Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Ah yes, like you are eliminating the fact that he was running away from Rosenbaum ? Who is eliminating the context again ?

And before you say anything, poorly handling his gun =/= poiting his gun at people unless clearly stated like that.
    Well, one of the victims that saw him and lived, had a gun pointed at him, by Rittenhouse, we have already gone over this like a hundred pages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Well, one of the victims that saw him and lived, had a gun pointed at him, by Rittenhouse, we have already gone over this like a hundred pages ago.
    And as Endus, you do not take the context into account. How convenient, but I am not surprised though.

And as Endus, you do not take the context into account. How convenient, but I am not surprised though.
    Context doesn't matter when you break the law by pointing a gun at someone that was just walking to his fucking car.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Yeah, the same video that shows a convicted sex offender peacefully charging after a minor
    Who gave Rittenhouse the right to hand him the death penalty? which authority invited him from out of state? what proof do you have that he knew that before shooting him?

Context doesn't matter when you break the law by pointing a gun at someone that was just walking to his fucking car.
    Was it stated that he pointed his gun to someone or that he was handling it poorly ?

Was it stated that he pointed his gun to someone or that he was handling it poorly ?
    BOTH. There was a witness for one, who was also a victim, and then McGinnis, the Daily Caller "reporter" said he was handling his gun "poorly" which could include the pointing his gun at people.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Who gave Rittenhouse the right to hand him the death penalty? Which authority invited him from out of state? What proof do you have that he knew that before shooting him?
    The law does until he is proven guilty. And he got invited by a garage owner to guard the place. Ultimately it falls to the police and judges to decide his fate.

BOTH. There was a witness for one, who was also a victim, and then McGinnis, the Daily Caller "reporter" said he was handling his gun "poorly" which could include the pointing his gun at people.
    The key word is "which".

And the defense will point out that a "normal" person can mistook a "poor handling" with pointing a gun at people, like a low ready position is not pointing a gun at people when done right but it can be mistook for that when done wrong (which then is poor handling).

The key word is "which".

And the defense will point out that a "normal" person can mistook a "poor handling" with pointing a gun at people, like a low ready position is not pointing a gun at people when done right but it can be mistook for that when done wrong (which then is poor handling).
    A normal person doesn’t show up to an out of state protest fully armed and wearing gloves to put themselves in harms way. Far right lunatics do though.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The key word is "which".

Nope, it is pretty much happened. We have witness statements saying it did. And this isn't what he did with what you are claiming he did. He point his gun at a black man, that was trying to get to his car to go home.

Jeremiah just wanted to find his car and go home, but he was trapped.

A massive line of police in riot gear had just forced him and hundreds of other protesters out of Kenosha's Civic Center Park and into the street. After that, there was nowhere to go. Soldiers and cops blocked one end of the road. White guys with big guns blocked the other.

It was past 11 p.m. Tuesday, the third night of protests after a Kenosha police officer shot Jacob Blake seven times in the back. Jeremiah had received a text from a friend saying a bunch of protesters had their tires slashed. He wanted to get to his car before vandals did. He decided the quickest path was to cut through a parking lot.

As he made his way toward it, Jeremiah saw more armed white men. Two crouched on the roof of a building, sniper style. Two or three others stood guard over the lot. One of them, a babyface with a backward ball cap, raised an assault rifle and pointed it at him.

Jeremiah, 24 and Black, was more annoyed than afraid. He'd been out protesting all summer, more than 90 days so far. He knew about these guys and their scare tactics, and he refused to be intimidated.

When the kid started yelling, Jeremiah shouted back: "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!"

A few minutes later, Jeremiah saw the same guy pointing his weapon at someone else.

This time, Kyle Rittenhouse fired.
    https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...-h1uay7y384a0E

This has been linked several times, and you keep ignoring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    A normal person doesn’t show up to an out of state protest fully armed and wearing gloves to put themselves in harms way. Far right lunatics do though.
    That does not answer the question and you should keep those kind of comments to yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, it is pretty much happened. We have witness statements saying it did. And this isn't what he did with what you are claiming he did. He point his gun at a black man, that was trying to get to his car to go home.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...-h1uay7y384a0E

This has been linked several times, and you keep ignoring it.
    So he pointed his gun so the guy would not come closer as they stood guard to the place. It is a little different that the version you are trying to paint.

That does not answer the question and you should keep those kind of comments to yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

So he pointed his gun so the guy would not come closer as they stood guard to the place. It is a little different that the version you are trying to paint.
    Wrong. He was pointing his gun at a guy that was leaving. You are literally living in an alternate fucking reality if you think that the guy was coming closer with no evidence.

Just another fucking thing you have been wrong about.

Wrong. He was pointing his gun at a guy that was leaving. You are literally living in an alternate fucking reality if you think that the guy was coming closer with no evidence.

Just another fucking thing you have been wrong about.
    Read the article. It is said that Rittenhouse, at that moment, was with others dudes guarding the parking lot. The question is, how was he alone a few moment later and chased ?

Read the article. It is said that Rittenhouse, at that moment, was with others dudes guarding the parking lot. The question is, how was he alone a few moment later and chased ?
    I don't know, but I will take the word of a victim/witness over some random white nationalist apologist like yourself.

I don't know, but I will take the word of a victim/witness over some random white nationalist apologist like yourself.
    The witness said that Rittenhouse at that moment was guarding the place and "pointed" his gun to him, but was that a low ready position or really aiming at him ?

So you can't stick to facts because they do not suit you.

And it is fantastic as you can call names on others posters or even insult them without getting infracted.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    They’ll be charged with first degree attempted murder of law enforcement officers and hopefully given life in prison without the possibility of parole.
    Yep, quite the double standard. I guess that proves the rest of us to be correct.

What a shame.

The witness said that Rittenhouse at that moment was guarding the place and "pointed" his gun to him, but was that a low ready position or really aiming at him ?

So you can't stick to facts because they do not suit you.

And it is fantastic as you can call names on others posters or even insult them without getting infracted.
    I don't know, but until some other evidence comes out that disproves it, I will believe the witness and not the murderer. So, calling you a white nationalist apologist, which is what you are doing, is wrong? Maybe you should stop then. You are basically the forum's version of Tim Pool.

I don't know, but until some other evidence comes out that disproves it, I will believe the witness and not the murderer. So, calling you a white nationalist apologist, which is what you are doing, is wrong? Maybe you should stop then. You are basically the forum's version of Tim Pool.
    So now, sticking to facts is being a white nationalist apologist ? How twisted is your logic ? So the other side of political spectrum should not be able to defend itself before a court ?

Not that I am a right winger or anything. I am more on the center in my country while Democrats would clearly be right winger in my own country while Republicans would be extreme right.

But I do prefer to stick to facts.

So now, sticking to facts is being a white nationalist apologist ? How twisted is your logic ? So the other side of political spectrum should not be able to defend itself before a court ?

Not that I am a right winger or anything. I am more on the center in my country while Democrats would clearly be right winger in my own country while Republicans would be extreme right.

But I do prefer to stick to facts.
    Except you aren't sticking to facts, you are trying to make up a new story for the witness and what happened with Rosenbaum.

Except you aren't sticking to facts, you are trying to make up a new story for the witness and what happened with Rosenbaum.
    Sorry, but that is your part.

Where do I not stick to the facts ? All I do is asking questions, because you do know that witnesses are not "hard evidence" and can be as biaised as you are ?