Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    That's.. literally the point?

There are High Elves studying the void in Telogrus Rift and have been since 7.3.5. They are slated to become a part of the Void Elves (group) while not becoming Void Elves (the void-mutated blueberries)

The point is to have yet another race that both factions have? Pandas were bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    The point is to have yet another race that both factions have?
    Sure.
    10chars

So uh.... no mention of the ear length that was datamined. Are Void Elves not getting that too?

Quote Originally Posted by Runicknight View Post
    So ends the long debates and Threads for High Elves. Because they are now finally playable at last on the Alliance as well! Also Horde as well.

The Request is finally Over.
    As much as I hate it... and I hate to say this... are you really playing a Highelf though...

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    So uh.... no mention of the ear length that was datamined. Are Void Elves not getting that too?
    Must have missed that... I assume they are adding human ears to the elves?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
    Must have missed that... I assume they are adding human ears to the elves?
    Nah, just two shorter options, still pointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    If Light and Void couldn't work together, Discipline wouldn't work as a spec. It's literally a balance of the two. Light and Void has only ever resulted in fel explosions at the cosmic scale - we haven't seen fel explosions result of light and void anywhere else in lore. All other instances of light and void clashing usually result in the beings being overtaken by one or the other - whichever is stronger. In the case of a Void Elf Paladin it would make sense for the Paladin Light side to be strongest when it uses its abilities, and for the Void to be strong when the passive procs. In this sense the Paladin wouldn't be unlike a Naaru.
    Discipline priests aren't fully submerged in either energy, thus they can channel both.

Using Void causes damage to Lightforged beings. Opposite should be true for Void-bathed beings like the Void Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Yeah I really do agree with this sentiment... Maybe somebody reminded Ion that Pandas exist?? LOL

"We could never have two races look the same because..."

*Assistant* "Uh... Ion.. HEY! ION!... Pandas."

"HIGH ELVES FOR EVERYONE!"
    Pandas arent 2 races what are you on about?
    It's one race split into 2 factions