Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little leery regarding Rose as a possible protagonist of a main series RE game, simply because of her much talked about 'powers'. Not strictly opposed to it, but definitely warry of having a main character with hidden offensive mold-based superpowers or whatever, like when she threatened her security detail.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

[QUOTE=Thelyron;53186738]There is literally, factually, not enough money in the game to do all those upgrade in one playthrough.

- - - Updated - - -

lol if you think you can't upgrade the pistol, 1911, shotgun and a sniper in one playthrough you didn't search anything.

Almost every room has 5-15k worth stuff. No point in arguing tho. You obviously missed 90% of stuff. If I wasn't piss poor at console aim I would been swimming in ammo.

The game needed to have way less supplies and less hp for enemies. The last half of the game had bad pacing and was to much action. The puzzles were also too easy.
    Last edited by Drench; 2021-05-17 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post

It will easily take 20 hours if you explore every single room and make it from red color into blue color. But most people dont even care about exploring throughly which is why they felt the game is not that long.
    This simple isnt true. It took me 10 hours and I found nearly everything. Missed a piece a meat and 2-3 files.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    This simple isnt true. It took me 10 hours and I found nearly everything. Missed a piece a meat and 2-3 files.
    It is true in my case. I explore every corner even if it turns blue I still explore in case I missed a file or two. Well see? you still missed some stuff .

Anyway this is my own personal experience snd the way I play.

I'm halfway through since i'm back hard into FFXIV to eat my free time up but so far i think its criminal how little i've seen talk about the soundtrack. I honestly think this is the best original RE soundtrack since 4 and that was 16 years ago.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has some of the best themes IMO. There's some good themes out of both Remasters.

Redfield theme is one of the best ones though, and it easily slaps just as much if not more than the Hunk one from RE2R. Hesinberg has a great theme but it's hard to hear it because of all the shit going on during that encounter. Lastly, the last two games have great opening tracks (RE7s aunt rohdey and RE8s VoS). Moreaus theme is honestly pretty great too.