The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Selling Sealed Legion CE box on Ebay, have a question.

I am not posting the link here, as that would be against the forum rules.

The reason for this post, is I want to ask you all, how safe is it to sell something like this on ebay with a return period included? Should I not allow returns? You see what you get and what you're getting is a sealed Legion CE box. What I am worried about is someone potentially buying it, opening it, using the code, then returning it as opened, even though the pictures make it clear it is sealed.

I am sure many of you have heard how much ebay protects the buyer more than the seller, so this concerns me.

Any thoughts before I make this sale live would be appreciated! I've been sitting on this extra CE box (it was going to come a few days late and Best Buy or whomever could sell it to me day of, so I just got a second CE) and it is still in the Amazon Prime box (I just opened it finally after 4 years to confirm the contents, lol weird to say "4 years" when Legion feels so recent.

Anyways, any help/reassurance/advice would be much appreciated!

Obviously if someone sees this and wants to buy it directly, PM me, I believe that isn't against the rules, mods, if it is, delete this part for me?

Thanks!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I don't know about your country, but around here private sales on eBay do not have to offer a return policy of any kind. As long as the product is not misrepresented in any way, the buyer also has no grounds on a exemption to that.

Although I would recommend to not offer PayPal for payment, the buyer protection there allows them to practically charge back the money instantly and you having to fight for getting it back.

If you want to be nice, you could offer returns when its still sealed, but I wouldn't. Anyone should know what they are buying there.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2020-06-04 at 08:16 AM.

You can select an option for returns not accepted. It will appear under the price.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I understand I have the option to not offer returns. I am just wondering if you guys think I should or shouldn't offer returns.
    The way I see it, is someone could think "he's trying to scam me, otherwise he would offer a return as a sort of promise the item is legit."

I'm just afraid of someone abusing the returns.

Does PayPal do the charge-back if returns are not accepted?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water