Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Blood Elves in the Alliance? Did they somehow escape Kath'mar's brainwashing? Also, Purge of Dalaran was recent and there's Silver Covenant tent in WoD so you wouldn't think they would be discriminatory to those two?

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Silvermoon_Scholar

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    We don't need void elves to be teached about the shadows. We have mag'har priests for that.
    Being dependent on different races is not optimal. This is what led blood elves to their situation during third war.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Being dependent on different races is not optimal. This is what led blood elves to their situation during third war.
    But at this point it would be the same with the Velves, either way, i think is better to leave the Void stuff away from the Blood Elves, right now i could also see the Blood Elves and Nightborne becoming co-dependent of one another. It might not solve their whole issue with the Void, but it gives both side a second option if their font of power gets destroyed (be it the Sunwell or the tree)

3+ Year Old Account
    but they just recently came alongside after Alleria led the lowkey Alliance sympathizing Blood Elves to the Alliance

in the context of WoD, the racism of the Blood Elves from the Alliance High Elves was still fresh
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    But at this point it would be the same with the Velves, either way, i think is better to leave the Void stuff away from the Blood Elves, right now i could also see the Blood Elves and Nightborne becoming co-dependent of one another. It might not solve their whole issue with the Void, but it gives both side a second option if their font of power gets destroyed (be it the Sunwell or the tree)
    They should not have banished void elves in the first place.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

3+ Year Old Account
    why do Blood Elves get commando or even nekkid when they turn wretched?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

Blood elves are the best race. No contest. For the glory of the sin'dorei!

but they just recently came alongside after Alleria led the lowkey Alliance sympathizing Blood Elves to the Alliance

in the context of WoD, the racism of the Blood Elves from the Alliance High Elves was still fresh
    blood elves feel no animosity against high elves. rommath in the dalaran purge laments having to fight the high elves. lorthemar wanted to help the foolish elves in quellithien, we see high elves in the sunwell, high examiner taethelan wants the high elves to return to quelthalas

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    blood elves feel no animosity against high elves. rommath in the dalaran purge laments having to fight the high elves. lorthemar wanted to help the foolish elves in quellithien, we see high elves in the sunwell, high examiner taethelan wants the high elves to return to quelthalas
    I mean the other way around, the Alliance High Elves (not neutral or perhaps not all Allerians) were still bitter towards the Blood Elves, in Purge they even jump quickly at the opportunity to harass Blood Elves and even feed them to sharks... alive. If anything the Silver Covenant should be in kill/wanted lists for the Blood Elves

I'd say any Blood Elf that time in their right minds should have been very wary of the Alliance that time

but yeah, not all High Elves are Alliance - Adon, Kirkian, Kriss, Ren'thar and the Kalimdor pirates should be welcome in Quel'thalas

I mean the other way around, the Alliance High Elves (not neutral or perhaps not all Allerians) were still bitter towards the Blood Elves, in Purge they even jump quickly at the opportunity to harass Blood Elves and even feed them to sharks... alive. If anything the Silver Covenant should be in kill/wanted lists for the Blood Elves

I'd say any Blood Elf that time in their right minds should have been very wary of the Alliance that time

but yeah, not all High Elves are Alliance - Adon, Kirkian, Kriss, Ren'thar and the Kalimdor pirates should be welcome in Quel'thalas
    gilveradin has friends in orgrimmar

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The blood elves learned from that you would think.
    I remember when sylvanas threatend lorte mar by saying
    she would retreat her forces in ghostlands. He was quick to change to keep her help.

Rommath is underused so there is that.

Blood elves should have been alot stronger.. they have embraced the sunwell and have been safe for a long time now.. gameplay/lore guys dont forget that.

- - - Updated - - -

Or even better they should never be a thing. Void elves can be considered the biggest ass pull of wow. I mean for real.
    This needs no explanation...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    The blood elves learned from that you would think.
    I remember when sylvanas threatend lorte mar by saying
    she would retreat her forces in ghostlands. He was quick to change to keep her help.

Rommath is underused so there is that.
    I am not sure if they remember that.
    Blood elves should have been alot stronger.. they have embraced the sunwell and have been safe for a long time now.. gameplay/lore guys dont forget that.
    I believe they think that giving blood elves one moment of glory with fall of Theramore is enough.

Or even better they should never be a thing. Void elves can be considered the biggest ass pull of wow. I mean for real.
    This needs no explanation...
    I would not complain about some blood elves getting bluish skin because of their magic.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure if they remember that.
    I believe they think that giving blood elves one moment of glory with fall of Theramore is enough.
    I would not complain about some blood elves getting bluish skin because of their magic.
    1: What do you mean? I know they forgot rommath a while ago.
    2: Not sure what you mean?
    3: Also kinda weird response, I mean they are lol, just stating, nothing to complain about realy sadly it is what it is. They are an actual race now. I would complain if a tauren using void powers would turn out into void taurens. Kinda extreme example I know, but still.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-09-01 at 07:25 PM.

1: What do you mean? I know they forgot rommath a while ago.
    2: Not sure what you mean?
    Mana bombs were pretty epic and powerful. Alas, they forgot to use them in BfA. Horde acquired literal Well of Eternity in crystals and they didn't even share it with blood elves.
    3: Also kinda weird response, I mean they are lol, just stating, nothing to complain about realy sadly it is what it is.
    They are an asspull but I like elements of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Blood Elves and Nightborne should mingle and create Blight Elves, or Bloodbourne.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why? the void powers nearly destroyed the sunwell.

- - - Updated - - -

Mana bombs were pretty epic and powerful. Alas, they forgot to use them in BfA. Horde acquired literal Well of Eternity in crystals and they didn't even share it with blood elves.

They are an asspull but I like elements of it.

Uhm okey, but I was actually saying something different. I ws refering to the fact the sunwell was restored back in bc and they did indeed ambrace their herritage and power and silvermoon has been left unchecked for the longest of times, means they should have been a lot stronger then they are shown now. Mop/Wod atleast gave them some knowledge on the Isle of thunder (small sunwell)and their use of anima. The mana bomb was weird, since the blood elf in question wasn't working with the blood elves tho so maybe the blood elves don't even know how to make them.

Sure you are free to like them, but that doesn't mean they should stay in silvermoon when they are experimenting with the opposite of powers to the sunwell.
    You are asking to be bannished if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Blood Elves and Nightborne should mingle and create Blight Elves, or Bloodbourne.
    Bloodborne sounds alright;p

But I pass tho.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-09-01 at 07:41 PM.

Why? the void powers nearly destroyed the sunwell.
    Who cares? If it is so easily destructible, it is better to at least try to find a way how to protect it. If it doesn't work, they can go back to mana tap that turns out to be more reliable.
    Uhm okey, but I was actually saying something different. I ws refering to the fact the sunwell was restored back in bc and they did indeed ambrace their herritage and power and silvermoon has been left unchecked for the longest of times, means they should have been a lot stronger then they are shown now. Mop/Wod atleast gave them some knowledge on the Isle of thunder (small sunwell)and their use of anima. The mana bomb was weird, since the blood elf in question wasn't working with the blood elves tho so maybe the blood elves don't even know how to make them.
    They should indeed somehow get more powerful. I hope Blizzard realises that at some point.

Sure you are free to like them, but that doesn't mean they should stay in silvermoon when they are experimenting with the opposite of powers to the sunwell.
    You are asking to be bannished if you ask me.
    Silvermoon is far enough from Sunwell. Even then, you can simply research Void in Ghostlands or even Lordaeron. Forsaken don't seem to be a problem.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares? If it is so easily destructible, it is better to at least try to find a way how to protect it. If it doesn't work, they can go back to mana tap that turns out to be more reliable.
    They should indeed somehow get more powerful. I hope Blizzard realises that at some point.
    Silvermoon is far enough from Sunwell. Even then, you can simply research Void in Ghostlands or even Lordaeron. Forsaken don't seem to be a problem.
    If that brings us back to bc blood elves, sure destroy the well it will only open up more interesting storylines if you ask me. I mean what will desperate blood elves do? Learn from their allies and grow a tree? go back to mana sucking crystals? or they bring back kael'thas to Silvermoon and Silvermoon will become a true vampire city lol. The possibilities are endless tbh.

Undead has some immunties to the void so there is that, but yea before they can even reach the sunwell, they need to go through silvermoon.
    They can't teleport to there because invisible walls everywhere in that area Nope can't even fly there, but sure we can find a way to drop a Void infused vegan mana bomb in there and destroy Qual'Danas.

Offtopic: I would love to see it all updated and either close the cap to the sunwell to silvermoon and open the damn gates at the back, or make that great dock like the actual art and go from there.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-09-01 at 08:04 PM.

If that brings us back to bC blood elves, sure destroy the well it will only open up more interesting storylines, what will desperate blood elves do? learn from their allies and grow a tree? go back to mana sucking crystals and while we are at it, lets bring back kael'thas to silvermoon and silvermoon will become a true vampire city lol.
    The possibilities are endless tbh.
    I think Arcan'dor is the simplest one.
    Undead has some immunties to the void so there is that, but yea before they can even reach the sunwell, they need to go through silvermoon.
    They can't teleport to there because invissible walls everywhere in that area Nope can't even fly there
    What I meant is that they are allies of blood elves but their magic is not a threat. This means that Undercity is in safe distance from Sunwell.
    But sure we can find a way to drop a Void infused vegan mana bomb in there and destroy qual'danas.
    Offtopic: I would love to see it all updated and either close the cap to the sunwell to silvermoon and open the damn gates at the back, or make that great dock like the actual art and go from there.
    I would love that.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Arcan'dor is the simplest one.

What I meant is that they are allies of blood elves but their magic is not a threat. This means that Undercity is in safe distance from Sunwell.
    Sadly it only cures the addiction and it doesn't give anything else realy just fruit.. We are not 100% if it has the same effect on blood elves tho. Since the blood elves have be bathing in golden waters for some time now.. getting just fruit from a tree might not feel satisfying to them and are used to the magic they have now. The problem for the next part is that there is no next part.. they are cured. Done, over, we can all go home. I would like to see a more flawed way to approach it, it would peak my interest more. I mean I would like to see blood elves try to grow a tree and everyone is super positive, but many would feel it as an downgrade.. and feel to proud, but THEN? something happens. Some vague mysterious person ruins the tree, but he flees the scene. The blood elves become more more desperate and go over to a differnt method(insert sketchy method) and continue from there.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-09-01 at 08:17 PM.