Page 7 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A lot of fucking nothing here
    Mae say Josh is a creep by showing picture of him flirting with her, but we see absolutely zero picture of her telling him to fuck off.
    Then she say he asked for nudes and she, huh, give it to him, which she "doesnt like", but she does it anyway.
    Then she say he stop talking to her, which cause her anxiety
    Then she say she break the silence and send him a picture of a sunset or some cool shit and he went back to talking to her, which cause her anxiety

I mean what the fuck, how hard is it to actually tell someone you want them to stop talking to you/talk to you, I'm not even sure what the complaint here is about

Same thing for the Sasha story, apparently he flirt with her, she let it happen, he invite her to his room or some shit and make an airbed, she's scared something gonna happen but nothing happen, where is the story here

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You seemed to have miss THIS entire thing?

I mean you miss all that?
    Hey, you're unbanned again! Welcome back! I liked your engagement in the warlock forums, was a little sad to see that you got a ban.

"I'm 16" is not an issue outside of the USA. She stated in her text, that 16 is the legal age in UK and since I come from Germany, where the age of consent is 14 I especially don't see an issue here.

https://i.imgur.com/HgHDG8J.png "Sorry your not getting any" "Sorry not good enough for me" "Still not good enough im affraid"
    That's really just teasing. Statements that begin with "LoL" or "lmao" are not meant seriously.

https://i.imgur.com/QBJMYJq.png "Sorry dude gotta find a different girl" "Maybe in a few years"
    "Maybe in a few years" is another tease, although I admit, that this is a clearer "No".

But to be honest, Josh bluntly asked for sex and really, which girl says "yes" to that immediatly? There's always some form of teasing involved.
    As I view the story she liked the attention, as she was lacking it at the time, and now regrets what she did to get this attention. But since she was legal, josh isn't really at fault here.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    You need to fresh up on the fresh releases. It's not just one (1) 16 year old girl who somehow regrets being groomed.
    I dont really follow these things or method, i can only really react to whats presented

Quote Originally Posted by Rune B View Post
    I literally quoted the entire relevant paragraph. If there's more to the story I'd be interested in hearing it. If that's really the gist of it, then it's just hilariously pathetic. If all you have to do to be "toxic" and "harass" someone is to encourage them to go outside at least once every two weeks lol
    I see. I would also read this (if we are discussing Sascha, Co-CEO of Method). Again, these are allegations but from all of them, asking someone to come along to the beach is not the worst one to be revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    No, he didnt, but as she says, even if a 16 year old is legal, sending pictures of them online is illegal, and thats what he convinced her to do.
    no, a minor sharing nudes of themselves is not illegal, she is a minor, thats not how it works.
    it was illegal for him to be REQUESTING nudes from a MINOR.
    again yes its 16 there, but again, you cant request nudes from someone till they are 18 there.
    It actually is yes. Posting nudes of any underage person, including yourself, is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by kebabmasterxd View Post
    It's really disturbing how people think just because it's online it makes it not as bad.

Or with annie it's "not even bad"

I think the gaming community needs to wake up sometimes and see what happens in work places.

Okay, first of all. It's not as bad online as in real life. Ask anyone who has been bullied in both places.

Second, things are getting ridiculous in terms of how much subjective experience of reality is supposed to mean compared to the reality we all share.

Just because you FEEL something, does not make it so. FEELING harassed does not mean being harassed. FEELING offended, does not mean someone wanted to offend you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Hey, you're unbanned again! Welcome back! I liked your engagement in the warlock forums, was a little sad to see that you got a ban.

"I'm 16" is not an issue outside of the USA. She stated in her text, that 16 is the legal age in UK and since I come from Germany, where the age of consent is 14 I especially don't see an issue here.

That's really just teasing. Statements that begin with "LoL" or "lmao" are not meant seriously.

"Maybe in a few years" is another tease, although I admit, that this is a clearer "No".

But to be honest, Josh bluntly asked for sex and really, which girl says "yes" to that immediatly? There's always some form of teasing involved.
    As I view the story she liked the attention, as she was lacking it at the time, and now regrets what she did to get this attention. But since she was legal, josh isn't really at fault here.
    again, i know being 16 is not an issue outside the US, trust me as someone who had the same issue in the past, again read the full post for more context, the issue was he was asking a 16 year old for nudes, which while yes dating a 16 year old is fine, getting nudes from a 16 year old is illegal, as they cannot consent to pictures till 18 (As those last longer then well just seeing them in person nude)

Dear fucking lord its 14 in Germany? that... that is bad...
    also remember she had been saying no over and over to him, until he started weasling her into method more, which she started saying yes as she felt pressured to, or else she would be removed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    It actually is yes. Posting nudes of any underage person, including yourself, is illegal.
    so you agree, what josh was doing was illegal, eyyyy there ya go.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Sorry but Annie's 'reveal' is absolutely pathetic. Sascha's crimes were to urge her to go out when she didn't want to, hit on her in the mildest way possible in some DMs, and slept on an airbed in her room. And she now wants to 'come out' with her story about 'predatory behaviour in the gaming industry'. Just fuck off.

Actual predatory behaviour, sexual harassment and so on, that is absolutely wrong and should be called out. Women should not suffer from the actions of creeps and sexual predators.

But what Annie has done here is try to use this utter non-story to jump on a bandwagon, making herself out to be a victim when she was nothing of the sort. Just wow. This actually pissed me off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I dont really follow these things or method, i can only really react to whats presented
    https://imgur.com/a/lqnCXTm

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post

Correct me if I am wrong, but I always thought that the age of consent in the UK was 16, but that was only for ages of 16 and 17. Anyone 18 or older, that did something with someone at 16 (even with consent) was considered statutory rape?

Quote Originally Posted by kebabmasterxd View Post
    It's really disturbing how people think just because it's online it makes it not as bad.

Or with annie it's "not even bad"

I think the gaming community needs to wake up sometimes and see what happens in work places.
    i'm willing to write a lot of the stuff that's going around off as just young awkward inexperienced people being young awkward inexperienced people. the more vulnerable people in that age group have been getting hurt intentionally and unintentionally since forever and that's never really going to change.

but yeah once you get to your early to mid twenties you should start to know better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Sorry but Annie's 'reveal' is absolutely pathetic. Sascha's crimes were to urge her to go out when she didn't want to, hit on her in the mildest way possible in some DMs, and slept on an airbed in her room. And she now wants to 'come out' with her story about 'predatory behaviour in the gaming industry'. Just fuck off.

Actual predatory behaviour, sexual harassment and so on, that is absolutely wrong and should be called out. Women should not suffer from the actions of creeps and sexual predators.

But what Annie has done here is try to use this utter non-story to jump on a bandwagon, making herself out to be a victim when she was nothing of the sort. Just wow. This actually pissed me off.
    what about constantly asking her to come share a bed with him?
    or telling her "i dont like to be shut down" after she says no to him, btw HIS BOSS.
    what about him telling her that some dude sexually harrased her while she was passed out, just randomly, months later, when others say that never happened, as some way to seemingly get her to avoid the person hes worried is "Taking her away"

Out of curiosity and to put this into perspective, how old was josh at the time when he asked her for nudes?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    I see. I would also read this (if we are discussing Sascha, Co-CEO of Method). Again, these are allegations but from all of them, asking someone to come along to the beach is not the worst one to be revealed.

It's just sad TBH. It sounds like they all suffer mental illness. Even if he makes inappropriate jokes or unwelcome flirtations, these people need to grow up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I always thought that the age of consent in the UK was 16, but that was only for ages of 16 and 17. Anyone 18 or older, that did something with someone at 16 (even with consent) was considered statutory rape?
    The age of consent is 16 true, it comes at a "Romeo and juliet law" which covers people within 5 years, so a 16 year old can date up to a 21, a 17 up to 22, so on.
    however they still have a strict "no photos" rule till 18, and well josh was asking her for photos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Out of curiosity and to put this into perspective, how old was josh at the time when he asked her for nudes?
    21, which if they were in person dating that is seen as legally fine, but its the persistant asking for nudes after being told no many times that makes it illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    No wonder a stain like Josh is getting so much defense here. I forgot how full of children, incels and general pieces of shit this forum was, thanks for the reminder, folks.

Imagine still victim blaming in 2020.

Where are the victims? What did they suffer?

FEELING something because of your mental illness doesn't make you a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Rune B View Post
    Okay, first of all. It's not as bad online as in real life. Ask anyone who has been bullied in both places.

Second, things are getting ridiculous in terms of how much subjective experience of reality is supposed to mean compared to the reality we all share.

Just because you FEEL something, does not make it so. FEELING harassed does not mean being harassed. FEELING offended, does not mean someone wanted to offend you.
    Oh right, so because it's online he can openly call 13 year olds his underaged sluts and talk sexual with them, gotcha.

Do you know anything at all about this subject or are you arguing for the sake of it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    i'm willing to write a lot of the stuff that's going around off as just young awkward inexperienced people being young awkward inexperienced people. the more vulnerable people in that age group have been getting hurt intentionally and unintentionally since forever and that's never really going to change.

but yeah once you get to your early to mid twenties you should start to know better.
    thing is if it was just a 21 year old dating a 16 year old it would be whatever, i got "cancelled" for being almost 21 dating an almost 18 year old.
    but the whole thing with josh is asking the 16 year old for nudes, and well also going after 13 year olds...

This should be a case for the police, not for social media...