Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What Wil You Be Playing While We Wait for 9.1?

So, with the information from Blizzcon... it's looking like it's going to be quite a wait for 9.1. Fair enough, current events and all. So, my question to you all is, what will you be playing in the interim? I'm planning on finally finishing out the rest of the story content for GW2 and ESO (about a year behind on those), Baldur's Gate 3 when it actually releases, and any games I'm lucky enough to pick up on sale.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will be playing wow.
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    9.1 what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    9.1 what?
    Judging by the site name... patch in WoW?

I am not playing WoW, but Persona Strikers is arriving today... and Power Rangers fighting game... tomorrow is Disgaea 4 and finishing on Friday with Bravery Default 2... it’s a big week with Persona and Bravery Default and I over spent, while not realizing I had 2 preorders coming this week.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Moved the thread to Video Games which seemed more appropriate.

WoW Classic (gotta get a toon ready for TBC) and waiting for Outriders

Havent played WoW for about a month now, zero logins, dont miss anything of it except the guildies. Got my hands on Valheim and that game made sure I will not return for 9.1 either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chillin til loop hero comes out, it's too bad Mass Effect LE isn't out right now or I'd be doing that
    Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greats heroes, you're still only mortal!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I might play WoW tbh...
    An Karanir Thanagor

Hitman 3. Waiting for PS5 to become available so I can finallllly play Demon's Souls remake. RE Village in May.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A bit of Path of Exile and Star Trek Online. Maybe Civilization.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

I'll go back to ESO. I thought about giving FF14 another try but i's been years since i played, don't know if it's possible to get up to date there.
    I'm not even sure if i will return in 9.1, as someone who doesn't raid or does M+ there is not much content there for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    BDO, and likely still BDO after it drops. I don't expect the game to keep me occupied.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Well technically I still have some progression in WoW left. I also could be doing some stuff in FFXIV. I might play the BG3 EA with another character or start a new Minecraft session with a new/updated Modpack, since many might have changed over the last year. Heck maybe I finally finish my own (though I doubt I will be able to get into the latest forge version).
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Catching up in FFXIV.

Warhammer 2 Total War for sure.

Grim Dawn leveling my cold and conversion to cold Trickster build that is tons of fun.

Hell Let Loose

So no time for wow.
    Do you hear the voices too?

5+ Year Old Account
    I will be playing World of Warcraft and trying to progress on Twisting Corridors Layer 8.

ESO, Division 2 and continuing to make my way through my single player backlog.

basically business as usual. only reason I had my subscription active during this month, was yet another year of futile attempts to get the pink rocket mount. and no, it didn't drop... again. ah well. I did work on my covenant campaign while I was at it (hopefully I can finish it this week, unless the boss is night fae campaign is STILL bugged >_> ) and I'll be all set for when all the new chapters in 9.1 drop to unlock flight. (as precedent and interviews show, they are likely to make it a chapter per week, but... they will also make they all doable one after another once all the chapters are released so that's the week I will resubscribe)

Dropped WoW three years ago and I'm not coming back.

I log into FFXIV when I feel like it, trying to level up every job to 80 so I can see all of the job storylines. I've almost finished every quest in the game, just need to finish the Stormblood zones and the city states and the post moogle quests and then I will be done.

Currently playing through the Utawarerumono trilogy right now, which is a visual novel/SRPG hybrid. Basically Fire Emblem if it was 90% visual novel and you could for six hours of VN scenes without a single battle. I really enjoyed Prelude, currently 20 hours into Mask of Deception. The art is great. Music is good. Combat is fun. The characters are fun.

Hopefully by the time I finish the trilogy, Trails of Cold Steel IV or Ys IX will be out on PC.