Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    Oh the police didn't ignore him, they police were working with these white supremacist clowns. Seriously. The police gave them water and told them they appreciate them right before the kid shot a bunch of people. Everything about this is just plain wrong.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEWrOIu...d=brfw0uqle0en

And yeah the shooter hasn't been officially identified, but it does look like that kid.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298511645358997505
    Move video, apparently the kid got chased after shooting someone, shot another person, shot at more people, and then walked right up to the police, who still say they don't have a suspect in the shootings, meaning they probably let him go. I mean the cops watched him shoot at least 2 people, and he walked right up to them, not a single gun was drawn, its (almost) unbelievable.

**WARNING** **GRAPHIC** **VIOLENT

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298502384654651392

The police are straight up condoning this behavior, they approve of armed militants shooting and killing unarmed (black) civilians.

Move video, apparently the kid got chased after shooting someone, shot another person, shot at more people, and then walked right up to the police, who still say they don't have a suspect in the shootings, meaning they probably let him go. I mean the cops watched him shoot at least 2 people, and he walked right up to them, not a single gun was drawn, its (almost) unbelievable.

The police are straight up condoning this behavior, they approve of armed militants shooting and killing unarmed (black) civilians.
    And right wing people wonder why people are against their racist militia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Who cares what Trump thinks, he was using video of riots in other countries to justify his actions. It's not like facts or reality matters to his rabid followers who just want to see blood.
    Its not about what Trump thinks, its about what Trump can use.

And just taking those clips and adding some 'this is what's in store for you if you vote for Biden' would be potent ads in toss-up states.

10+ Year Old Account

From multiple sources; he fled to Illinois, but he's been arrested and charged with 1st Degree Murder. The cops in Wisconsin did let him leave after he'd shot three people.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

And just taking those clips and adding some 'this is what's in store for you if you vote for Biden' would be potent ads in toss-up states.
    Okay let me state the obvious, why would anyone with 2 brain cells believe this? This is happening now under Donald J. trump you know the president. He is basically saying if you vote for Biden things will be just like they are now with me in charge ......

He can use people like you to do his bidding.

3+ Year Old Account

literally the dumbest line of argument Trump is using right now. this is happening under Trump, NOT BIDEN, Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    From multiple sources; he fled to Illinois, but he's been arrested and charged with 1st Degree Murder. The cops in Wisconsin did let him leave after he'd shot three people.
    I wonder if those cops that let a man who murdered two people, attempted to murder a third, and is now charged with first degree murder, walk away from the scene of a shooting, while still armed, and flee the state will face any consequences.

Probably not, especially considering they seem like they're good buddies with the armed white supremacists that showed up itching for a chance to shoot black folks.

- - - Updated - - -

Except this is literally what's happening in Trump's America. White supremacists are murdering black folks on the streets without police intervention or response in Trump's America.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Apparently he lives in Illinois, he traveled to Wisconsin as part of an armed militia. Really hard to claim self defense when you cross state lines, with a gun, to intentionally attend a protest where there will be violence. He went looking for trouble, found it, shot a bunch of people, and fled back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Thee ANCOM View Post
    literally the dumbest line of argument Trump is using right now. this is happening under Trump, NOT BIDEN, Trump.
    Trump is running his campaign like 2016 pretending he has not been in charge for 4 years at the same time taking credit for anything good it's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.dailydot.com/debug/2-kil...nte-wisconsin/

They got him, and he's charged with something that's not called "self defense".

So are folks still gonna defend someone who is charged with premeditated murder because he was "acting in self defense"?
    Is he charged for murder for the part at the car deal ? Or when he was in the middle of the street ? And charged is not convicted.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Is he charged for murder for the part at the car deal ? Or when he was in the middle of the street ? And charged is not convicted.
    stop. defending. murderers.

Apparently he lives in Illinois, he traveled to Wisconsin as part of an armed militia. Really hard to claim self defense when you cross state lines, with a gun, to intentionally attend a protest where there will be violence. He went looking for trouble, found it, shot a bunch of people, and fled back home.
    Self-defense has nothing to do with the point you are trying to make.

Is he charged for murder for the part at the car deal ? Or when he was in the middle of the street ?
    Doesn't specify. You can always click the article and double check, but you have as much info as I do.

And charged is not convicted.
    What true, but absolutely pointless thing to post. Cops don't just go around charging with first degree murder willy nilly. But you pointing out this fact isn't surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Yet the usual suspects are going to go on about how the guy who was shot in the back by police freely working with white supremacist, must have done something wrong.

Seriously can we focus on what is happening Kenosha besides the shooting of the unarmed man in the back. We now have police officers working with white supremacist militias IGNORING THEM WALKING AROUND WITH GUNS AFTER A GUY KILLED SOMEONE
    That's already been going on for a long time. In Portland over 2 years ago the police was working with a right wing militia group to have snipers stationed on a roof during a protest and have been working with them for a long time.

Some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses. We've been telling you this shit for decades now but people just ignored it.

This isn't going to be solved at the ballot box, you don't vote out fascism. Arm yourself if you can and form communities with people around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thee ANCOM View Post
    stop. defending. murderers.
    Where do I defend him ? I am asking for more infos. Oh, and you think I am defending him when I state the fact that charged is not convicted ? Does that upset you ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Doesn't specify. You can always click the article and double check, but you have as much info as I do.

What true, but absolutely pointless thing to post. Cops don't just go around charging with first degree murder willy nilly. But you pointing out this fact isn't surprising.
    I am poiting it because I would not be surprised that he is charged to "appease" the population. The trial will take place months if not years later. Things may be calmer by then. His line of defense will be for sure self-defense.

Look at you moving goalposts... over and over again.

Jesus, you Trumpsters couldn't be more obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Look at you moving goalposts... over and over again.

Jesus, you Trumpsters couldn't be more obvious.
    I think you have some issues .

Btw, I hate Trump. Ironically, he is the worst president the USA could have, but maybe the best for the world for the USA to have. His idea of MAGA totally backfired and I hope now, it is for the EU to shine (it is slow but we'll get there eventually).

But I also like facts on the contrary of most of the people here, you included.

I think you have some issues .

Btw, I hate Trump. Ironically, he is the worst president the USA could have, but maybe the best for the world for the USA to have. His idea of MAGA totally backfired and I hope now, it is for the EU to shine (it is slow but we'll get there eventually).

But I also like facts on the contrary of most of the people here, you included.
    "I totally hate the guy,"

As you carry water for him and his kind.

Like I said, you Trumpsters are not fooling anyone. You think we haven't seen hundreds of your kind in these threads in the past few years?

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    That's already been going on for a long time. In Portland over 2 years ago the police was working with a right wing militia group to have snipers stationed on a roof during a protest and have been working with them for a long time.

Some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses
    . We've been telling you this shit for decades now but people just ignored it.

This isn't going to be solved at the ballot box, you don't vote out fascism. Arm yourself if you can and form communities with people around you.
    People ignore it... i don't get it. The fucking FBI said it! That the police forces are infected with KKK and white nationlist and since 2008 it has just gotten worse.. 2016 it was much worse and getting worse. But oh no no no cops are just good there are just bad apples, and the FBI is a lie!