Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Same as racism? Mind telling me where I can go and give back my physical characteristics and try a new set on?????
    Judging people for what they are, instead of what they do, requires the mindset of a racist.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, we get a lot of Swedish people who are immigrants from other nations, and push the exact same racist bullshit.

Let me guess, you're also a 6-ft-tall female, and blonde...
    That's pretty normal in Scandinavia and Baltic. Do they intimidate you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Judging people for what they are, instead of what they do, requires the mindset of a racist.
    How do you define “what they are”... because to me, what they are is a collection of their actions. Another, more definitive way to describe what they are, is their character...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    I think people should stay on the subject instead of turning to conspiracy theories about other users of this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a police officer pretty damn clearly falls under "what they do". They had to choose to enter that profession, they had to choose to continue practicing it despite the massive ethical failures throughout, and they had to steadfastly ignore those failures and thus implicitly support those failures to continue that career.

Your argument here is like saying we're judging someone for "being a literal Nazi, here's a photo of them wearing the uniform and working in the Nazi Reich when they were younger".

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    Not at all, I rather enjoy watching one person spam a dozen accounts to spew racist bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

I think people should stay on the subject instead of turning to conspiracy theories about other users of this forum.
    Yes, let's talk about cops murdering someone, and racists doing their best to justify it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you believe this, because so many women from Scandinavia tell you they are that tall online? FYI... no country averages women at even 5 feet 9...

Another FYI... people online... lie...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How do you define “what they are”... because to me, what they are is a collection of their actions. Another, more definitive way to describe what they are, is their character...
    That's exactly what racists, sexists and any other -ist thought process is...
    Not sure how that made it better, it made it worse.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2020-06-23 at 05:15 PM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    That's exactly what racists, sexists and any other -ist thought process...
    Not sure how that made it better, it made it even more blatant tbh.
    Except... they are going by the color of their skin, and their genitalia... not their actions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you believe this, because so many women from Scandinavia tell you they are that tall online? FYI... no country averages women at even 5 feet 9...

Another FYI... people online... lie...
    I'm 180 cm tall and I live in Norway. On average the woman I have met, at least 1/3 have been around my height or slightly taller.
    I've worked retail for many years and I've been to different places around the world.
    Tall women are quite a normal thing over here.

If you ever step into the SAS lounge in any airport, you will find that people grow half a foot almost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    That's exactly what racists, sexists and any other -ist thought process...
    Not sure how that made it better, it made it even more blatant tbh.
    No... ones race, sex and gender are not their actions. You can make the argument that racists define what people are based on race, gender and other -ish... but, that’s what makes their logic so fucked. People who are not racist, are aware that people are not just their appearance...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Raspberry Lemon is like, almost half my age. I don't know her online or in reality. But, she looks hot so wouldn't mind meeting her, lol.
    I'm not that pathetic to create a second account and act like a girl just to annoy people. I would annoy you with my main account.
    But yeah, I wouldn't put us Slavs into the most politically correct people. It's just how it's always been and it never will change. So it's not a surprise we have similar opinions on things.
    I have been to eastern and central Europe. Most Slavs have very few brakes when it comes to racism.
    I am not going to claim superiority, we have our shortcomings too.
    Especially when it comes to Latvian and Polish workers.

No... ones race, sex and gender are not their actions. You can make the argument that racists define what people are based on race, gender and other -ish... but, that’s what makes their logic so fucked. People who are not racist, are aware that people are not just their appearance...
    You clearly didn't understand what the person were writing then...

7+ Year Old Account

Yes, let's talk about cops murdering someone, and racists doing their best to justify it.
    I dont see how anyone would want to defend some cop murdering a defenseless man like that.
    I've actually not encountered anyone online or IRL that would take the cops side.

You would have to be pretty despicable to side with such an immoral act.

I dont see how anyone would want to defend some cop murdering a defenseless man like that.
    I've actually not encountered anyone online or IRL that would take the cops side.

You would have to be pretty despicable to side with such an immoral act.
    And yet, that poster spent pages defending it.

This thread has been filled with people justifying it and defending it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indara View Post
    Racists use the actions of a minority among minorities to justify their antagonism or stereotyping.
    And so will the "antifacists".

Being a police officer is not "what you are" it is "what you do".

People choose to become a police officer. They can choose stop being a police officer. When they go home from work...they can take off the uniform of a police officer.

People of Colour do not get those choices.

7+ Year Old Account
    And yet, that poster spent pages defending it.

This thread has been filled with people justifying it and defending it.
    I left this thread earlier because it was just racist moderators and handful of users jerking each other off about white people.
    I cant be arsed reading that kind of racism, so I've not gotten the full picture yet.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2020-06-25 at 08:55 PM.

I left this thread earlier because it was just racist moderators and handful of users jerking each other off about white people.
    I cant be arsed reading that kind of racism, so I've not gotten the full picture yet.
    How exactly were they racist? The only racists I've seen, are those who defending the shooting, including the "Totally an immigrant living in Sweden, version 14." From the beginning, we've had the very same posters pushing racism, and not one of them was a mod.

There's also a lot of people who say things like this:

"Deconstructing your own culture for the sake of political correctness...

"What is truly Scandinavian? Absolutely nothing. There is no such thing. Everything is copied."
    What kind of idiot thought that alienating your customers is good commercial? xD

Although I do have to admit that Sweden has imported customs like grenade attacks, shootings, honor killings and car fires at an alarming rate
    the last decade, compared to its close neighbors. I wonder why swedes are so violent now compared to the rest of Scandinavia...

The youtube video I shared is a reupload since SAS removed it after the shitstorm they got on their youtube account and facebook."

Oh, it's not racism, it's "cultural nationalism..."
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-06-23 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Being a police officer is not "what you are" it is "what you do".

People choose to become a police officer. They can choose stop being a police officer. When they go home from work...they can take off the uniform of a police officer.

People of Colour do not get those choices.
    You ARE a police officer. What you DO is policing.

Either way it's irrelevant to the point he is making. Being judged, not by your own character and being but that of others who share something with you, is in essence bigotry. There is no way around it. You indulge in the same thought process as any other bigoted -ist view.