10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    For all those who defended the stupid dead pedophile Joseph Rosenbaum, it's time to take a good look in the mirror. Sentencing information reveals he sexually raped 5 boys between the ages of 9 and 11.

-snip-

Disgusting. And some of you even had the gall to run defence for this scum of the earth. This stupid dead pedophile deserved to die, and it just so happened that Rittenhouse had a bullet with his name on it, when the "shoot me n-word" pedophile charged at him.

Reflect on that. You defended a pedophile!
    It is irrelevant what Rosebaum did in the past. It does not matter to the situation at hand. It doesn't matter if he raped 100 little boys and wore their skin ... his wrongs that he did in the past DO NOT JUSTIFY Rittenhouse's actions during that night. You may find it disgusting, but that is how the legal system works. We aren't "Defending a pedophile" we are upholding the law.

The only thing that matters is the events that happen the night Rosebaum was shot by Rittenhouse ... that's it.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-03 at 12:05 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Well, since the past of the guy is not relevant, neither is the one of Rittenhouse since I saw people saying he is prone to violence since he assaulted a girl or something.
    No, because you are not accusing the guy of trying to molest Rittenhouse... the above just means you don’t understand relevant and irrelevant information. Violent tendencies of a murderer mater, where the past crimes of someone killed without any relation to that crime, has no relevance what so ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    The only thing that matters is the events that happen the night Rosebaum was shot by Rittenhouse ... that's it.
    Indeed... they are willing to toss victims of other crimes under the bus, to defend him. Because this is how little that maters, in light of defending a murderer.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

For all those who defended the stupid dead pedophile Joseph Rosenbaum, it's time to take a good look

Disgusting. And some of you even had the gall to run defence for this scum of the earth. This stupid dead pedophile deserved to die, and it just so happened that Rittenhouse had a bullet with his name on it, when the "shoot me n-word" pedophile charged at him.

That is not how the rule of law works. None of this is related to Rittenhouse shooting people, and is just used to retroactivly trying to justify murder.

Legally it DOES NOT MATTER.
    Last edited by josykay; 2020-09-03 at 11:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    That is not how the rule of law works. None of this is related to Rittenhouse shooting people, and is just used to retroactivly trying to justify murder.

They are literally posting explicit sexual content on a gaming forum, to chastise a victim of murder. They have no scruples...

Edit: Stop quoting that image... I just reported it to mods as “Explicit sexual content, describing pedophelia.”
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-03 at 11:38 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, because you are not accusing the guy of trying to molest Rittenhouse... the above just means you don’t understand relevant and irrelevant information. Violent tendencies of a murderer mater, where the past crimes of someone killed without any relation to that crime, has no relevance what so ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed... they are willing to toss victims of other crimes under the bus, to defend him. Because this is how little that maters, in light of defending a murderer.
    You do know that his attorney will use that past in his defense of Rittenhouse since Rosenbaum, like it or not, was a violent man (raped children). You do realize it, right ? As most probably the DA will use the twitter video where he hit a girl + any evidence to say that Rittenhouse is prone to violence as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do know that his attorney will use that past in his defense of Rittenhouse since Rosenbaum, like it or not, was a violent man (raped children). You do realize it, right ? As most probably the DA will use the twitter video where he hit a girl + any evidence to say that Rittenhouse is prone to violence as well.
    No, he can’t... the judge would intervene... it has no relevance to the case. Bringing up shit like has no relevance in such a case. Trying to pull shit like this, is why judges moderate in court.

No, he can’t... the judge would intervene... it has no relevance to the case. Bringing up shit like has no relevance in such a case. Trying to pull shit like this, is why judges moderate in court.
    So it would seem he will most probably do the same for the other side of the case.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post

They have no defence of his actions, so they're pearl clutching. If these people were so concerned about sexual abuse whether of minors or adults, people like Jim Jordan, Donald Trump and all his cronies wouldn't be in charge today. But hey, those sex offenders serve their agenda, so it's okay.

They are literally posting explicit sexual content on a gaming forum, to chastise a victim of murder. They have no scruples...

Edit: Stop quoting that image... I just reported it to mods as “Explicit sexual content, describing pedophelia.”
    Fair enough. I have edited it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    For all those who defended the stupid dead pedophile Joseph Rosenbaum, it's time to take a good look in the mirror. Sentencing information reveals he sexually raped 5 boys between the ages of 9 and 11.

[IMG]https://media.thedonald.win/post/oQ1PLOx4.jpeg[IMG]

So if past actions now justify murder, when you don't even know they did them, I take it that Trumper getting killed was also fair game now?

I have some issue with that part: "He went out there looking to shoot people". Sorry but nope, he was there to help as he is saying it while being interviewed by the Daily Caller reporter. The gun is there for defense.

And as far as I am aware, you can carry a gun in, at least some states, and it is not offensive or an agressive stance.

And I go agree that gun laws in the US are stupid.
    He said we was there to get in harms way.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    So it would seem he will most probably do the same for the other side of the case.
    What same? What are you talking about? What are you trying to say is the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    He said we was there to get in harms way.
    That is new to me, do you have any video/evidence/interview of that ?

10+ Year Old Account
    That is new to me, do you have any video/evidence/interview of that ?
    Why did he need a gun again?

Why did he need a gun again?
    I thought having a gun and openly carrying it in the USA was not seen as being agressive (by the law I mean).

Which evidence is proving that he went there to shoot people ?

Well, since the past of the guy is not relevant, neither is the one of Rittenhouse since I saw people saying he is prone to violence since he assaulted a girl or something.
    Being prone to violence is totally relevant to a person who decided on his own to cross state lines with a firearm he was not legally allowed to carry to "protect" stuff, in a state he does not live in. His behaviour there, pointed out by witnesses, shows he was there to shoot people. Why bring a gun, an assault rifle, a weapon of war, if not intending to shoot other's? So his tendency to be prone to violence is relevant.

As for Rosenbaum, what he did was sick and he should have been in prison for life. That does not justify his death, nor excuse Rittenhouse of accountability. He went, armed, I to a place of conflict willingly. There is no claim of self defense to be made.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought having a gun and openly carrying it in the USA was not seen as being agressive (by the law I mean).
    That’s not an answer...

Not by the law, but it is clearly aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Being prone to violence is totally relevant to a person who decided on his own to cross state lines with a firearm he was not legally allowed to carry to "protect" stuff, in a state he does not live in. His behaviour there, pointed out by witnesses, shows he was there to shoot people. Why bring a gun, an assault rifle, a weapon of war, if not intending to shoot other's? So his tendency to be prone to violence is relevant.

As for Rosenbaum, what he did was sick and he should have been in prison for life. That does not justify his death, nor excuse Rittenhouse of accountability. He went, armed, I to a place of conflict willingly. There is no claim of self defense to be made.
    It seems the gun was already in the Wisconsin.

As for witness of his agressive behavior, it seems it is only 3 people (and one is dead). Seems not a lot for a street with a lot of people.

And it also seems we are not talking about the same thing. I, too, find the US law regarding guns completely stupid and they should be scrapped and strict gun law should be put in place. But as it stands, it is not the case, and it seems that displaying a gun is not an agressive stance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    I guess unlike The Donald forums, posting explicit sexual content involving children, just to prove your point is fucked up... even if it was relevant... which it isn’t... making it pretty damn sick thing to do.