Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    He wasn't off his meds, the hospital had called his girlfriend to ensure her that he was medicated before they released him into the wild.
    Ah, I retract that statement, then. Was under the impression Rosenbaum was unable to fill his prescription due to pharmacies being closed and boarded up at the time.

Found it. I was right about the prescription refills, but Rosenbaum's girlfriend believes he had taken his meds that day.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/man...ss-2021-11-05/
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Possibly. The officer states he only heard Kyle say, "something about a shooting". The officer pepper sprayed Kyle and turned him away without asking questions. It is really weird too, as the officer states he did not perceive Kyle to be a threat, yet still pepper sprayed him.
    That's really damning on two counts, both that the officer didn't perceive a man walking up to his car with an assault rifle during a riot to be a threat, and that not perceiving him to be a threat the officer pepper sprayed him anyway.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2021-11-09 at 12:43 AM.

Alliance

As an aside, my absolute favorite moment from this case (so far) has to be the "I have ten more carsssss" line from the first of the two brothers on day 5. His delivery was so awkward and the defense hardly knew how to respond to it! I laughed too much at it.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Can we also have the local Thread Janitor explain why demeaning the character of Rosenbaum is an infractible offense while doing the same to Rittenhouse is not? Just trying to establish some ground rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Can we also have the local Thread Janitor explain why demeaning the character of Rosenbaum is an infractible offense while doing the same to Rittenhouse is not? Just trying to establish some ground rules.
    I fail to see an infraction for "demeaning the character of Rosenbaum".

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    I fail to see an infraction for "demeaning the character of Rosenbaum".
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post53455625

"Demeaning the character of Rosenbaum" is a funny way to spell "trolling."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no, that's making up horseshit to demean the dead.

Those of us calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist domestic terrorist are just being accurate. He was there to counter-protest a BLM protest, which only a white supremacist would do, he's been photographed multiple times with white supremacist terrorists, and he's personally responsible for a multiple murder at that protest, of BLM supporters.

That's a hell of a lot of dots that all justify that label. Whereas with you, you're casting knowingly false aspersions on the dead, hoping an empty character attack is enough to convince people he "deserved" to die. Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Yeah, no, that's making up horseshit to demean the dead.

Those of us calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist domestic terrorist are just being accurate. He was there to counter-protest a BLM protest, which only a white supremacist would do, he's been photographed multiple times with white supremacist terrorists, and he's personally responsible for a multiple murder at that protest, of BLM supporters.
    I think your point of accuracy is actually a really good one, Endus...though I think your application of it leaves a lot to be desired.

To that end, I would consider referring to Rosenbaum being a pedophile to be quite accurate given that he was tried, convicted, and sentenced for committing multiple acts of sexual assault on a minor. Whereas Rittenhouse is only on trial for murder. One has been proven in a court of law, the other is yet to be decided. After all, we do want to be accurate and not be guilty of conjecture.

Are you implying that Rosenbaum was falsely accused?
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2021-11-09 at 01:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think your point of accuracy is actually a really good one, Endus...though I think your application of it leaves a lot to be desired.

To that end, I would consider referring to Rosenbaum being a pedophile to be quite accurate given that he was tried, convicted, and sentenced for committing multiple acts of sexual assault on a minor. Whereas Rittenhouse is only on trial for murder. One has been proven in a court of law, the other is yet to be decided. After all, we do want to be accurate and not be guilty of conjecture.

Are you implying that Rosenbaum was falsely accused?
    I'm stating that you're being deliberately inflammatory in a way that's not constructive and I'm just not going to play your games. Keep it up and see what it gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Ah, the usual racist concern trolling/dog whistling from the usual alt-right suspects.
    Most of the "protests" were riots though, from both sides, to be fair. Put your politics aside and you'll see both Antifa and the Proud Boys instigating and infiltrating BLM and ALM group protests. He has a point in calling them riots.

and holy shit i did not realize i replied to a 1+ year old comment. i have not been in this thread since may of last year apparently...
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Most of the "protests" were riots though, from both sides, to be fair. Put your politics aside and you'll see both Antifa and the Proud Boys instigating and infiltrating BLM and ALM group protests. He has a point in calling them riots.

and holy shit i did not realize i replied to a 1+ year old comment. i have not been in this thread since may of last year apparently...
    You can tell you haven't considering what you just posted was debunked nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You can tell you haven't considering what you just posted was debunked nonsense.
    You mean the hundreds of videos showing antifa posting graffiti on walls and claiming things as well as the proud boys?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

5+ Year Old Account
    I know most of you are aware but as a reminder: Don't enter the thread to discuss infractions, call for them, debate them, etc. We have appeals and admins you can contact so it doesn't derail discussion.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

You mean the hundreds of videos showing antifa posting graffiti on walls and claiming things as well as the proud boys?
    What terrifying violence. Truly, how can anyone feel safe with *checks notes* some low effort tagging you can just wash off/paint over?!

Don't forget they were the ones who really did the capital riot.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What terrifying violence. Truly, how can anyone feel safe with *checks notes* some low effort tagging you can just wash off/paint over?!
    But the trashcans, Edge. THE TRASHCANS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of a false equivalence.

The Proud Boys oppose racial equity and want to enforce a white supremacist fascism upon the rest of society so they can subjugate and abuse ethnic minorities freely.

Antifa . . . oppose fascism.

If you see those as equivalent, that's . . . not a neutral position.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Singapore has the proper idea of how to deal with those kind of people.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-31744029

say nothing of how most of those riots were cause by police not allowing protesters to peacefully protest...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Singapore has the proper way to deal with those kind of people.
    such as killing people with mental disorders... what an ideal society they have there....