10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Yeah, rapes don't happen during periods of social unrest and anarchy.
    No, according to you, they happen in public, to a kid with an AR 15.

My point was the guy was dangerous to begin with, and had been attempting to instigate violence the whole day. He finally got what he wanted. I'm not saying Rittenhouse shouldn't face some sort of punishment for carrying a gun as a minor or fleeing the scene of a shooting, I'm just arguing against the narrative a lot of you folks are pushing that he was some sort of neo-nazi vigilante or the like.
    He is... now tell us the second person he murdered and the dude he injured, were also child diddlers. Maybe you can dig something spicy enough to justify both murders? After all, that’s what I like to do with my free time... dig up dirt on murder victims... are you sure they weren’t crisis actors?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    He wasn't randomly attacked. He initiated the conflict by being there with a weapon. And with eye witnesses saying he was improperly handling it, there was more than enough reason to take that weapon away.

And it isn't a nonsensical comparison. You admit that a person with a weapon is dangerous and shouldn't be confronted. The same with an abusive spouse, you know they're a danger. But confronting them isn't and should never be the wrong thing to do just because they're a danger.
    You don't get to attack people with a weapon... least I hope you don't that seems like a moronic law if it is one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
    In the way that Antifa is extremely authoritarian.
    Who is their candidate for any office?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a lie.
    They routinely attack, hurt, harass, damage, intimidate, cancel and otherwise seek to destroy and remove anything and everyone they deem "on the wrong side of history".
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism

Use of violence is not "authoritarianism". When you have to redefine reality because you want to use words inappropritately, it's because you're wrong and just too stubborn to admit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    You don't get to attack people with a weapon... least I hope you don't that seems like a moronic law if it is one.
    Yeah, just get murdered and shut up... right? Why defend your self?

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Really, because I've seen folks on this forum defending the murderer of Aaron Danielson.
    Haven't seen that anywhere. At all. But the fact that you are defending a moron from Patriot Prayer, a known domestic terrorist group that has ties to Andy Ngo and other right wing morons, that had the backing of the cops, doesn't surprise me.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, you're a joke. Think we're done.
    Aww, you don't like getting browbeat with facts?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    citation needed
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1300019042732761089

"That is the difference between Trump supporters and EVERYONE ELSE, we don't celebrate murderers."

How... not supportive of you.

being chased by an unarmed man = defend yourself with lethal force

being maced and shot at with paintball guns = come on that's just kids play

You're slowly showing your true colors.
    I think yours are.
    Are you really claiming that paintballs and mace are a reasonable warrant for death?

Actually you do. Right after the execution of the guy there was celebration from a leftists, I believe BLM group in a park, happy and cheering about the murder of the guy.
    You totally do. Might wanna do something about those rotten apples on your group.

Paintball guns and mace = hunt and execute them in the streets.

Okay. Glad to see how not fascist you are.
    Oh, you going to run away again when people beat you with facts again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Well, why was he charging him then ? What could he possibly accomplish ? And I did not miss quote, reread.
    We have already told you this, I know I have at least a dozen fucking times. Rittenhouse pointed his gun at people, multiple times, before someone was tired of it and wanted to disarm the kid before he did anything bad, which is why he got a half dozen charges dropped on him for 2 murders, an attempted murder, 2 reckless endangerment charges, and illegally carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a lie.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism
    Use of violence is not "authoritarianism". When you have to redefine reality because you want to use words inappropritately, it's because you're wrong and just too stubborn to admit it.
    "Yale University political scientist Milan Svolik argues that violence is a common characteristic of authoritarian systems. Violence tends to be common in authoritarian states because of a lack of independent third parties empowered to settle disputes between the dictator, regime allies, regime soldiers and the masses."

You don't even check your own sources.
    What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Where did I suggest a "professional reaction"?

He shouldn't have been in that situation, much less armed, and I seriously hope his mom gets charged accordingly. But what I describe is the bare minimums I expect from any reasonable person choosing to arm themselves. If you can't meet those standards, you're dangerous and shouldn't be putting people at risk by arming yourself, and if you do and you kill someone, that's murder, y'know.

The bit in bold is completely unreasonable, and where delusion and fantasy replace rational, reasonable response.

Now you're just baiting, badly.
    I mean... no reasonable person thinks " shoot me nigga,shoot me nigga ," was going to do anything but attack the kid.

You version of events requires a unhinged rioter to act as a living saint and it's a very tough sell to people not steeped in your ideology.

They routinely attack, hurt, harass, damage, intimidate, cancel and otherwise seek to destroy and remove anything and everyone they deem "on the wrong side of history".

Antifa is as antifascist as it is antiauthoritarian: it just isn't.
    And yet, your people that you are defending, have killed HUNDREDS of people, and you might have 1 death from Antifa over the last 25 fucking years.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Yale University political scientist Milan Svolik argues that violence is a common characteristic of authoritarian systems. Violence tends to be common in authoritarian states because of a lack of independent third parties empowered to settle disputes between the dictator, regime allies, regime soldiers and the masses."

What a joke.
    You don't even understand what you read.
    /s

No, but you can defend yourself against someone pointing their gun at you.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a joke.
    Uhm... did you read the whole thing you quoted? Who is antifa’s government representatives? You do understand the basic concept that authority is inherent in authoritarianism?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1300019042732761089

"That is the difference between Trump supporters and EVERYONE ELSE, we don't celebrate murderers."

How... not supportive of you.
    ian miles cheong of incel corner lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are a danger then you do. I won't say it's a smart thing to do, but sometimes things need to be done. This kid's poor choices have cost the lives of two people. He proved he should not have had that gun or had been there in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean... no reasonable person thinks " shoot me nigga,shoot me nigga ," was going to do anything but attack the kid.

You version of events requires a unhinged rioter to act as a living saint and it's a very tough sell to people not steeped in your ideology.
    The ideology that it’s okey to kill people, if you can find enough dirt on them, after you kill them? It’s a strange high road there, while defending a murderer... you do know he killed two people?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    ian miles cheong of incel corner lmao
    He might as well have cited Richard Spencer or Andy Ngo or Tim Pool at this point, would have been just as ridiculous, and would have had the same damn effect as white nationalists defending other white nationalists.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And yet, your people that you are defending, have killed HUNDREDS of people, and you might have 1 death from Antifa over the last 25 fucking years.
    Who are these "people I am defending"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are these "people I am defending"?
    Literally the kid who murdered two people...