Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Is this normal..waiting for blizz in game ticket response...

tl;dr

my ticket to blizz...

"I just finished m+15 siege of boralus and even have 2 seals for bonus roll, windows for bonus roll did not pop up, so I was not been able to bonus roll for dead-eye trinket. Plz can you help me on any way or somehow assist with that issue, since it will be fair to have at least chance for bonus roll, since trinket did not drop regulary. Thx in advance..."

4 days pass since I wrote in game ticket and still no blizz response...is that ok or it is still too much???

I don't know if there's really much they can do for you to help with that problem but I do think 4 days is way too long and it's something they should be responding too a lot faster.

3 days is often the limit for non-critical tickets, however if they are getting more tickets than normal it could be longer. I've had some take a week or so. Not blizzard related but with another game I had a ticket get answered like 8 or 9 months after.... I assumed they just forgot or something then got an answer and a note about having more tickets than normal like uh.... ok.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

It's almost as if we're still in a pandemic lockdown ������
    Every thread is like entering an LFR with 5 stacks of determination. -Compstance

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    tl;dr

my ticket to blizz...

"I just finished m+15 siege of boralus and even have 2 seals for bonus roll, windows for bonus roll did not pop up, so I was not been able to bonus roll for dead-eye trinket. Plz can you help me on any way or somehow assist with that issue, since it will be fair to have at least chance for bonus roll, since trinket did not drop regulary. Thx in advance..."

4 days pass since I wrote in game ticket and still no blizz response...is that ok or it is still too much???
    Put on backburner.

#1, issue is of extremely low prio

#2, issue will never be solved the way you want anyway (EDIT: I must specify, this is according to policy.)

#3, so who cares, you may as well wait indefinately as long as you want, or until you cancel the ticket(which you will most likely do, since that little icon on the top left/bottom is a thorn in the eye).

Your solution: Run the dungeon again, and roll your coin there. Happens again? Disable whatever addon may be screwing with your GUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    A lot of Blizzard employees work from home since then, and should be able to faster respond to tickets than OP's had to wait.
    thank the lord you got those unique insights into the working life of a blizzard support employee. Of course it is for you to decide which waiting time is acceptable, since you are the field expert. Fantastic comment, 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    A lot of Blizzard employees work from home since then, and should be able to faster respond to tickets than OP's had to wait.
    Except most people are not super motivated right now and very depressed with high anxiety, just be happy ANY work is getting done lol.

More like 2 days, cant really count saturday and sunday. And yes, seems totally fine

Well they fired over 800 people despite a record year last year. Lots of support staff included. Big surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltblue View Post
    Well they fired over 800 people despite a record year last year. Lots of support staff included. Big surprise.
    Oh look, fake news repeated while being totally debunked multiple times. Waiting for that guy factsbeforefeelings to respond.

Back to topic, they won't be able to help you on this one anyways.

tl;dr

my ticket to blizz...

For something like that it might be normal. There are few different types or "levels" of gamemasters. The lowest are basically just customer service reps who know what can and can't be done and will just give you a generic "we can't/don't help with that" or they pass it on to the next level which there are far fewer of. Kind of like when you try to escalate a situation for IT support. The lowest level problems can be resolved more quickly by lower level support while more complicated issues are escalated and can take days or weeks.

I just had a billing issue resolved and it took just over 2 days for them to answer. So 4 days for something like this seems about right.
    CPU: Intel i9-14900k | MOBO: ASUS RoG Strix Z790-F
    GPU: ASUS Strix 4070 TI Super | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED DDR5 32GB
    SSD: Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1TBx3 | PSU: Corsair HX 1200i Platinum | CASE: Lian Li 011 EVO
    DISPLAY: Triple 27" Monitors | ASUS Swift ROG PG2780 27" 1440p - 2x BenQ 27" IPS 1440p

@Darchi
    do you have any addon that couldve accidently disabled the bonus roll window, or moved it outside the screen?

All you had to do was reloadui.

7+ Year Old Account
    tl;dr

my ticket to blizz...

1. they arnt gunna be able to do anything, its likely you UI messed up and didnt show it.
    2. item restore/item stuff is low priority
    3. with the pandemic MANY more people are on the service, and they havent really been able to hire new people, so they gotta deal with what they have, atleast they can work from home.
    4. yeah it was the weekend, so thats only actually 2 days.
    5. you EU or US?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltblue View Post
    800 people? no blizzard fired 137 people.
    The other 663 were activision and king.
    also no, most of them were stuff to do with the ended Esports stuff.
    you know when blizz DID fire 800 people? back in 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Oh boy, if you're already pissed about the waiting time you will be really upset about the reply.

Ahh the typical Blizz defenders have already attacked your post.

1. Blizzard has an extremely small amount of customer service staff now. 2-4 days is normal ticket response time. It's pretty pathetic. Billion dollar franchise has one of the worst customer support processes in the business.

2. Your issue will not and can not be rectified. You will get a generic copy + pasted response.

Honestly, my last ticket with an easy answer took them 5 days to answer some copy pasta. My current ticket has 6 days and counting. Blizz puts so low amount of money on this game, its so sad. The most expensive game in history doesnt make enough money to hire more support staff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikeyla View Post
    Honestly, my last ticket with an easy answer took them 5 days to answer some copy pasta. My current ticket has 6 days and counting. Blizz puts so low amount of money on this game, its so sad. The most expensive game in history doesnt make enough money to hire more support staff.
    Just out of curiosity, what did you write them about?
    They fired most of their support staff, due to Activision greed a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what did you write them about?
    They fired most of their support staff, due to Activision greed a while ago.
    Honestly it was a simple yes/no question about legendary acquisition/achiev. I remember there was part of the wow history when you didnt need to equip a legendary to get the achiev. Then it was changed that you have to equip it (for some weird reason) to get the achiev. I couldnt find any updated info more recent than from 2016, so i asked, if I need to equip the item to get the achievement and transmog available. Honestly after a week, I didnt even cared about the answer anymore.