Thread: Taming Anzu?

Taming Anzu?

So, the hotfix notes say he's tameable. The beast lore tool tip says he's tameable, but if you attempt it says he cannot be tamed? Any thoughts or suggestions? I'd really like to have him as a pet!
    Last edited by ZahtheHunter; 2020-02-04 at 06:01 PM. Reason: OP's a nub

Quote Originally Posted by ZahtheHunter View Post
    So, the hotfix notes say he's tameable. The beast lore tool tip says he's tameable, but if you attempt it says he cannot be tamed? Any thoughts or suggestions? I'd really like to have him as a pet!
    It's currently bugged, but Blaithe, who shares his model, is tameable, so if you haven't done the Hyjal questline yet to summon him, you can do that and tame it.

Alternatively, if you have done that quest, you can get somebody else to summon it for you.

I had problems with some pets until I deleted 'Cache' folder located inside WoW folder.

Thanks for the info =) Unfortunately, I did the Blaithe quest when it was current content so can't repeat. I'll just have to wait until Blizz decides to fix it... IF they decide to fix it =/

Quote Originally Posted by ZahtheHunter View Post
    Thanks for the info =) Unfortunately, I did the Blaithe quest when it was current content so can't repeat. I'll just have to wait until Blizz decides to fix it... IF they decide to fix it =/
    Or you can delete your cache or you could use blizzards 8.2 grouping feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

If you want to tame Blaithe on Alliance-US hit me up on Charo-Proudmoore, if I am on I can help summon him for you on my monk.

we created a story structure for Sylvanas that, on the surface, echoed many broad strokes of the road Garrosh took (...). These parallels were intentional. But it's within the nuance that we sought to show the story grow and change.