live stream is peaceful protest. We get it, looting is bad--does that, in your mind, in any way mitigate the depravity of law enforcement having a long, ugly, unchecked history of murdering black people?
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Probably poorly - being the one decent cop in a group isn't going to be great. This doesn't speak well of the profession.

I don't think Cruor understands how what he just said works against him...

If there are bad cops, but then there are supposed to be "good cops" but good cops can't stop bad cops because then they'll be harassed, what does that mean for cops in general? That says even more so that you shouldn't trust them if none will speak up to protect you when things go too far.

Also another angle of the detaining shows three officers on him.

It's a damn shame there's so many people who pushed the narrative that the victim deserved to be killed. I especially love when those very same posters know they are in the wrong, but still try to argue their incorrect points. Seriously, this site has a real problem with white supremacists and their rhetoric.

10+ Year Old Account

While you are absolutely right. Why don't they burn down the cops house, and the police station?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

They are attacking fire trucks...

In your effort to morally grand stand you sadly are siding with bandits and raiders and yes those terms are appropriate. You claim to believe that you are against police violence and deadly use of force while at the same time cheering on people who are making the need for more violent suppression necessary.

In your weird nonsensical world you have criminalized peaceful protesting while wholly supporting rioting...

- - - Updated - - -

They are not though. We have a ten hour stream they are robbing target and a liquor mart.

It isn't a race issue these are just criminals stealing things you confused with people making a political point.
    You had no issue with murderers murdering people... so it seems odd that you are suddenly outraged by looting.

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    The only thing going on in that live stream is peaceful protest. We get it, looting is bad--does that, in your mind, in any way mitigate the depravity of law enforcement having a long, ugly, unchecked history of murdering black people?
    I don't understand how you think the two are related. I also don't get your race angle either... in the states at least your most likely to die at the hands of a cop if you are Caucasian.

Why is it you support rioting and looting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You had no issue with murderers murdering people... so it seems odd that you are suddenly outraged by looting.
    I assumed it was another case of a overly violent suspect dying while being apprehended. I was wrong. That doesn't justify this in anyway shape or form.

The only thing going on in live stream is peaceful protest. We get it, looting is bad--does that, in your mind, in any way mitigate the depravity of law enforcement having a long, ugly, unchecked history of murdering black people?

I don't understand all the pearl clutching over black people rioting over system justice system issues.

Yet no one gives two shits about... largely white people rioting over pumpkins

or rioting over a sports team winning

I guess flipping and burning cars over the eagles winning is okay, or rioting because police asked you to stop celebrating pumpkins is okay. No pearl clutching there. Then again those crowds look awfully homogenous so it can be expected to excuse them burning down private property and peoples cars and businesses because well... the fucking eagles just won!

But rioting about systemic injustice... well that's just too far.

I don't understand how you think the two are related. I also don't get your race angle either... in the states at least your most likely to die at the hands of a cop if you are Caucasian.

Why is it you support rioting and looting?

- - - Updated - - -

I assumed it was another case of a overly violent suspect dying while being apprehended. I was wrong. That doesn't justify this in anyway shape or form.
    You got caught shilling for murderers. End. Of. Story.

You spent pages and pages justifying murder... and therein lies the irony. Once again, you are accusing them of supporting rioting and looting, when you supported murder.

Why do you support murder?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    While you are absolutely right. Why don't they burn down the cops house, and the police station?
    They're peacefully protesting outside the cop's house. Let's not conflate the protesting--much less the cause--with the looting, even though they're time proximate.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    The officers at least two of their addresses are now public, a few protestors have shown up there.

The officers at least two of their addresses are now public, a few protestors have shown up there.
    This may not end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's a damn shame there's so many people who pushed the narrative that the victim deserved to be killed. I especially love when those very same posters know they are in the wrong, but still try to argue their incorrect points. Seriously, this site has a real problem with white supremacists and their rhetoric.
    That's what happens when you punish people pushing back against their stupidity while allowing them to remain unchecked.

- - - Updated - - -

They're peacefully protesting outside the cop's house. Let's not conflate the protesting--much less the cause--with the looting, even though they're time proximate.
    This is another thing, generally protestors who loot aren't people from the area, but people from outside.